Would my life be better now if I had a normal happy childhood?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Warning: The True Consequences of Having Children! Must

Post by starchild5 »

All your account will be settled Winston, as I mentioned in my earlier post in other thread. Your Karma balance will be zero at the end.

You must realize and understand GOD himself ...He works with Evil as well..He loves Evil as much as Good. Its very hard to understand God....The more you understand god..The more you will lose your mind...

Our Ignorance makes us angry with GOD. You don't really have to pray to God. That's Jewish aka Demonic energy....After reading your post, I think your problems were even more accelerated due to Christianity as well as being among White Race which are bullies by birth ..They have a great culture but some of them have their DNA wrapped.

Even though I was born in third world...here people do not bully..kids are respectful...I had a normal childhood with expected disappointments and heartbreaks...which is understandable ...

If you lived in Taiwan...your problems would be minimal but then you wouldn't really know the world...but one of those spectacle'd Taiwanese we see ...hooked to mobile phone... :mrgreen:

God is really too far high up to pray too...I think you should do Dharma...You life on earth is a Dharma..that is why your are protected.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston, Marci says you were not bullied because of race but because you wouldn't strike back, hence the ghandi analogy. Did you ever ponder what kind of people can just stand by and watch a group beat up and kick one kid for no reason? If 2 or 3 other kids manned up and said leave him alone it would not happen? What kind of society is it when no one will stand up? It is like that guardsmen killed in London by Muslims while 100s of people just walked by. A fraction of them could have stopped. That is the normal thing here. Crime is stopped by bystanders. Even Marci, it sounds like she just stood by and watched??

On the other hand, if someone had stopped the bullying you wouldn't be who you are now. Perhaps you would working some brain dead job in a plastic culture.
It is a damning indictment of the state of western society. My dad used to tell me if I saw someone being picked on I should go help him and to never pick on someone just because he is weaker than me. The school called my parents once for bullying. My father sorted my shit out so I never did it again.

These shooting sprees you regularly hear about from American schools, how many of them were by kids who were bullied and felt they had to respond that way? Just because all decency has left society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:It is like that guardsmen killed in London by Muslims while 100s of people just walked by. A fraction of them could have stopped. That is the normal thing here. Crime is stopped by bystanders.
I remember a thing years ago where the SA rugby team were in a bus and witnessed some male primate beating up some female primate and did nothing. When questioned about by journalists this the coach or manager or whatever said the idea in SA was to avoid intervening in such matters and leave it to the police. As if to prove them right, the white man who did apprehend the attacker was threatened with jail for racism by the police. It was probably only because of the media coverage that he wasn't charged.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:Winston, Marci says you were not bullied because of race but because you wouldn't strike back, hence the ghandi analogy. Did you ever ponder what kind of people can just stand by and watch a group beat up and kick one kid for no reason? If 2 or 3 other kids manned up and said leave him alone it would not happen? What kind of society is it when no one will stand up? It is like that guardsmen killed in London by Muslims while 100s of people just walked by. A fraction of them could have stopped. That is the normal thing here. Crime is stopped by bystanders. Even Marci, it sounds like she just stood by and watched??

On the other hand, if someone had stopped the bullying you wouldn't be who you are now. Perhaps you would working some brain dead job in a plastic culture.
It is a damning indictment of the state of western society. My dad used to tell me if I saw someone being picked on I should go help him and to never pick on someone just because he is weaker than me. The school called my parents once for bullying. My father sorted my shit out so I never did it again.

These shooting sprees you regularly hear about from American schools, how many of them were by kids who were bullied and felt they had to respond that way? Just because all decency has left society.
Wow Man...very insightful..I must say...You are very learned and experienced in life..great post
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kradmelder wrote:Winston, Marci says you were not bullied because of race but because you wouldn't strike back, hence the ghandi analogy. Did you ever ponder what kind of people can just stand by and watch a group beat up and kick one kid for no reason? If 2 or 3 other kids manned up and said leave him alone it would not happen? What kind of society is it when no one will stand up? It is like that guardsmen killed in London by Muslims while 100s of people just walked by. A fraction of them could have stopped. That is the normal thing here. Crime is stopped by bystanders. Even Marci, it sounds like she just stood by and watched??

Marci said she stood up for me once. But i dont remember it. She was also a snob to me in school. She was trying to be cool and popular too. Some of the guys did stand up for me. But the bullying still continued.

But marci is a child of God now so she has changed. She even went abroad to work as a missionary in a childrens orphanage. So she has a heart of gold now.

Ive never been compared to gandhi though. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston, ghandi is good. He was racist, called blacks kaffirs, was arrested for riding on a train with whites as he refused to ride with kaffirs and insisted Indians should be segregated from them. His newspaper writings were full of anti black sentiment.

http://www.minoritiesofindia.org/gandhi ... -africans/

He did not want blacks in Indian areas, or schools, and he even helped whites put down blacks in the Bambata rebellion. Wanting more segregation, he was early promoter of apartheid. He instigated separate toilets and accommodation for Indians in prison. And he liked to use racist slurs :lol:

Like mandela he did a good job of hiding his racism to become a hero of liberals he hoodwinked. But his writings covering over 10 years remain and are excellent rants against darkies :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A couple of years ago I tried to read an anti-Putin biography to get some idea of why he is vilified in the West, since in the five years or so that I have paid close attention to him everything he has said or done has been pitch perfect. The book was by a lesbian who felt alienated in Putin's Russia, so I assumed it would make the most damning case possible.

I got through only half of it, but from that half I came away with even more respect for Putin. To make the case that he is thuggish by nature, she wrote about how he used to beat people up in school, but she neglected to edit out the part where he was doing that to people who were bullying others. Yeah, if American society produced more people like that it might not be such a depraved shithole. That's the kind of man who maybe can stop the whole depraved empire in its tracks.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

gsjackson wrote: A couple of years ago I tried to read an anti-Putin biography to get some idea of why he is vilified in the West, since in the five years or so that I have paid close attention to him everything he has said or done has been pitch perfect. The book was by a lesbian who felt alienated in Putin's Russia, so I assumed it would make the most damning case possible.

I got through only half of it, but from that half I came away with even more respect for Putin. To make the case that he is thuggish by nature, she wrote about how he used to beat people up in school, but she neglected to edit out the part where he was doing that to people who were bullying others. Yeah, if American society produced more people like that it might not be such a depraved shithole. That's the kind of man who maybe can stop the whole depraved empire in its tracks.
I won’t hide, it is always very pleasant to hear compliments from the nationals of a country, which has unfriendly politics towards Russia.

Putin is a great man, and he is highly respected in Russia. Even western propaganda media admits that almost 90% of the population of Russia would vote for him, if we had an election this year. Imagine, in USA you have fifty-fifty layout, but in Russia it is took for granted, that Putin will win next election, since Russians simply don’t see any other decent alternative to substitute him.

Unlike Obama, never ever he tried to instill in the minds of people that America is an enemy. He appeals to equity and self-dignity only. I hope, Trump will win over Clinton, which ultimately will improve the relations between our countries on the political level.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

gsjackson wrote:

A couple of years ago I tried to read an anti-Putin biography to get some idea of why he is vilified in the West, since in the five years or so that I have paid close attention to him everything he has said or done has been pitch perfect. The book was by a lesbian who felt alienated in Putin's Russia, so I assumed it would make the most damning case possible.

Putin is the only real white leader these days. What the USA has in the 'white' house is a total disgrace. In fact you have to tear the place down and rebuild it after the last inhabitant. The UK had a half jew, owned by jews, now a woman. Merkel, well what can one say about that race traitor? Selling europe out to the invaders.

Putin is not just a man's man in his personal character, he is the leader of his nation, his Volk, and promotes Christian values. He has good credentials to be the voice of his race. A solid Good White Man who stands up for what is good for his people, unlike the weaklings in the west. If white nations had leaders like that, the world would be a much better place. I am sure a hand shake from Putin is his bond. Unfortunately such men are getting rare.

It is very clear when you see the likes of Putin or Lavrov talking with Obongo. You can see who is the man. Obongo and Merkel and co play to the ladies and liberals. Putin there is no mistake keep quiet a white man has spoken.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
Putin is the only real white leader these days. What the USA has in the 'white' house is a total disgrace. In fact you have to tear the place down and rebuild it after the last inhabitant. The UK had a half jew, owned by jews, now a woman. Merkel, well what can one say about that race traitor? Selling europe out to the invaders.

Putin is not just a man's man in his personal character, he is the leader of his nation, his Volk, and promotes Christian values. He has good credentials to be the voice of his race. A solid Good White Man who stands up for what is good for his people, unlike the weaklings in the west. If white nations had leaders like that, the world would be a much better place. I am sure a hand shake from Putin is his bond. Unfortunately such men are getting rare.

It is very clear when you see the likes of Putin or Lavrov talking with Obongo. You can see who is the man. Obongo and Merkel and co play to the ladies and liberals. Putin there is no mistake keep quiet a white man has spoken.
Putin is a billionaire from my reading and nobody wants the state to give up it's counterfeiting operation which makes the party members live a grandiose life style from cradle to grave with no real effort involved.

Ron Paul was the real leader for a free society and promoted a honest money system where as dictators will make no mention of legalized counterfeiting and the benefits they reap from it!
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wonderful story Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
July 18th, 2010, 5:52 pm
High school provided many group activities for people to socialize. There's sports teams for the physically active, science club and astronomy club for the science geeks, computer club for computer nerds, rock climbing for those up for the challenge, various ethnic clubs for minorities, and so on. At my HS the ethnic Chinese girls took over "short flag" cheerleading squad and it's all Asian.

If you choose to not take part in these activities and remain a loner, it's your decision. Nobody forced you to stay home instead of hauling big radio controlled planes to the park with friends. If there isn't a club with activities that interest you, you can find a teacher who's willing to sponsor you and start your own club -- we did that and had our own anime/RPG club. Half the room was playing Dungeons and Dragons and the other half were watching Kimagure Orange Road on VHS (tape rental).

The Japanaese have this vertical pinball machine called Pachinko. When you "win" many metal balls fall into a bucket, and you can exchange it for gifts and money (illegal). Pachinko was also an old slang from the 1980's for a light-hearted version of "our gang", meaning friends with similiar interests hanging out together. If your area of interest (hobbies) is so narrow that you cannot find your own pachinko, you probably need to get some hobbies.
But @momopi I was involved in some stuff. I was in involved in the Christian youth group and we met during lunch time too twice a week. I was involved in church youth group too. We did a lot of fun stuff and had fun activities. But people didn't really like me. I never felt truly liked or loved. I felt like people tolerated me only. Deep down, no one wanted to be seen with me because I was a loser and would hurt their social image if they were seen with me. And that hurt. You can't know how that feels. Even my Christian friends, who were supposed to be my brothers and sisters in the Lord, truly liked me either, and felt ashamed to be seen with me. You can't imagine what that does to your self-esteem.

Yet what could I do about it? I can't be something I'm not. And i don't know how to be well liked or popular. It's very subjective. In a perfect world, I could be popular and well liked by just being a good, nice, friendly, outgoing, social guy, like you see on TV. I tried that. But it didn't work. The real world was more complicated than that. Just being friendly, nice, good and sociable, or even very talkative, doesn't do it. (maybe that would have worked in the 50's or 60's or even 70's, but not the 80's) There's something else that's intangible at work here that's hard to define or control. You know what I mean?

Perhaps in the 1950's, if I had been in high school I would have been liked just for being a nice good kind sensitive sweet guy. And had girlfriends and gone to school dances. But by the 80's high school was very toxic and if you were sensitive, it would make you feel alienated like a loser. Even @Rock experienced this. You don't just "choose" to be a loser or loner. You kind of feel compelled and forced into it, as if it's your lot in life. Perhaps you didn't experience this momopi, so you can't understand it, however, just because you don't experience something doesn't mean others don't. You forget that your experiences do no encompass everyone else's. And like @Adama said, you can't understand another man until you've walked in his shoes. Rock had a similar experience to me in school, so he can better relate.

However momopi, by both American and Asian standards, you are considered a lot more "normal" than me. So you cannot relate to what it's like to be "abnormal". Also one does not simply "choose" to be abnormal. One is just what one is. Read Taoism books like Tao Te Ching or Zen to understand that a thing just is, and being just is, it is the illusory mind that tries to define and label things.

You atheists like to think you know everything, but in reality you don't, and there's a ton of evidence that doesn't fit into your paradigm and model of reality. Yet you never stop to think that you may be wrong. That's the ultimate arrogance I think. Yet you atheists are definitely the most arrogant people I've ever met, no offense intended. I have other atheist friends too, and they are arrogant as hell and believe that the universe fits into their little mental box, which is beyond delusional.

So my main question is this: How are you supposed to be cool or popular or well liked in school? How can you achieve that yet be yourself at the same time? There's no formula or logic to it. It makes no sense. There seems to be something intangible about it that words can't define. You know what I mean? If not, I'm sure others here know what I mean. Some things are beyond words. And high school is one of them. It's not like Star Trek where every episode is logically explained and understood clearly. Real life isn't like that, as much as I'd like it to be.

Plus you can't be something you are not. Have you tried being something you are not? I don't know. Maybe some people are born losers. If so, that's our lot and we don't have a choice in the matter. It's not like we pushed the button that says "I want to be a loser". It's just given to us in life via circumstances. I can't explain it any other way. So it's not as simple as you make it out to be momopi. Do you understand?

I don't want to sound overly negative. But a spade is a spade. However, if I'm wrong and you have a logical explanation for all the above, I'd love to hear it. I'm willing to consider that I may be wrong or that I've missed something. However, momopi, you aren't exactly a deep person. (no offense) You are just a practical man with encyclopedic knowledge and left brained smarts and a good memory (like most Asians), so I doubt you'd be able to shed light or insight on my question. In fact, you can't even think of a real solution when someone asks you a question about fixing a problem in Windows or DOS. lol. So how can you answer my questions here in this post? lol

Either way, even if I did know how to be cool or liked or popular, I just had no confidence or self-esteem to do it anyway. It just wasn't there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
August 2nd, 2010, 10:09 am
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Why did the intelligent conscious universe allow that to happen, I wonder?
There is no such thing, unless of course, the whole universe conspired against you.
<snip>
You may not be aware of it. But if the universe were lifeless and not conscious, we would not be conscious. Consciousness can't come out of inanimate matter. You wouldn't be conscious if the universe wasn't.
You can't claim to know it all.
So, what makes you think an "intelligent conscious" universe would necessarily care, or be benevolent toward you? I just can't picture you being a very fun organic tamagotchi.
Great question @momopi. It could be that if you are a truth seeker or freethinker who is trying to wake people up, the unseen forces that run this world or matrix will target you more than others, because you are a threat to the system. Just like a foreign invader in the body is attacked more by white blood cells and the immune system. If we live in a simulation, the AI that runs it would target those who are threats or are woken up, more than regular people.

Many truthers also report that they get targeted by unseen forces that work harder to get in their way and trip them up, when they are trying to expose truths that are taboo to expose. Even in truther/conspiracy podcasts, the guest and host frequently claims that the powers that be, constantly cause the podcast show to go down due to technical difficulties, or the line keeps getting disconnected, if they are talking about taboo subjects on the air that our controllers and shadow government doesn't want publicized.

Even Christians have noted that when they became saved and born again, that Satan and the demons worked began targeting them and worked extra hard to make them fall into temptation, and produced more obstacles for them, than for average secular people. If you had close Christian friends or read their biographies, you would know this. This is a lot more common than you think.

Also according to Gnosticism and ancient texts, there are archons around us that function like mind parasites. They are feeding off us and controlling us. Many movies and TV shows mention them in some way too. They are also known as demons to Christians, or djinn to Muslims. You can research them on Google or YouTube if you wish. There is more and more evidence coming out that they are real now, including photographic evidence. See here: http://unicusmagazine.com/skyfish.htm

So it could be that they are what's targeting me and others. They also use others against us, including our friends and family, yet they don't know it. They can control you subconsciously too. They can work through proxy. I know this sounds weird if you are not familiar with it. However, the archon theory would explain a lot of things that standard conventional paradigms cannot explain. See my thread about the archons here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14066

It could be that maybe they aren't as interested in you, momopi, because they have no use for you, or don't find you worth bothering, or don't view you as a threat or vessel to take advantage of. So you don't experience them. After all, you don't stand out in any way, so why would they target you? But that doesn't mean they don't work on others.

The thing is momopi, like attracts like. So we are likely to have friends that are similar to us. This means that my friends will be different types of people from yours, and will likely have experienced similar things as I have. And same with you. So in your social circles you probably won't hear much about this stuff above, because your friends won't know anything about it either.

Also momopi, some people just have bad luck a lot in life. Consistently too. Like Charlie Brown. Have you seen Peanuts cartoons? If so, you should know that that's not entirely fictional. Some people in real life are like Charlie Brown in that the universe or unseen forces constantly go against them. No one knows why. But it's true. Not everything can be explained you know. It could be due to past karma from a previous life or existence. Or it could be that the gods or higher force above simply like to target and pick on and f**k with some people on Earth, as depicted in Greek mythology. You can't discount that. Did you know that many ancient prehistoric cultures viewed the gods above as either sadists who liked to toy with people for fun and enjoyed torturing them and watching them suffer - kind of like Q on Star Trek the Next Generation - or as deities that embodied both good and evil? Perhaps they were closer to the truth. I saw that on YouTube recently and it was interesting, because I came to that conclusion on my own using my own original thinking. Have you ever had an original thought in your life? If so that's extremely rare for Asians.

The problem with you atheists is that you assume and presuppose that:
1) There are no unseen forces or higher powers or supernatural forces in the universe.
2) Everything in life and the world happens according to mathematical probability only.
3) You are not aware of any evidence to the contrary, therefore there is no evidence to the contrary.

This isn't true of course. All you have to do is do a little research and you will find that there is a lot of evidence and data that doesn't fit into those false assumptions. And that just because you are unaware of the evidence doesn't mean the evidence isn't there. It just means you are unaware of it or ignorant of it (and probably choose to be). Stuff like the evidence for reincarnation, astrology, numerology, NDE's, miracles, answered prayers, murphy's law, demonic possession, etc are abundant and available, if you are open to it. But if you are not, then nothing can change that. However, that doesn't mean the evidence isn't there just because you choose to ignore it. Intelligent people like you should know better. But you are caught in a closed box and closed loop, just like Christians are.

Furthermore, things like murphy's law cannot be explained by mathematical probability or chance. Remember PATTERNS by definition cannot be attributed to chance. So your explanation does NOT FIT the data. There are many examples of murphy's law that defy probability, and cannot be explained by randomness and do NOT fit the law of probability. Hence they are an anomaly and contain patterns and seem purposely calculated to make life harder than it needs to be.

If you want evidence of the existence of unseen forces right now, you can get it. Here's how: All you have to do is download the app for your phone called "deepware changes iching" from google play store or itunes store, and use it. It's a divination tool, but you have to take it seriously and treat it as sacred. It's not a joke or fun and games. If you do that and are sincere, it will give you amazingly accurate answers to your questions in a way that coincidence or chance cannot. And even when you ask the same question twice (by thinking the question or saying it out loud, not typing it in the app) you will get almost the same answer, which will freak you out because there's no way in hell coincidence can do that. It will prove to you that there is an unseen intelligence at work that is answering your questions through the iching app. This unseen intelligence could be the universe, God or gods, your higher self, your guardian angels, invisible entities of some sort, or whatever. But either way, it's real and you can have proof if you do what I suggest.

You can probably do the same with a good tarot card app. Or use real tarot cards or real iching hexagrams. However, I can only speak from my experience with that iching app and with using tarot cards in real life, that they are definitely real. Some unseen power is definitely answering the questions and giving you readings. It's definitely not random at all. Many others will tell you the same too, if you do the research. But the best thing to do is try it yourself. That's the most convincing evidence there is, personal experience. Not just listening to others. Now I know that Christians will say such things are demonic, but even if they are right, still that is still evidence for the existence of unseen forces, which do not fit into the atheistic paradigm.

One of America's richest tycoons, JP Morgan, said: "Millionaires do not use astrology. Billionaires do." That's right. The elites and ruling class use this stuff too, and they aren't stupid. They are way smarter than you and have lots of secret knowledge that you don't, and are privy to a lot of secret info that you aren't aware of. They would not waste their time on something that isn't true or doesn't work. You can bet that. So if they use something, then you can bet your bottom that it is real and does work, at least for them. No atheist can explain that away. But the bottom line is, all this stuff does not fit into the atheist paradigm, so it must be changed and updated, not remain fixed and static.

Anyway I hope that helps you to see a bigger picture and enlightens you. But I doubt it. People only change and update their views if they are open to doing so. If they are not, then no amount of info will matter to them. But please bookmark this post so that next time you ask a similar question, you can refer to it again, to save me time and trouble, and so I don't have to repeat all this again. :)

Remember this quote from Shakespeare: "There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." It's true whether you like it or not. Also remember that just because you don't agree or haven't experienced the same thing or are not privy to the same data as me, doesn't mean I am wrong.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lord of the flies??

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:
August 5th, 2010, 12:36 pm
Winston, children are like Lord of the flies - totally savage.

I think as a parent, you re-live your own problems in your children as they go through similar things so maybe that explains your dreams (although your baby is still young & not in school).

You would have turned out different, but maybe worse not better (who knows). Just live the life you want NOW & try to forget the past.
But we cannot forget the past. It's impossible and would be like a tree trying to forget its roots. Remember? See here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37302

However, you have a good point. There seems to be a higher hidden order to things that we cannot see. So even if we had a time machine to go back and change the past, it might make everything worse. There are many sci fi movies and TV shows that shows you what happens when a time traveler goes back into the past to try to fix something but only makes everything worse. Perhaps that's what happens if you try to interfere with the hidden higher order of things. Like they say: "Everything happens for a reason. And there are no coincidences." The more I research the more I find out this is true.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
October 8th, 2016, 5:48 pm
From Winston to Marci:

"Ok heres the dream i had that answered my prayers and demands to god for an answer to why he allowed me to move to fremont to be bullied and alienated, when if i had stayed in palo alto i might have had a normal chilhbood and become a normal adult, rather than spend my life trying to make up for an identity crisis.

I discussed it on my forum and received the usual pep talk from my forum members. Then one night i angrily and passionately demanded an explanation from god, just as Job did in the Bible in the Book of Job.

A few days later i had a special dream. It was like God was showing me his perspective. The whole world and my life too appeared as a grand cosmic symphony. Every event, positive and negative, good and bad, was like a musical note, floating around like strings (like string theory in quantum physics). From afar when you see the whole symphony, there was no good or bad, or positive or negative. Every event in life and on earth played out like a grand cosmic symphony with an amazing beauty. Thats what it all looked like from the highest perspective. It was a breathtaking view and amazing insight! So i said "oh i get it now! I see!"

Now keep in mind that this was a lucid dream, meaning that i was aware that i was dreaming, but stayed with it anyway because i felt like i was being shown something wonderful. After i said "i get it now!" I sat and enjoyed the great view for another hour or so before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

When i woke up, i realized that this dream seemed to be an answer to my prayers demanding an answer from god. It was a very vivid and lucid dream that felt meaningful and enlightening. It was like god was giving me a glimpse into his view and perspective.

It reminded me of the end of the book of job in the bible, when job asked god why he suffered so much and lost everything even though he was innocent and righteous. God didnt answer his question directly, but instead went into a long poetic diatribe about how he is taking care of everything and is running the universe from the smallest things on up. It seems like i received a similar type of answer, or revelation.

Btw everyone, I have something interesting to share with you. About that dream of mine above, I recently saw a man talk about having a similar vision in a video that Mr S sent me about a group of people having Ayahuasca experiences in Peru. In the video below, he talks about how during his Ayahuasca ceremony, he became connected with the cosmic consciousness of the divine cosmos, God in other words, and saw a great vision of reality from a higher perspective. At that point, he then felt like he could ask the universe any question he had. So he asked, "I want to know why bad things happen." The response he got was similar to what I got in my dream and vision. The universe showed him a great vision of the universe as a perfect accounting system. When something bad happened in one area, it would be counterbalanced or made up for by something good happening in another area. It was like a perfect accounting system, all in divine order and balance from the highest perspective. So it does seem that everything happens for a reason after all, as they say, and the universe has a higher order that we cannot see. This was similar to my vision as well.

Here is the video where he describes this vision from the cosmos during his Ayahuasca ceremony. It starts at about 33:00.

An actress from the movie Avatar is also featured in this film, where she talked about her experience with Ayahuasca and how it changed her and what it meant to her. Remember in Avatar there was a Hispanic looking female helicopter pilot who turned against the army and sided with the blue alien species and gave her life to help them during the final battle? I don't remember her name, but you will recognize her if you see this video and you've seen Avatar.