MGTOW Sub-Genre: The Mnemonic Anti-AW Reasoning/Volcel's Sex Doll solution is officially here. They 'came' a long way.

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MGTOW Sub-Genre: The Mnemonic Anti-AW Reasoning/Volcel's Sex Doll solution is officially here. They 'came' a long way.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I was going to put this in NSFW, but this is Psychology that one has to be mnemonic to recognize the doll as 7/10 or greater real non-AW woman. This is also Personal Development because it helps the guy to choose the doll over AW even though he could peg the AW in bed (volcel in lieu of being an incel). I see this as a temporary solution until one can expatriate before sealing their fate.

They got a Black dude to be the guinea pig here. Interesting. Riveting. I'm stoked for the disenfranchised men in the U.S. of Gay Sex Prison as Yohan dubs it.

PS: Here I'm making up my own HTML metadata tags lololololol!!! READ-THE-COMMENT-SECTION Under the video at this link.....
[NSFW VIDEO]https://www.xvideos.com/video37837219/h ... _a_big_ass[/NSFW VIDEO]
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW Sub-Genre: The Mnemonic Anti-AW Reasoning/Volcel's Sex Doll solution is officially here. They 'came' a long w

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

That looked incredibly real. I'm not a fan of the sex-doll concept myself, but color me impressed with the technology thus far.

I do think that the sex-doll advocates promote them, in part, to drive Western women mad. It's working!

Feminists are already trying to outlaw them which I think is hilarious. The dolls obviously do great damage to the female ego which is sorely needed.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MGTOW Sub-Genre: The Mnemonic Anti-AW Reasoning/Volcel's Sex Doll solution is officially here. They 'came' a long w

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 2:48 pm
That looked incredibly real. I'm not a fan of the sex-doll concept myself, but color me impressed with the technology thus far.

I do think that the sex-doll advocates promote them, in part, to drive Western women mad. It's working!

Feminists are already trying to outlaw them which I think is hilarious. The dolls obviously do great damage to the female ego which is sorely needed.
Ba-boom +∞