Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is this real or staged you think?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is this real or staged you think?

Postby Mr S » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyuIIsq-auE[/youtube]
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby walrusface » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:32 pm

It looks real, although she is speaking surprisingly modern. I think they should turn it into a sitcom anyway.
Politically incorrect comics at unpccomix.tumblr.com
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 pm

@ Mr. S dude you put up some of the funniest stuff on planet earth. your so funny man !!!! you always post something crazy like this. ahahahaha. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Mr S » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm

ssjparris wrote:@ Mr. S dude you put up some of the funniest stuff on planet earth. your so funny man !!!! you always post something crazy like this. ahahahaha. :lol:

Eh, I'm not really funny in real life, everyone thinks I'm too serious. I guess some people I know think I'm dead pan type funny, when I'm not holding back whats on my mind and can speak freely. Anyways, I know good humor when I see it.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Kapinga626 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Real .... and disturbing .
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's
Kapinga626