How to Beat Procrastination

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

How to Beat Procrastination

Post by Mr S »

If you are a procrastinator (guilty) then these two articles you will completely identify with and may assist you to break this bad habit or at least provide insights on how to modify one's behavior to create better life outcomes and goals.

I did not copy and paste it because there are too many important pictures that go along with the info and it would take too long.

Winston should probably read these links. :lol:

(These are REALLLY good articles written on the subject in an amusing way, seems to be very popular for the webmaster that wrote them as he's even created his own stuffed animal line to maximize profits from all the people reading these articles. I actually read these a couple years ago, I just forgot to post them)

The sites articles are actually addictive to read as they touch many subjects talked about on this forum at times, so procrastinate away then; (or not)!

Part 1: Why Procrastinators Procrastinate
http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/why-procr ... inate.html

Part 2: How to Beat Procrastination

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/11/how-to-be ... ation.html
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: How to Beat Procrastination

Post by starchild5 »

Stop Blaming the Victim...We are already doing our best.

Procrastination, being Lazy is NOT GOOD as long as you are a slave to the Jews. We need to work on Jew Time...else we are Procrastinating or Lazy....

This whole being Lazy and postponing work has come from the west aka Jews. Its just another word for be a slave...work,work,work...In Ancient India, we never had this Lazy, Procrastination con...because our emphasis was on spiritual cleaning which does not give PROFIT to the Jews.

Procrastination is a PSy-op of Jews. You feel Lazy because of Dark Energies, Demonic possessions, Ghosts etc..The problem is spiritual ...

Humans are NOT BAD..Why would a Human be Lazy by himself ..what will he gain?

Winston procrastinates because he is not working for the Jews....but his mind is working 24/7....He is not doing slavery so he looks like Procrastinating.

Stop Kidding Humanity...We are already trying our best...

Looking at the length of the post of the two article...looks like more brainwashing than anything of value...you don't need 10,000 words article to clear your problems unless you are a freemason trying to brainwashed humanity.

-----------------------------

YOU ARE DOING GREAT....Winston is Amazing...So are you in HA...who is able to break the Jewish Code of Slavery and not doing anything to promote it....

You don't have to do anything on Jew TIME...Just lay down and do nothing and see how more Jews will write articles on how bad that is...because...you are suppose to be a slave...not enjoy life doing nothing :mrgreen:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The jews by now should have taught to not be lazy and usurous but to do actual work through Arbeit Macht Frei.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Mr S wrote:Winston should probably read these links. :lol:
He'll get to those, eventually :P first he will fix the 100-topics page spam :wink:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Sounds good. But I'll read it later.
rogers
Freshman Poster

Post by rogers »

It's hard to tell for sure but I think at least one reason I procrastinated was that I was (and am) an introvert who was just plain exhausted by being first in school and now at work for 6-8 hours, and needed time to recover -- at which point it was time to go to bed and get up and do it all over again. I was also a bright kid who was a bit bored by the assignments, and knew I could get them done relatively quickly once they became urgent (but I'm sure I would have done them better if I'd spent longer on them). The same is now at work but am trying to work on these issues. Now three times a week doing yoga, also my instructor recommends trying shilajit to help stimulate brain power. And according to https://purblack.com/shilajit-fulvic-acid/ shilajit is a good antioxidant. Anyways, not always procrastination means laziness but a small time off for your brain
Winston
Site Admin

How to overcome procrastination and get things done

Post by Winston »

These subliminal programming sessions are very good for overcoming procrastination so you can organize your life to go abroad. They use subliminal hidden messages to reprogram your subconscious mind, and fix your subconscious blockages, negativity, and issues that make you procrastinate. I find that they do work. The ones for releasing negativity, anxiety and overcoming OCD do seem to help me and motivate me to exercise more, as well as make me feel more energized, positive, and optimistic, like I am in control more. So I can vouch for them, but results may vary. Try these for a few days and see. I think you will feel more motivated after hearing these for a while. Some may notice a difference immediately while others need a few hours or a few days to notice a difference.

Keep in mind that advertisers, including McDonalds, use subliminal messages in their advertising and commercials, and they would not do that if they didn't work of course. So yes this does work! Also if you look at the comments section below the videos below, you will see that many people are saying that these subliminals work wonders too. Keep in mind that this is far cheaper and easier than going to a therapist or psychologist.

Note: If you want to download these subliminal tracks to put onto your phone so you can listen to them wherever you go, you can download them in mp3 format, or video format, here: https://www.y2mate.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to overcome procrastination and get things done

Post by Winston »

Those of you who are overly jaded, hateful, and negative need to listen to this one. It will help. Trust me. Try it out and you will see. Just listen to the waterfall sounds in the background while you are sleeping, reading, relaxing or doing chores. You don't have to watch the screen or pay attention. Then you will notice a difference afterward.

Note: If you want to download these subliminal tracks to put onto your phone so you can listen to them wherever you go, you can download them in mp3 format, or video format, here: https://www.y2mate.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When we procrastinate, we are immersed in future thinking, and unable to do the work that we had planned to do in the present moment. The consequences of this behavior are often harmful.

For example, if we refrain from performing necessary tasks, this will negatively influence future results and the acquirement of resources, while utilizing the resources we have accumulated by past endeavors. We stagnate, and with stagnation comes deterioration.

But most ironic is that the act of repeated procrastination probably costs us more energy than performing the task itself.

This video will explore the mechanisms of procrastination. What is it? Where does it come from? What do different philosophies (Stoicism & Taoism) say about it, and what wisdom do they contain that might help us out? Philosophers like Marcus Aurelius and Lao Tzu had a thing or two to say about this.

How to stop procrastinating? How to be more productive? Overcome procrastination and be more productive at studying, work, et cetera.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do any of you have problems with procrastination too? If so, how have you dealt with it?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 3:26 am
Do any of you have problems with procrastination too? If so, how have you dealt with it?
What you call procrastination is to me sensitivity to timing - doing things at the right time. I do this and deal with people whining about me procrastinating by telling them to f**k off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can you learn to break your addiction to a life you don’t even like? If you transform your personality, you can transform your life, and that transformation can lead to a life that is nothing short of miraculous. Author and neuroscientist Joe Dispenza reveals how we get trapped in our habitual emotional responses, so much so that by the time we’re 35 years old we’re a set of memorized programs. In clear language, based on his years of scientific research, he explains that your personality is made up of how you think, how you act and how you feel. If you change those elements you can change your personality.