Can someone help me sell my info product?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Can someone help me sell my info product?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've just finished my first information product and I wonder if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction in terms of selling it. I know a bit about clickbank, gumroad, and I know a bit about PPC and I think I could put together a sales page.

But I get lost and confused very easily especially with so much information. I just need someone to simplify it for me and tell me what to do and what order to do it in.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Can someone help me sell my info product?

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:I've just finished my first information product and I wonder if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction in terms of selling it. I know a bit about clickbank, gumroad, and I know a bit about PPC and I think I could put together a sales page.

But I get lost and confused very easily especially with so much information. I just need someone to simplify it for me and tell me what to do and what order to do it in.
  • Decide mailable info (CD, booklet) or digital download (pdf, video).
    Chose a platform or two to sell from (Azon, CL, letgo, your own site, youtube, etc.)
    **(Some places don't allow digital DL, e.g. ebay)
    **(Digital products need a place to host from. Choose one or two.)
    Get any back end accounts needed to collect payment (p*pal, merchant account, click bank, P.O. box, etc.)
    Next step is writing your ad pages and making sure the payment links work.
    **(Get a buddy to connect from a different PC and buy the product)
    Send Teal a commission for being so helpful. :mrgreen:

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Can someone help me sell my info product?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I've just finished my first information product and I wonder if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction in terms of selling it. I know a bit about clickbank, gumroad, and I know a bit about PPC and I think I could put together a sales page.

• Decide mailable info (CD, booklet) or digital download (pdf, video).
    Chose a platform or two to sell from (Azon, CL, letgo, your own site, youtube, etc.)
    **(Some places don't allow digital DL, e.g. ebay)
    **(Digital products need a place to host from. Choose one or two.)
    Get any back end accounts needed to collect payment (p*pal, merchant account, click bank, P.O. box, etc.)
    Next step is writing your ad pages and making sure the payment links work.
    **(Get a buddy to connect from a different PC and buy the product)
    Send Teal a commission for being so helpful. :mrgreen:

It's digital.

You sound like you know what you're talking about, but that's too general. I need you to literally tell me what to do. Or better still, do it all for me. If you can do that, I'll give you 99% commission and I'll name my first kid after you.