Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

How to Quit Your Job Safely

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to Quit Your Job Safely

Post by jamesbond » July 22nd, 2018, 6:24 am

There are ways a person can quit their job and retire early. When a person doesn't have to work anymore, then they truly are free.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Quit Your Job Safely

Post by Cornfed » July 22nd, 2018, 7:37 am

So the trick is to be a gook with rich parents then. Can't really manage that, but he does have semi-sensible things to say.

aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc » July 23rd, 2018, 6:56 pm

Nice dream of "retiring" early , but it must surely take a lot more than what's mentioned in the video. So I guess one can quit their demanding job at engineering for a lousy boss to becoming a hot dog stand business owner or herbalife affiliate, and get by with living more minimal? Not too sure if that lifestyle is attractive to a future or current high-maintenance spouse.

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » August 6th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:37 am
So the trick is to be a gook with rich parents then. Can't really manage that, but he does have semi-sensible things to say.
Wow, just wow. Better than a white trash like you who probably living dirt poor and can't retire because all you are doing is teaching English abroad. LOL!

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv » August 7th, 2018, 1:13 am

Interesting that Cohen-fed jumps right in and tries to disrupt consideration of OP. I bet he's got a copy of one of those "rules to disrupt forums" given to him by his handler, open in another window on his desktop. LMFAO!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » August 7th, 2018, 1:29 am

So is this going to be another tread about Asians projecting their inadequacy due to their tiny genitals?

fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv » August 7th, 2018, 9:05 am

Cornfed wrote:
August 7th, 2018, 1:29 am
So is this going to be another tread about Asians projecting their inadequacy due to their tiny genitals?
No, it's going to be a thread by Cohen the Fed where he projects his insecurities on to Asians.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)