Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Could Most of us Be on the Autistic Spectrum?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and psychology.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Could Most of us Be on the Autistic Spectrum?

Post by xiongmao » July 15th, 2016, 9:26 pm

You sound like me OP.

My teenage niece is also like this. My sister thinks we've got aspergers, but I'm not convinced.

Take a look at personality types - as an INFJ (or maybe slightly INTJ when working or INTP after a beer) I have a very different world view to most other people.

Being intuitive is pretty hard because I make decisions based on intuition. It's hard to justify my decisions to others (e.g. my boss) because I can't describe my intuition to others.

I know I'm HSP as well - I notice stuff other people don't see, and when I was in Walking Street Pattaya I was totally overwhelmed.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Return to “Personal Development, Self-Improvement, Psychology”