Please Don't Buy Silver....

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Please Don't Buy Silver....

Post by Maker55 »

I was just accused of using fear to make you guys buy silver.

I do nothing but provide good information to help others. But if you persist......

Don't buy it if you don't want to. I would prefer for you not to buy silver.

Silver is as low as it's going to get and there is less than a decade's supply of silver left in the world.

Don't think I'm forcing you to buy silver. I am just trying to educate those who don't know what's going on.

PLEASE. DO NOT BUY SILVER. I AM URGING YOU NOT TO BUY SILVER.

Because every month, I am going to be stocking up on more silver and I don't want any of you whining, complaining cock blockers to ruin my chances of accumulating more.

THIS IS MY FINAL WARNING! DO NOT EVER BUY SILVER!

BECAUSE I URGE YOU TO JUST CONTINUE SAVING YOUR PAPER MONEY.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I have been telling people to buy silver when it was going for $14 a few years ago. I studied the pros and cons about the metal and I made a wise decision to become a buyer. When you look at all of the daily uses for silver including computers and IPads, it is a no-brainer.

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, says that silver is the best investment right now. I think Kiyosaki has enough fruit on the tree to have people listen to him. He didn't get wealthy by being stupid.

By the way, to show you how brain dead people are, here is a video showing how so many Americans have no idea about Gold and Silver.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxNIkqxtGKI

Stop wasting your time. When disaster strikes, these same people will be looking for your help.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hard assets such as commodities, gold, silver, real estate, agriculture, water resources, and farmland is the way to go in this economy. See: Jim Rogers, Peter Schiff, Marc Faber...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Please Don't Buy Silver....

Post by Taco »

Silver is about to break out of a 40 year cup and handle chart pattern. This should be interesting...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Please Don't Buy Silver....

Post by Taco »

Silver is about to break out of a 40 year cup and handle chart pattern. This should be interesting...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs