Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco »

Trump rally could be like Coolidge's Roaring '20s before Depression, Nobel-winning economist warns
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/21/trump-ra ... warns.html

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igtKzENkLYI[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"2016" on the Gregorian calendar? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody (except House MD of course) who does not understand the situation America is in as the world reserve currency under the agreements made in 1973 as the Petro $ is plain stupid to believe this con can continue.

The economies are crashing world wide and America will more than likely will fall the hardest when all is said and done.
Time to Hide!
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Moretorque wrote:Anybody (except House MD of course) who does not understand the situation America is in as the world reserve currency under the agreements made in 1973 as the Petro $ is plain stupid to believe this con can continue.

The economies are crashing world wide and America will more than likely will fall the hardest when all is said and done.
The sky has been falling since 1973. So what? It wasn't all said and done in 2016, so taco needs yet another extension.

What you gloom and doomers don't understand is that you are wasting your lives with all of your little worries and predictions. I understand perfectly that the US financial markets and standard of living will decrease (possibly abruptly) at some time in the future. Whatever happens, I will handle it to the best of my abilities.

Meanwhile, I am in a happy mood, sitting in front of my computer with a good cup of coffee. I'm doing some planning for an Appalachian Trail hike, 11 weeks in late winter and early spring.

But carry on with your fretting and worry. By all means continue to "prove" that things are bad and will only get worse. And of course all of the bad things are just around the corner, so don't waste time or effort on any long range planning. Leave that to the saps who don't know any better.