Starting a Business is a Good Idea

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Starting a Business is a Good Idea

Post by Maker55 »

It's a good idea to learn how to start your own business. Stop working for other people.

Stop doubting yourself.

If you're going to start your own business, it needs to be something that you think about morning, noon and night and that you have extreme passion for.

Extreme passion for your business idea will help you succeed.

Get a business plan written, take it to an angel investor or a venture capitalist and see if you can get funding.

You need a PLAN to start your own business. Without a PLAN, you will fail in your business 99.9 percent of the time.

I recently got 6 business plans written.

If you manage to get funding for your business idea, hire a business coach or mentor who can help you every step of the way.

Business owners pay the least amount of tax compared to employed and self-employed people.

Real estate is the BEST investment because it gives you the best CASH FLOW than any other investment.

CASH FLOW will help you in good and bad markets.

There are good real estate mentor groups out there that will show you how to do it.

It's ALWAYS best to use GOOD DEBT for your real estate investments.

GOOD DEBT is basically using someone else's money to invest in real estate.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Starting A Business

Post by zboy1 »

Maker55 wrote:It's a good idea to learn how to start your own business. Stop working for other people.

Stop doubting yourself.

If you're going to start your own business, it needs to be something that you think about morning, noon and night and that you have extreme passion for.

Get a business plan written, take it to an angel investor or a venture capitalist and see if you can get funding.

You need a PLAN to start your own business. Without a PLAN, you will fail in your business 99.9 percent of the time.

If you manage to get funding for your business idea, hire a business coach or mentor who can help you every step of the way.

Business owners pay the least amount of tax compared to employed and self-employed people.

Real estate is the BEST investment because it gives you the best CASH FLOW than any other investment.

There are good real estate mentor groups out there that will show you how to do it.

Forget about starting a business in the U.S., though. Obamacare, along with higher taxes and regulations, and a bad economy, will make things very tough for a new entrepreneur or businessmen to survive in this country.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

^^^^
Businessmen pay the LOWEST tax compared to employees and the self employed.

As long as you take your income from your business and invest in silver and real estate, you'll be fine.

That's why you have to protect your business by turning it into a CORPORATION.

See, if you have to live in America, you will pay a higher rate of taxes as an employee than if you owned your own business.

A bad economy is just an excuse not to start your own business.

Many businesses do well in America, you just have to keep up with the current trends.

Don't think that it's going to get better overseas.

Once the U.S. market crashes, the rest of the world is going down with it.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Starting a Business is a Good Idea

Post by Winston »

Here is a short animation video from The School of Life about how to find an business idea that will succeed. You simply need to come up with a solution, product or service, that helps reduce human unhappiness. That is what appeals and sells for sure. It's why HA has an appeal as well, at least to a certain niche of unhappy people in America, because it aims at reducing their happiness with solutions.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjILQu2xM8[/youtube]

Also, this book by Walt Goodridge about how to turn your passion into profit contains a lot of good advice and tips for starting your own portable income business. You can get it at his site here:

http://www.passionprofit.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Maker55 wrote:^^^^
That's why you have to protect your business by turning it into a CORPORATION.
Should I incorporate Happier Abroad too? What would be the benefit and advantage of doing that? And what would be the disadvantage?

Mark David already incorporated his Dream Connections romance tours. I wonder why he did that. What's the benefit and advantage exactly? What's the logic behind it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

The reasons I incorporated were for liability protection and tax advantages. As a small business you can go with an LLC or "S" corp. I went with the "S" election. I have smarter people than me who advised me and set it up so I'm not really one to advise you. Sorry.

Mark
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mark,

Why "s' corp and not LLC? They both have similar tax saving .
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:The reasons I incorporated were for liability protection and tax advantages. As a small business you can go with an LLC or "S" corp. I went with the "S" election. I have smarter people than me who advised me and set it up so I'm not really one to advise you. Sorry.

Mark
Does it cost anything to incorporate? Is it easy to file the application? Can you do it all online?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Fighting for breadcrumbs are we again :lol: :lol:

What real business could we possibly get in, where the Elite's do not have control.

We are fighting for the 10% ..humans...and they laugh at us in their yacht holidaying in Caribbean.

Why do people keep falling for the same giant load of BS trap...

ohhh...Be confident...Be smart....Don't put all your eggs in one basket....Just incorporate, llc, s, LTD...create business plans....be positive....you fail but you will succeed..if you keep on trying...you are not doing it right..90% of business fail in America....attend seminar....buy ebooks ...

What a load of HOPIUM...

You don't succeed in business with intelligence but with your DNA, Bloodline...

Sure, if you think...earning few thousands a month is good enough then go for it...How about 74 billion dollars a year revenue for Google..how about 1 trillion dollars for Oil companies.....Now That's business...

------------------

Winston...Don't fall for LLC, S or LTD scam to save few dollars...Its all a way to suck your soul energy..Invest your time in more productivity that will enrich your soul which will make you even more money that you have not to worry about taxes.

Keeping a LLC incorporation is a Ritual...I hope you have watched Jorden Maxwell and Tsarion videos...The moment you sign on the dotted line..You will be claimed...Nothing is free...If they are giving you some tax benefit..surely you are losing a lot more that you are not aware of...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maker55 wrote:It's a good idea to learn how to start your own business. Stop working for other people.

Stop doubting yourself.

How could I find them? It's one thing to have an idea for something great but most VC's and Angel Investors only want tech companies like Uber and Google, or certain other STEM fields. How do I find ones for other businesses instead of just STEM.

I always wanted to be a leader so I could never be happy working a corporate job. I've mainly given up on getting any job except one that is where I am self-employed.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑