Embrace Rejection and Failure

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Embrace Rejection and Failure

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

I was debating on whether to put this under dating/relationships or over here but here goes:

In life you are going to fail a lot more times then you are going to succeed. You will face more rejections then you can count. But thats ok.
You should learn to embrace failure and rejection. Through failure comes success. Each time you fail, you learn something from it (hopefully), which will bring you one step closer to success. Each sting of failure forces you to re-evaluate what your doing wrong and to come up with ways on how to fix it so that you won't make the same mistakes again in the future. Far too often I see people complain about failure or fear of failure and I ask them why? I cannot even count the number of times I have failed in the last two years since I embraced this philosophy. As a result of this, I'm grown so much, become a much stronger person both physically, emotionally, and intellectually as a result of my failures.

I find it kind of funny that guys are scared of failure and rejection by girls so they don't even bother to try and approach a girl and talk to her, which in turn leads to a 100% failure rate. At least if they took some action, they would have had a chance, but by avoiding failure they ended up failing 100%. Instead of seeing rejection is just a no, you should see rejection as one step closer towards that yes. Instead of taking that chance and asking ten girls out which would land them 1-2 dates, guys chicken out and don't even ask at all.

Failure is not a bad thing. It builds character and helps develop thick skin. You learn through constant rejections and failures to not give a f**k anymore. I remembered the first times I attempted cold approaching girls, it was a complete and utter disaster. I received rejection after rejection and went home feeling like shit. But guess what? I came back the next day and did it again and got another round of rejections. This went on for weeks until finally one day I finally got a date with a chick. Soon after I got another date with another girl, and another. If I had given up at the first sign of failure and rejection, I would have walked away empty handed. I refused to let all of my hard work and pain go to waste so I said no matter what I'm going to stick to it until I get some success. Nowadays when I experience failure, I know that if I keep on going that success is just around the corner.

Embrace failure and rejection!
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: Embrace Rejection and Failure

Post by romparoo »

cbcsurvivalist wrote: You will face more rejections then you can count. But thats ok.
NO! That is NOT ok! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Men are sucking up because men are forced to, due to geographical limit, not because it is the right thing to do.
Try doing a role reversal between men and women, and ask yourself honestly, will women willingly embrace rejections from men or their own failures?
You just break one of Happier Abroad's commandments: THOU SHALL NOT PUT WOMEN ON PEDESTAL.
It's not always men's fault, and men should not be apologetic and accept bullshit at all times.
I am ok with rejections and failures, but there MUST be legitimate reasons behind these, and there should be a reasonable limit.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Embrace Rejection and Failure

Post by MarcosZeitola »

romparoo wrote:It's not always men's fault, and men should not be apologetic and accept bullshit at all times.
I agree, it's not always men's fault. But similarly, it's not always women's fault either. And there is a fair amount of people from both genders who refuse to ever take a long hard look at themselves and admit they're at fault. No one these days seems capable of humility.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144