A Sweet Feminine Voice on YouTube?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Sweet Feminine Voice on YouTube?

Post by Jester »

So I was surfing around to find an expat video to listen to while while clearing my desk.

And I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZvBXGsb8A

Oh wow, a sweet voice from a young, feminine girl. Not a harsh voice, not raucous and out of control, not offensive. VERY rare on YouTube. I listened happily. A girl's sweet voice. Oh listen a little kid's voice too. Sweet.

But then I heard her mention "rest my shoulders"at 4:00. I backed up the video. I figured what is she carrying... so I backed up the video and looked -- she is carrying someone else's kid around Chiang Mai?? THAT'S kinda weird. oh no - could it be HER brat? No, no...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DailySoliloquy/about
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/DailySoliloquy/about[/youtube]

Yup.

Is every desirable single woman now a "single mom"?

Laughable, really. She gets herself knocked up, but still wants to play White Adventure Girl, and find a Chump in some hostel. A COOL Chump, a guy who likes to travel. A Travel Chump.

Like Vladimir, the Russian guy, who starts CARRYING THE BRAT for her. After SHE dictates that they walk instead of bike.

Chump. Chump. Chump.

If you have any youtubes with an inoffensive, non-raucous sweet feminine voice in English discussing travel, or cooking, or clothing, or anything innocuous and pleasant, please feel free to post below.

I am :oops: :shock: :oops:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: A Sweet Feminine Voice on YouTube?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:Is every desirable single woman now a "single mom"?
No. Some have other "issues". Ever been hit on by a female who had fresh hickies on her neck? :x
Being they are the limiting factor, either you "man up" and accept their prior child(ren), debt, drug habits, daddy issues, exes, health problems, etc. or you hate women. Or you're gay. You can be sure if you decline, some other chump WILL happily step in (and think he "beat you to it").
The still shot of the vid shows her chest tattoos. Another permanent reminder of past decision making ability. :roll:

Still not sure how I'll react when one tells me she's "between outbreaks" as a reason to accept her. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Sweet Feminine Voice on YouTube?

Post by Jester »

:lol:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."