Even al(fal)phas need red pill

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Even al(fal)phas need red pill

Post by Teal Lantern »

A wobbly mind given a final push?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... range.html

Less competition for the rest of you, though, right?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I don't know what definition of "Alpha" we are using, Teal. Honestly I'm not clear if it's the loudest guy in the room, or what.

But this guy clearly had issues. If you nail a hottie who is looking over her her shoulder at what else she can get, it's time to expand the harem. So when she exits, you barely notice.

Manhood first. Chicks second.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Sad little story. Even a guy of that caliber gets all insecure about losing his good looking wife. Perhaps he should have admitted to himself that he had married a social climber. Or perhaps knowing it was one of the root causes of his depression. Who knows...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:I don't know what definition of "Alpha" we are using, Teal. Honestly I'm not clear if it's the loudest guy in the room, or what.

But this guy clearly had issues. If you nail a hottie who is looking over her her shoulder at what else she can get, it's time to expand the harem. So when she exits, you barely notice.

Manhood first. Chicks second.
Agreed. Disregard females -- Acquire currency. :D
I was using 'Alpha' to show that even having what others think are key traits: wealth, height, looks ... are no guarantees of contentment or loyalty (in safe, well-fed places, anyway).
Poorer guys think 'oh, if I had more wealth, shorter men fret about their (lack of) height, W complains about being ... never mind. :razz:
What's going on with our own mental health can make having all the rest moot.

Glad he didn't take it out on a bunch of randoms, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Andrew Stern was a p.ussy. So he saw photos of his h.arlot standing lapdancing with Leonardo DiCaprio in the Cannes, and he commits suicide?!? That's retarded like whoa.
That's American men going -∞ beta #bigTime #effeminization of American men stateside. :-(

His suicide, after she gets over his death (if she hasn't done so already), will inflate her ego tenfold like "Wow, I am all that for him to take his life. How sweet and how hot I am!" :shock:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If your wife is going to commit adultery with some dirtbag, it may as well be Leonardo de Caprio. Dude obviously should have known this would happen and have safeguarded his assets so he could have joked about it later. If he seriously thought the whore he married would make a lifelong wife (or if he even wanted her to) then he is an idiot. And of course it should be noted that in general a man who kills himself is generally killing the wrong person.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:If your wife is going to commit adultery with some dirtbag, it may as well be Leonardo de Caprio. Dude obviously should have known this would happen and have safeguarded his assets so he could have joked about it later. If he seriously thought the whore he married would make a lifelong wife (or if he even wanted her to) then he is an idiot. And of course it should be noted that in general a man who kills himself is generally killing the wrong person.
This is another of the few times that I agree with you here.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

My cousin killed his wife for cheating on him before he killed himself more and more I sympathize with him rather than viewing him as evil
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

Shouldn't the husband be blaming Leo Dirtcaprio? Leo is the dog with the "fame" and "fortune".
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Luc Furr wrote:Shouldn't the husband be blaming Leo Dirtcaprio? Leo is the dog with the "fame" and "fortune".
It would make sense to blame the other man IF you believe women are not responsible for their own behaviour.

If DiCaprio drives off in your car, without your ok, you wouldn't blame the car.

If DiCaprio gets off in your wife, well, most likely she ok'd it.

As E_I said, all this guy accomplished by offing himself was to stroke this broad's ego.
не поглеждай назад. 8)