Delusion Damage deletes his blog

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Delusion Damage deletes his blog

Post by Billy »

Delusion Damage deletes his blog on Jan 31
http://delusiondamage.com/article-index/

Never read this guy till now, but it looks like good shit. Everything will be gone on January 31st. If you want to read him this is the last chance you'll ever get.

Edit: Don't bother archiving it all to your hard drive. I'm already on that.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Today's the last day!

Post by odbo »

http://delusiondamage.com/2012/01/03/last-words/
Last Words
January 3 2012

There are now exactly 200 posts on this blog. I think that’s enough. I set out a year ago to say some things that no one else around seemed to be saying, and I’ve said them. To write more now would only be to dilute the message, to make it too large and unwieldy for consumption. The archive is still small enough that you can read it from start to finish within a reasonable amount of time, and you will have that time…

…as promised on several previous occasions, I do in fact intend to delete everything on January 31st, the one-year anniversary of this blog. I have a secret identity to protect and each day that passes poses an additional risk. People have emailed me asking to have the archives preserved in various forms… the answer is no. It’s all here now. If you want to read it, read it now. If you want someone else to read it, make them read it now. If you want to email me for advice about your girl problems etc., don’t. I am done with that. Read the archives and your questions will most likely be answered there. I have given advice for a year and it’s time to move on. Everything will go on the 31st. After that, who knows… I might still be tempted to write something, but I promise nothing except that I will leave the front page auto-updating blogroll up for your convenience.
EduardoCorrochio
Freshman Poster

Re: Delusion Damage deletes his blog

Post by EduardoCorrochio »

Billy, I know this is an old post but did you happen to archive the site? Thanks.