Past Life Regression Hypnosis and Guided Meditations for You to Try

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Past Life Regression Hypnosis and Guided Meditations for You to Try

Post by Winston »

Check out this past life regression guided hypnosis by Dr. Brian Weiss, chair of psychiatry in Miami and author of "Many Lives, Many Masters", a groundbreaking and best selling book on reincarnation. Just lie down on the couch or bed and follow what he says. It really works. Most of the time, you should get some impressions of your past lives. I've done this before and usually get some impressions. If you want to get his book "Many Lives, Many Masters" go to Amazon.com or your local bookstore. It is very compelling and will convince you that past lives are real.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Past Life Regression Hypnosis: It Works! Try It.

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Past Life Regression Hypnosis For You To Try

Post by Winston »

Some directories of past life regression therapists and hypnotists for you all to try if you like. They may be able to help heal you or give you a reading long distance as well, if you dont live near them. Im probably gonna try some when i go to America. The US and UK seem to have the best psychics that ive seen.

https://thehealingoasis.net/services/pa ... egression/

http://zenrosegarden.com/past_life_regr ... erapy.html

https://www.hotfrog.com/find/Past-Life- ... /Las-Vegas

http://hypnosislasvegas.com/about-us-2/

http://www.andy-porter.co.uk/

http://www.stevehermannmedium.com

https://www.facebook.com/stephenhermann ... riends_tab

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Past Life Regression Hypnosis For You To Try

Post by Winston »

This lady in Las Vegas charges $150 for a past life regression. What do you think? Is it worth it?

https://thehealingoasis.net/services/pa ... egression/

This one wants $400, a lot more. Wow.

http://zenrosegarden.com/past_life_regr ... erapy.html

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Past Life Regression Hypnosis and Guided Meditations for You to Try

Post by Winston »

If any of you want to try a past life regression, check out this hypnotist lady with a Russian or Slavic accent named Julia Constantin. She has a soothing voice and is very pretty too. This takes about an hour.

If you don't want to spend an hour doing this, here is a shorter regression session by Dr. Brett Wade that's only 20 min.

Let me know if you guys get any results.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you want the most effective past life regression that's known to work for everyone, there is one called the Ascension Technique by Dick Sutphen that's considered the most effective and that works for everyone. I used it in the 1990s to see some of my past lives before when I had it on cassette tape. It's not on YouTube but Spotify has it. You need a Spotify account to listen to it. Here is the link to all 8 tracks of the CD.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2XxE5a2BoslYqFJ2OyUm3X

Amazon also has it on Audible, for only 7 dollars, a real bargain. See below. I'm going to download it to my Audible app.

https://www.amazon.com/Viewing-Past-Liv ... 0BHZTY3FG/

Amazon Description:

You don’t regress—you go directly back to the past life!

DO NOT USE WHILE DRIVING

This audio uses a gentle meditative body relaxation, followed by the “Ascension Technique” instructions. You don’t regress: you go directly back to experience your past lives. Use alone or with others.

Track 1: Special Instructions—how to assure successful results.

Track 2: General Past-Life Regression—Each time you use it, you are instructed to go back in time to a different lifetime, or you can re-experience one you’re already aware of. Insert your own overriding instructions or Dick will direct you through aspects of the past life: important events, career, person closest to you. Learn the year and location of the life. Without pain or emotion observe how you experienced death in this past life, and cross over into the spiritual world before being awakened.

Track 3: Pre-Birth Decisions About Your Current Life—Go back to a time before you were born into your present life when you were making decisions about rebirth, choosing parents, your astrological pathway.

Track 4: Past-Life Patterns—Learn the patterns that continue to come up for you, lifetime after lifetime. Take steps to rise above an undesirable trait and appreciate one that’s desirable in which you’ll progress through each lifetime. Track 4: Past-Life Exploration with a Person of your Choice—Discover if you have a past-life tie with anyone close to you. Pick the person you desire to know about, and learn how to “lock in” on that person in the regression. It will explain a lot about the relationship you share today and what to expect with them in the future as your joint karma unfolds. Learn to rise above an undesirable aspect of that karma.

Track 5: Past-Life Exploration to a Time or Civilization of Your Choice—Become aware of the content of a time you have always been interested in.

Track 6: Past-Life Karma Affecting Your Present Life—Maybe it’s positive—a talent, ability, personality trait or relationship; maybe it’s negative—health problems, monetary troubles, conflict, fear or phobia. Wisdom erases karma. The first step to wisdom is awareness.

Track 7: Intensifying Déjà vu Potential—Programs you to experience a physical/mental reaction whenever you touch on the subject or timing of one of your past lives while reading or watching a show. You’ll sense an internal alarm that will make you aware.

Make certain you are fully alert and awake at the end of this session.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Victor Oddo, a spirituality YouTuber, explains how you can do your own past life regressions without any guided meditations or hypnosis. Here he summarizes the bare bones of the process so you can do it on your own.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

This Christian girl tries a past life regression. lol. Apparently about 25 percent of Christians and Catholics believe in reincarnation now. I don't know how though since it's an oxymoron to believe in both Christianity and reincarnation, but many do now.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow everyone. During the last few weeks I did some past life regressions and finally saw some of my past lives in Europe. I saw some past lives where I was a female too. I always knew my soul was not completely masculine so I must have had some female past lives too.

The regression that works best is the ascension technique by dick sutphen. It seems to work for everyone. See the links I posted to it above.

In one regression I saw myself as a Japanese woman in medieval Japan. Life was routine and comfortable but very rigid and strict. I had no freedom to travel or seek adventure. That was my only regret. Not being able to see the world. As a woman I had no freedom in Japan. I died with that regret in that lifetime.

In another life I saw myself as a woman during the Renaissance and involved in performing arts and theatre. That explains why I tried to get into acting during my 20s and was attracted to it. I was good looking and got a lot of free attention. That explains why I can't stand being ignored by everyone in America and Taiwan like I am now. But I was snobby and selfish and looked down on others and wanted my way in everything and I was hot tempered too. Not that nice to others.

In another regression I was a girl in Holland in the 1700s in a dutch village. It was a happy place with singing and dancing and social connection. I worked in a bread shop baking bread. But I died young from tuberculosis. As I lay dying in bed everyone came and said their sad goodbyes. As I died I felt like I got jipped and never got to grow up and enjoy the happy life there. It was a short but happy life. Now I see why I am attracted to old town Europe. It felt like a long lost memory, not something I made up.

What do u think?

Wow that means I had a past life in your country @MarcosZeitola. Lol

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Winston wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 12:09 am
Wow everyone. During the last few weeks I did some past life regressions and finally saw some of my past lives in Europe. I saw some past lives where I was a female too. I always knew my soul was not completely masculine so I must have had some female past lives too.

The regression that works best is the ascension technique by dick sutphen. It seems to work for everyone. See the links I posted to it above.

In one regression I saw myself as a Japanese woman in medieval Japan. Life was routine and comfortable but very rigid and strict. I had no freedom to travel or seek adventure. That was my only regret. Not being able to see the world. As a woman I had no freedom in Japan. I died with that regret in that lifetime.

In another life I saw myself as a woman during the Renaissance and involved in performing arts and theatre. That explains why I tried to get into acting during my 20s and was attracted to it. I was good looking and got a lot of free attention. That explains why I can't stand being ignored by everyone in America and Taiwan like I am now. But I was snobby and selfish and looked down on others and wanted my way in everything and I was hot tempered too. Not that nice to others.

In another regression I was a girl in Holland in the 1700s in a dutch village. It was a happy place with singing and dancing and social connection. I worked in a bread shop baking bread. But I died young from tuberculosis. As I lay dying in bed everyone came and said their sad goodbyes. As I died I felt like I got jipped and never got to grow up and enjoy the happy life there. It was a short but happy life. Now I see why I am attracted to old town Europe. It felt like a long lost memory, not something I made up.

What do u think?

Wow that means I had a past life in your country @MarcosZeitola. Lol
Maybe you should start playing video games. You can be who you want there.

Why don't you do some acting? You can put it in youtube. When you act good girls will like it. For example I like 'You can't handle the truth'. Take the challenge put it in youtube and get feedback.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:

Fascinating
Winston wrote:
I wouldn't necessarily blame it on that. Though it's true that looks matter in America. However you don't look down on others now. I don't think it's because of karma or being good looking in this past life, though I think if you got everything your way it explains why you tested as infj and enfj, there's no P. It's probably because of something else.
Winston wrote:
Not much of a gum chewer? I don't know much about the dutch, other than stereotypes.

My guess is that the people who gave you a hard time especially at your childhood high school (the mascot/school color is green and black and white?), likely their past lives were in nobility or upper class, politician, rich merchant, military general, etc.

Few may have been kings or prison guards. Basically they reincarnated now in more modest settings and still remembered the power they had in their past lives. So now reduced to just being a student at a public school in a middle class family, they pick on someone like your younger self, who had more humble & modest past lives. So it's not really karma.

Think about it from their perspective, if you died with a lot of money and power (equivalent to tens of millions in today's USD) and reincarnate with basically whatever a lower middle class family can save, you get the feeling something's missing. Like you feel the world owes you something and a bunch of unspent money that isn't yours anymore. I think in America this is rampant. Can't say much about Taiwan though. It is also just bad luck, you were in the wrong school at the wrong time.

Think about why religions like Buddhism and Hinduism always discusses stuff about ghosts, pleasures, etc. In theory, Christianity is supposed to preach this, in practice, only a fraction take this route. (the term lukewarm Christian comes to mind)

However, it does make sense, a person who died with a lot of money and power in their past life can find refuge in Christianity. Think about the numerous scandals in the Catholic Church. It doesn't mean there aren't exceptions, of course there are Christians of more humble past lives, some are involved in amazing charity work.

I also did some research on the type of person who gets arrested in America. I call this person the "undo the burning of the bridge". You know some video games if you make a mistake you can press undo or reload the save file. Basically if you have a friendship breakup in America it is often permanent.

I also thought about it, if you didn't spend most of your life in America, you would've had childhood friends, and if there was any conflict. What if Winston made amends with Wesley Chang for example? This can't happen in the US.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.