Manhood Summarized

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Manhood Summarized

Post by Jester »

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Manhood Summarized

Post by Jester »

Okay here's another, more mature POV on Manhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3QmXcZQjVU
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3QmXcZQjVU[/youtube]
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Don't get what you mean by the first video? Is Magua the manhood guy or Hawkeye's brother that keeps battling on? Honestly, I never got why he only used an axe while Magua used an axe AND knife.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I never understood the whole "men chasing constant women sexually" everyday, at every opportunity - it seemed exhausting; even as a teenager in my mind. That's just me. Probably it could do with my Catholic training upbringing. I wanted vagina - but I didn't want it, I was conflicted. Every time it would come near I would shy away. It was awful/schismatic.

Anyway, it seems like an awful lot of men dedicate their lives to pursuit of constant sex - the way I feel when I do this is, like my self-worth, esteem hangs on that...and it feels constantly up and down. It just happens. I see tons of men like this - they usually have no nothing in their lives, their lives are empty - they are always out chasing the next poon, and many guys "make a life" out of this - and in circles it's completely accepted and respected - never mind he has nothing to show, has tattoos and drinks 40's or lives out of a dingy apartment. I'm not trying to be condescending - this is just how it is.
When I do what this guy's saying, he's right...he's absolutely right - and it also makes you more 'stable' as a person.

However, for me - the constant temptation siren call for sex is always lingering. Sometimes you have to indulge, when you can -of course.

I feel like this is the huge problem today, for everybody, not just guys. It's the constant chasing after immediate pleasure/joys, which before were restricted to such a large extent in society - as to hold everyone on track.
I feel like this stuff has purposely been introduced and injected into our society to break it down, and it's working - but that's a different thread. Go to conspiracies.*
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Eric.
I totally agree with your comments.

Wolfeye,
I guess I thought about all the heroes when posting, not Magua.
But now that you mention it, Magua is pretty badass too, in an evil sort of way.
Still it is the determined defense of innocence, and the determined extermination of evil, that turned me on here.

Anyway I think I was probably still mooning over Miss Chiang Mai (another thread) when I posted, and must have been feeling the vibes of illness in the relationship, and was mustering the courage to give it all I got, like Hawkeye's stepbrother and like Hawkeye himself, and like their father.
:oops:

Makes for a great movie I suppose, not a great life. (As I commented to one young man here who PM'd me recently.)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Something else I found

Tara Palmatier
https://www.youtube.com/user/shrink4men/videos
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Paul Joseph Watson on Manhood

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PUA Summarized

Post by Jester »

This guy really knows his stuff
Great summary of PUArtistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnRlrvcNT8

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAnRlrvcNT8[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shake Hands Like A Man

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Talk Like A Man

Post by Jester »

This chick can teach a guy to talk like a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02EJ1IdC6tE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02EJ1IdC6tE[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dan Pena Pulls No Punches

Post by Jester »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

bump
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

bump
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Nice Guys Finish Last

Post by Jester »