What are the best ways to learn Lucid Dreaming?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Aron
Freshman Poster

What are the best ways to learn Lucid Dreaming?

Post by Aron »

I've read a bit about lucid dreaming but I've never managed to really learn how to do it. Do any of you guys know good ways to learn lucid dreaming and specific sources online on how to do it well? Or have any notable lucid dreaming experiences?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: What are the best ways to learn Lucid Dreaming?

Post by Johnny1975 »

If you really think you have any chance at succeeding in this, you're dreaming.
Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

Johnny1975 wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 2:11 am
Not sure what your specific point is here. That you think it's either too difficult to control dreams or just impossible?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are a number of ways. Google it. I saw some tips in a Psychology Today article long ago. One technique is to keep asking yourself throughout the day "Am I dreaming?" and if you are not, then you keep asking later on. Eventually you will ask yourself that question in a dream and realize you are dreaming, especially when you see how reality makes no sense there. Another technique is to program your subconscious mind using hypnosis before sleep, telling yourself you are going to have a lucid dream over and over again until your subconscious mind obeys. But if you do a lot of spiritual practice such as meditation and have a higher consciousness, sometimes you will have a lucid dream naturally, because you will be aware during a dream that it's a dream, once you realize that life is a dream too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some soundtracks to play while sleeping which may induce lucid dreaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyHsTHcxuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDX8QrcDI_o

Sleep hypnosis to induce lucid dream traveling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hDRXRnry4
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some techniques to induce lucid dreaming.

Aron
Freshman Poster

Post by Aron »

@Winston
I guess i'll try one of those techniques, but how well has it worked for you? Like how often when you try to can you make yourself have a lucid dream? Or does it just happen more randomly?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Aron wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 2:15 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
July 9th, 2018, 2:11 am
Not sure what your specific point is here. That you think it's either too difficult to control dreams or just impossible?
It's a joke.