Why We Don't Have Massive Inflation Yet

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

More than 80% of the hundreds of billions of dollars that the Fed created supposedly to stimulate the U.S. economy never made it to the U.S. economy

http://marketoracle.co.uk/Article41332.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

This is the part which makes most sense to me:

"There will be widespread banking failures, the stock markets will readjust. It will be a rough ride," Fitz-Gerald said.

But despite the short-term pain, the purge will be healthy for the markets and the world's financial system. In fact, Fitz-Gerald said, had more banks been allowed to fail back in 2007-2008, the worst would already be behind us.

"There would have been 12 to 24 months of financial hell then we would have started to recover," he said. "We're going to find out that the cost of preventing those failures will exceed the cost of letting it happen."

What he's talking about is not a doomsday scenario, it's a painful but healthy re-set for LT recovery. Think of parallels to 1998 Asian Financial Crisis.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People need to let go and open their minds and realize they have been programmed since the day they were born to live in a mental box created for them to believe our ruler's accounting gimmick and legal fiction was a viable system of free and open markets. All the markets are rigged completely and they have unlimited digits and fraudulent paper contracts to do it. They are trying to enforce this system world wide at GUN POINT!.

They are attempting to lay claim to the whole world and put up a corporate veil so you cannot figure who and what is eroding all your freedoms and rights world wide and you will just chalk it up to too much excessive capitalism.

These guy's are the greatest con artist the world has ever seen period.

We are at the end of the road on this whole deal, there is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement that sums up the way I feel and it is the most logical site I know of on the net. I am not for checking out completely but until we curb the current destruction of our children's future here on planet earth we need to stop bringing more of us here.
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Moretorque wrote:
We are at the end of the road on this whole deal, there is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement that sums up the way I feel and it is the most logical site I know of on the net. I am not for checking out completely but until we curb the current destruction of our children's future here on planet earth.
Well, right or wrong, I'm pretty sure I'll personally be checked-out within a few more decades. Some goes for any kids I might have. Seems pointless to worry about such things. Imagine what the world must have seemed like to people on the ground during say WWII. Yet, more than half a century later, somehow the population has not only survived, but even mushroomed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Rock wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
We are at the end of the road on this whole deal, there is a site called Voluntary Human Extinction Movement that sums up the way I feel and it is the most logical site I know of on the net. I am not for checking out completely but until we curb the current destruction of our children's future here on planet earth.
Well, right or wrong, I'm pretty sure I'll personally be checked-out within a few more decades. Some goes for any kids I might have. Seems pointless to worry about such things. Imagine what the world must have seemed like to people on the ground during say WWII. Yet, more than half a century later, somehow the population has not only survived, but even mushroomed.
At current rate of eco destruction they estimate at least 50% of all living organisms will be extinct by 2100, trust me the mushrooming is over and the die off is going to commence.

Just think of Wiley Coyote going off the cliff on his ACME Scooter looking down just before he bust's his a$$ big time from the fall, Wiley is us!
Time to Hide!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The U.S. Dollar is debt and the Federal Reserve keeps on printing this toxic trash.

Start preparing now. Don't wait until things get worse. Silver is a bargain as it's price is extremely low right now.

Start buying water and food storages. Buy silver NOW. It's at 19 dollars an ounce which is very cheap.

If you can afford gold, buy gold. If you know anything about real estate, start investing in real estate through cash flow.

Sometime within the next decade, the market is going to collapse.

The dollar isn't backed by anything anymore and once the U.S. dollar goes, the whole world goes as all the currency around the world is fiat currency and it's not backed by anything.

Inflation will continue to get worse and worse. The prices of everything from food, gas, oil, silver, gold and real estate will go up.

Watch this video right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iZvQEhQsGE

Don't look for the government to fix this because the our government is BROKE.

If you guys don't start preparing now, you will be in serious trouble.

The U.S. dollar has lost over 95 percent of its purchasing power since 1971.

The Federal Reserve is going to print the U.S. Dollar into oblivion.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer