Is North Dakota Dead? Or Is Now the Perfect Time to Get In?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is North Dakota Dead? Or Is Now the Perfect Time to Get In?

Post by zacb »

I was of the thought that "the oil prices are down, thus the jobs died, etc.". But today while I was at work, someone mentioned they were banking 10 grand a month (probably after climbing up the ladder), and could buy a new truck on 2 months salary. Now granted I think this is slightly exaggerated, but I do know they at least *were making money out there. But hell if after I wait on a few things, move, and make no more than 10-12 dollars where I move (where my college is as well), despite having an Associates + Bachelor level work, as well as some sales experience and county level management experience, then I might just consider moving out there. So far from a simple google search I see some Reuters and other news agencies talking about the decline in jobs, but wouldn't it be the time to get in while there is a bottom? In addition, I did not see anything on forums one way or the other.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com