Percentage of freaks in society increasing?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Percentage of freaks in society increasing?

Post by Adama »

The percentage of freaks is increasing but not due to genetic anomaly.

I was working recently with a 28 year old hispanic woman. She has one illegitimate child. She has a tattoo of bluish-green stars behind one of her ears (some stars are empty and just outlines, others are colored in), which she could not explain the significance of, other than that she wanted it. She also has a piercing in one side of her nose.

I like when women do this to themselves. Why do you ask? Because it alerts men as to their mental state without the man having to get close enough to get burned.

Having a tattoo on her crown (the head) signifies that she is a piece of crap, literally, who doesnt value her own beauty, goes with insane trends, and doesnt agree with traditional values. Is this an indicator that she is a slut with no morals? I can't say, but I would come to that conclusion.

Having a child out of wedlock signals all the great things you already know about, especially the inability to bond with the father of the child, and the child will grow up missing something essential in its mind on how the two sexes are supposed to relate to one another, and for a male child, there is no male figure from which to learn male behavior and modeling. If the child is a daughter, then she'll grow up with no idea how to relate with men in a non-sexual manner, cause her father didnt live with her. She will also not know how she is supposed to deal with a man in a sexual way in a relationship, because she never saw her mother and father in a harmonious relationship.

The piercing in the nose also is a subtle display of her hatred of tradition and wish to distinguish herself as somehow different while acting like every other woman who wants to distinguish herself from tradition. That along with meaningless tattoos seals the deal. I would definitely say that is a sexual signal that indicates promiscuity. And she may not have even chosen to show these signs consciously. It could just be that she identifies with that kind of person on a spiritual level and was compelled to become like them.

This is like the cute, yet butch lesbians who cut their hair extremely short. Oh, you didnt know she was a lesbian by the hair cut and her lack of femininity, then you're blind. Her intention is to send a signal to other lesbians that she is a lesbian, but if a straight person were to say that, she would deny it, claiming she is just heavily into sports. haha

Same thing with the freaks who get tattoos on their head, face, neck, arms, hands or breasts. These women are trying to win a certain type of person over, while making a subtle attempt to fly under the radar of normal people. They don't value their bodies or their beauty. It's like a walking neon sign that says stay away.

I also think there is an astonishing amount of American women walking around who are really men in women's bodies. There isnt an ounce of femininity in these women, and you can tell by the sound of the voice, the mannerisms, their disagreeable manner, that they are basically women who dont like being women. They don't even attempt to be feminine, look pretty, or anything else. They make zero effort. It isnt that they are tomboys. It is that they are androgynous and unattractive. I also consider these women to be freaks, but they comprise the majority of women you'll encounter in the USA.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Percentage of freaks in society increasing?

Post by Moretorque »

You know eventually the women will tire of the crappy art and want it taken off. I live in a college town and these young women really are a mess here.

I see no salvation for the US.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty1 »

Deleted
Last edited by josephty1 on July 27th, 2018, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

josephty1 wrote:
Adama wrote:The percentage of freaks is increasing but not due to genetic anomaly.

I also think there is an astonishing amount of American women walking around who are really men in women's bodies...
Spiritually speaking, dark forces (you may call them devils) are responsible for this, via fenimism, new world order, etc. Maybe these are young souls? I mean male souls : females souls should be about 50/50 (if reincaranation theory is true) Biologically speaking, too much testosterone. Also wealth is responsible for this, along with mass immigration.

Winston already discussed this in depth. Too bad the average man in America...is trapped. Either by his dick (or good looks) or his inability to move abroad. Or slavery.
Eh, something like that. You know I'm not one for "America always loses" as is the HA dogma, but sometimes you guys are right. It really seems like there is something unhealthy with the west. My generation in particular. I thought I lacked social skills but I'm above average in that department compared to my peers. I've noticed that we (my generation; not necessarily ME as an individual) think we're muy importante. So important that we can't answer simple questions. Such as: "Hi. What's your name?" Them: "Why do you need to know?" Or if you're on a chat site and ask someone what their name means, you get the same response. I've tried figuring it out. Maybe it's a mix of reincarnation, soul/astral warfare and decadence? I don't do dogma so my dots might not connect as well as other users. This is why HA members need to unite. You see, the site is forgetting the concept of unity. All the other groups do it. The symbol for a white "nationalist" group is a bundle of sticks. One is easily breakable, but together? Good luck with that. HA needs a similar model. The men here are united by a desire to leave the west (even if they don't hate it). Play on that unity, come together and build. If everyone just says "oh well screw you guys!" it'll make the challenge difficult. Moreso than it already is.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

josephty1 wrote:
Adama wrote:The percentage of freaks is increasing but not due to genetic anomaly.

I also think there is an astonishing amount of American women walking around who are really men in women's bodies...
Spiritually speaking, dark forces (you may call them devils) are responsible for this, via fenimism, new world order, etc. Maybe these are young souls? I mean male souls : females souls should be about 50/50 (if reincaranation theory is true) Biologically speaking, too much testosterone. Also wealth is responsible for this, along with mass immigration.

Winston already discussed this in depth. Too bad the average man in America...is trapped. Either by his dick (or good looks) or his inability to move abroad. Or slavery.

We can agree that the dark forces are demonic, or from devils.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.