You guys need to get out more

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

You guys need to get out more

Post by Kradmelder »

With all the squabbling over nonsense lately, it seems like people are not busy enough, lack hobbies and interests to keep them occupied on pleasant things, our their balls are full from lack of sex :lol:

You guys need to find stuff that interests you:

It gets you women. Chicks love something throbbing between there legs

But I prefer something more interesting than the hunt for kunt

Otherwise you will spend your time taking a dump in the dirt
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Re: You guys need to get out more

Post by Russian1860 »

Yup, I agree, that hobby is a great remedy for bad mood.
One of my hobbies is photography. I bet it is not less fascinating, than your bikes. :lol:
It requires a lot of time and efforts to evolve, but satisfaction you get is priceless. To be honest sometimes I am even a little bit envy for those people, who don’t mind, and who are satisfied with pictures from their compact mirrorless cameras, or even phones. It saves them a lot of time and money. But photography is like a drug: as soon as you are hooked, you want more and more, and can’t get away from that so easily.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:Yup, I agree, that hobby is a great remedy for bad mood.
One of my hobbies is photography. I bet it is not less fascinating, than your bikes. :lol:
It requires a lot of time and efforts to evolve, but satisfaction you get is priceless. To be honest sometimes I am even a little bit envy for those people, who don’t mind, and who are satisfied with pictures from their compact mirrorless cameras, or even phones. It saves them a lot of time and money. But photography is like a drug: as soon as you are hooked, you want more and more, and can’t get away from that so easily.
Then where are the photos of Russia?

I see photography is acceptable as it makes this list

http://nextluxury.com/mens-lifestyle-ad ... s-for-men/

:lol:

But not this one
http://www.mantelligence.com/50-fun-hobbies-for-men/

i see beer is also on there. A man's hobby and white as fark :mrgreen:

I have no talent at photography, or any other art. I just use my cell phone. Always amazes me how someone has the eye to see what will make a good photo. All hobbies require time and money. Like bikes are more expensive to run than a car.

One cannot spend one's life chasing women.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

good one
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: Then where are the photos of Russia?

But not this one

I have no talent at photography, or any other art. I just use my cell phone. Always amazes me how someone has the eye to see what will make a good photo. All hobbies require time and money. Like bikes are more expensive to run than a car.

I won’t post any pictures on here, since I want to keep incognito at this forum.
Enough Yick & Ghost stories. :lol:
I have some other hobbies too, but I won’t tell about it.

How many beer styles do you brew? Just one, or several styles? To be honest I am all thumbs in beer brewing. I prefer just to consume.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Then where are the photos of Russia?

But not this one

I won’t post any pictures on here, since I want to keep incognito at this forum.
Enough Yick & Ghost stories. :lol:
I have some other hobbies too, but I won’t tell about it.

How many beer styles do you brew? Just one, or several styles? To be honest I am all thumbs in beer brewing. I prefer just to consume.
Many styles. I am not so fond of british style bitters and very hoppy beers though. Doesn't suit my palate. I will make porters and stouts, but I prefer continental malty styles beers. At the moment I have a Weiss, a bock, a porter and a blonde available. I am switching over to summer style lighter pale beers from winter lagers and dark beers. The only thing about beer is friends like to come over and drink them :lol: I have dedicated my whole outside flat as a brewery :lol: I have no desire to rent it out and have more divorced friends move in :lol:

I see Yick has declared war again :lol:

I wonder if jews also started this war :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Some russian bikers sent me this to plan a bike trip across russia to the pacific. distances where to get fuel. It is is probably outdated now and a more recent one is available, but I have the email addresses for each section. Only all is in russian! They also said there is a new road for the one section which was once a problem.

What do the headings say and does it sound about right?

Image[/url][/img]
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I can't enlarge the table. Pm me the table in excel, i can translate for you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:I can't enlarge the table. Pm me the table in excel, i can translate for you.
There is a good one about russia by russians. Looks awesome.

Great video but for some reason it wont load on here. But link works.

[vimeo]https://vimeo.com/83012009[/vimeo]

https://vimeo.com/83012009

Route here

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

They look like good white men.They like adventure, hardship, share experiences free, are funny and like living. Stunning women as well.

Part 2. They say part 1 boring getting to barnaul from Moscow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3ReqP-i5-I[/youtube]

part 3

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfE8ahWLqgc[/youtube]

There is also more. I don't know why they must play this modern western music on their videos, Why not only the russian music? It is so much nicer. This shit has polluted the whole world and is horrible. Lacking in all culture except smut and plastic.

Such men are disappearing in the west. It is why I would never live there. Nor do I want my son to grow up as a western weak sister, everything safe like for a tame house cat.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Nice videos. Some sections were really tough, and it must be great adventure.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Russian1860 wrote:Nice videos. Some sections were really tough, and it must be great adventure.

Great videos. Much alike Alaska or British Columbia or even parts of the US Pacific Northwest

And yes, they are getting fewer. I try to get a couple of young men interested in crewing on my boat by times....most are too much sissies to want the rigors of it and are not directly interested in what an adventure it can be...they would rather work as baristas at Starbucks...
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Maybe this is a sign- I've been thinking more & more about motorcycles. I bought the full series of Sons of Anarchy recently. I've been talking to a couple people that I randomly ran into that had bikes about motorcycles recently. I'm heading off to Europe, where motorcycles of some form seem to be a more common thing (if nothing else for fuel economy). I've been thinking more & more about Slovakia, where the Nightwolves were saying was cool (sort of that they saw eye-to-eye with Russia to a high degree & they got along)- which is a biker gang.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

OutWest wrote: And yes, they are getting fewer. I try to get a couple of young men interested in crewing on my boat by times....most are too much sissies to want the rigors of it and are not directly interested in what an adventure it can be...they would rather work as baristas at Starbucks...
I assume, you know www.noonsite.com
There is a forum, affiliated with noonsite, as well as other sailing forums, such as cruisersforum, sailnet etc, where you can try to find a crew, or other like-minded persons.
Some keen on people will be happy to become a crew for free, or even to pay a boat owner to join him at some interesting cruise sections.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Russian1860 wrote:
OutWest wrote: And yes, they are getting fewer. I try to get a couple of young men interested in crewing on my boat by times....most are too much sissies to want the rigors of it and are not directly interested in what an adventure it can be...they would rather work as baristas at Starbucks...
I assume, you know http://www.noonsite.com
There is a forum, affiliated with noonsite, as well as other sailing forums, such as cruisersforum, sailnet etc, where you can try to find a crew, or other like-minded persons.
Some keen on people will be happy to become a crew for free, or even to pay a boat owner to join him at some interesting cruise sections.
Thank-you I'm familiar with, and read those forums. That is likely where I will be putting in a little ad. My local experiences were offers to some local chaps that went nowhere. When I was their age I would have jumped at the chance. I'm doing a haul out later this month for bottom cleaning, paint, and new through hulls.
It's a 15 meter blue water sloop in a classic design based on the Norwegian rescue boats called a Colin Archer.
For a day cruise or even more, it can be single handed, but that's just not so much fun as with a bit of a crew, and the comraderie can be great. By spring time I want to find a couple of interested fellows.

You seem well informed on a wide range of interests.
It's impressive.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Going to sea must be great if your boat can go significant distances. It really gets away from the crowd. Can you sail down to Mexico? the Pacific Coast must be so much less touristy than the Caribbean. what about going up the west coast of Canada to Alaska? all those remote coasts to land on.

A mate of mine, his son went off as crew for some large yacht owned by ceo of a multinational. He made a fair sum for a young man but ended up blowing it all on some girl he met. I bet lots of gold digger types hang out around yachts.

At least other people have interests beyond trolling for women in pick up bars or chinese/Russian women Internet sites :lol: