Who buys this stuff?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who buys this stuff?

Post by Cornfed »

Here we have Davis Aurini endorsing the purchase of a one hour long video by Doosh V.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebZTFBKd3rE

To me this seems quite baffling. If you want to discuss the general meaning of life, you can do so on forums such as this for free with men who have more wisdom in their little fingers than Doosh has in his entire body. Besides, Doosh is a known bullshit artist and degenerate who is contradicting himself to tap into other markets when his previous markets are no longer buying his bullshit. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with being a bullshit artist these days, but surely men with an ounce of common sense such as the video seems to be targeting would leave other suckers to be parted from their money. And since Doosh apparently gives no practical advice, why would anyone pay for his opinions when, as stated, those can be obtained in abundance for free? Very strange.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who buys this stuff?

Post by fschmidt »

In modern culture, the financial value of something is inversely proportional to its real value. I make a lot of money by scamming modern idiots to spend a lot of money on something that is worthless. At the same time I offer my programming language for free, which I am quite sure is the best web development platform in the world, and I can't even give it away. Welcome to modern culture.