New and better ways to send money to the Philippines

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New and better ways to send money to the Philippines

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants to try remitly, here's my referral link. It's so easy and works great and done all online. The fees are very low too, or none at all except for an exchange rate of 1 peso per dollar less than the market rate.

http://remit.ly/@1y3757b
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My buddy Alex has found a great new service for sending money internationally. See below. If you sign up, please use his referral link below so he gets credit. Thanks.

[5/23, 3:54 PM] Alex From Venice: Hi bro, how are you? I've sent you to your email an invitation to open a Wise account, as I just did myself and is pretty much convenient compared to a conventional bank account, especially for international money transfer.

If you are interested you can as well follow this link https://wise.com/invite/u/alessiog174

[5/29, 6:46 PM] Alex From Venice: It's a service that allows for very easy money transfer internationally, but it's also a deposit account

[5/29, 6:49 PM] Alex From Venice: commission fees are super low and exchange rates are the best.

[5/29, 11:24 PM] Alex From Venice: It's also an easy way to get a debit card without having a bank account

[5/29, 11:27 PM] Alex From Venice: My friend Marco, you remember him? you met him a few times... he made the wise account and requested the credit card

[5/29, 11:33 PM] Alex From Venice: he told me the credit card transactions are fast, the withdrawal of cash costs zero fee, the withdrawal is "smart" for those for more than one account with different currencies. For instance, if you have two accounts one in dollars and one in euros and you are in USA and withdraw dollars, the dollars account will be charged first but if it will go empty, automatically the euro account will be charged with a up-to-date best dollars to euro exchange rate

[5/29, 11:33 PM] Alex From Venice: it's really "wise" haha 😄
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

If you are American and use a US address to sign-up, it says Americans must activate their card in the US.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑