Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Spain, The World Capital Of P4P?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:44 am

Rocky Top wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:Certainly there's a highend market which caters to Americans/Europeans who are willing to charge a couple of thousand (dollars) for one girl?


Are you serious? You wouldn't even be able to get away with that in the states for long, Esp. when you can get it in for $50 or less,


Well I'm going to assume you don't know much about the sex trade but you'd be surprise. There is a high end market where girls charge $1,000+ an hour. I know it seems irrational since there are cheaper alternatives. But men (especially with money) prefer the high end girls because they are generally cleaner (regularly checked for STDs) and more sophisticated (lots of these girls have college degrees and can hold a conversation).

http://moreintelligentlife.com/node/964
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am







Postby Rocky Top » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

fuzzy_corleone wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:Certainly there's a highend market which caters to Americans/Europeans who are willing to charge a couple of thousand (dollars) for one girl?


Are you serious? You wouldn't even be able to get away with that in the states for long, Esp. when you can get it in for $50 or less,


Well I'm going to assume you don't know much about the sex trade but you'd be surprise. There is a high end market where girls charge $1,000+ an hour. I know it seems irrational since there are cheaper alternatives. But men (especially with money) prefer the high end girls because they are generally cleaner (regularly checked for STDs) and more sophisticated (lots of these girls have college degrees and can hold a conversation).

http://moreintelligentlife.com/node/964


Oh, I understand there is a high end market here in The States. But I can't imagine there being that big of a market in Panama or most other Latin countries when the prices are so low. Now, am I saying that the market doesn't exist? No. I'm just saying that with everything, you have to weigh out the relationship of supply vs price. Panama, Colombia, Brazil, DR, etc have a huge supply (and frankly, better quality) than the states. So you would really have to be doing something special in these places to set yourself apart.

But having said that, it is getting to the point now where even in the states, the high end places will pretty soon feel price pressure because more women are hitting the streets/backpage/craigslist.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Postby fuzzy_corleone » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Rocky Top wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:Certainly there's a highend market which caters to Americans/Europeans who are willing to charge a couple of thousand (dollars) for one girl?


Are you serious? You wouldn't even be able to get away with that in the states for long, Esp. when you can get it in for $50 or less,


Well I'm going to assume you don't know much about the sex trade but you'd be surprise. There is a high end market where girls charge $1,000+ an hour. I know it seems irrational since there are cheaper alternatives. But men (especially with money) prefer the high end girls because they are generally cleaner (regularly checked for STDs) and more sophisticated (lots of these girls have college degrees and can hold a conversation).

http://moreintelligentlife.com/node/964


Oh, I understand there is a high end market here in The States. But I can't imagine there being that big of a market in Panama or most other Latin countries when the prices are so low. Now, am I saying that the market doesn't exist? No. I'm just saying that with everything, you have to weigh out the relationship of supply vs price. Panama, Colombia, Brazil, DR, etc have a huge supply (and frankly, better quality) than the states. So you would really have to be doing something special in these places to set yourself apart.

But having said that, it is getting to the point now where even in the states, the high end places will pretty soon feel price pressure because more women are hitting the streets/backpage/craigslist.


You're probably right but I hope you're wrong as I had plan to start an escorting business in Panama. I wouldn't make much money if my girls were charging $30 for a blow job. The high end sector is what I'm mainly interested in.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Previous

Return to European Countries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest