Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco »

The crash of 2016 accelerated greatly the day Trump was elected. This crash will end tragically in 2017. Don't bother watching TV for information on this there won't be any.

Emerging market bonds are crashing right now. European bonds and US bonds will crash next.

Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion Lost
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shows-age

What "The Worst Bond Rout In 15 Years" Means For Stocks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ans-stocks

Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/market-i ... unges.html

Shiller CAPE PE Ratio Chart

The Trump stock rally is now going parabolic and should last a few more months before the SHTF.

What most people don't know is the Dow Jones Index is a measure of inflation and soon to be hyperinflation. This is cover of December 12, 2016 issue of Barrons.

Last edited by Taco on December 10th, 2016, 5:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:The crash of 2016 accelerated greatly the day Trump was elected. This crash will end tragically in 2017. Don't bother watching TV for information on this there won't be any.

Emerging market bonds are crashing right now. European bonds and US bonds will crash next.

Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion Lost
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shows-age

What "The Worst Bond Rout In 15 Years" Means For Stocks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ans-stocks

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ChupuozHU[/youtube]
Bonds decline as stocks rise, genius. Bonds are declining because people are far more comfortable taking risks and investing in stocks, precisely because Trump was elected.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As a always, Americans are blissfully apathetic to the financial destruction that awaits them as they prepare to stuff their faces with turkey and mash potatoes with their beloved Christmas tree one last time. Fortunately, most Americans have enough food storage (around their waist) to get through the lean times.

You'll remember V warning people to leave America before the end of 2016. Both V and Cliff High agree a massive financial collapse will happen in the first quarter of 2017. In the first 90 days of this collapse 25,000 to 50,000 Americans will die.

Cliff says, "In the data sets that I’ve got are showing that they’re really worried by sometime around the 12th or so of December. They’re really worried by very early January, it breaks out into the public so to speak by early January. Now, what they are worried about is the destruction of all of this debt… it’s a destruction of all of these derivatives. I have language that says at some point in 2017, probably past mid year, we’re going to be looking at hyperinflation so bad that the Dow will be measured at around 100,000 to 125,000."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBRckWwN4g[/youtube]
Last edited by Taco on December 23rd, 2016, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:As a always, Americans are blissfully apathetic to the financial destruction that awaits them as they prepare to stuff their faces with turkey and mash potatoes with their beloved Christmas tree one last time. Fortunately, most Americans have enough food storage (around their waist) to get through the lean times.

You'll remember V warning people to leave America before the end of 2016. Both V and Cliff High agree a massive financial collapse will happen in the first quarter of 2017. In the first 90 days of this collapse 25,000 to 50,000 Americans will die.

Cliff says, "In the data sets that I’ve got are showing that they’re really worried by sometime around the 12th or so of December. They’re really worried by very early January, it breaks out into the public so to speak by early January. Now, what they are worried about is the destruction of all of this debt… it’s a destruction of all of these derivatives. I have language that says at some point in 2017, probably past mid year, we’re going to be looking at hyperinflation so bad that the Dow will be measured at around 100,000 to 125,000."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBRckWwN4g[/youtube]
And I'll be there, yet again, to tell you "I told you so" six months from now. You are the definition of insanity dude, doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Taco wrote:The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

We're do for a correction, not Armageddon.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

HouseMD wrote:

We're do for a correction.
Very good Einstein. Unfortunately for you that correction will start at 19853.52 on the Dow.

Fourth quarter results coming out next month will be shit because only 5 stocks are holding up the US markets.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
They finally nailing you for being a pedophile?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Taco wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

We're do for a correction.
Very good Einstein. Unfortunately for you that correction will start at 19853.52 on the Dow.

Fourth quarter results coming out next month will be shit because only 5 stocks are holding up the US markets.
So are you shorting any of this? advise on some positions, we'll give you commissions lol
Last edited by droid on December 19th, 2016, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
If he were actually as prophetic as he pretends, he would be a billionaire. Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
If he were actually as prophetic as he pretends, he would be a billionaire. Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Are you talking about Taco? I never claim to be a prophet.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Eh, there are several general disadvantages for short compared to long positions.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

HouseMD wrote:
Moreover, 'shorting Taco' could have been a huge and consistent money maker each year since 2010 or so.

But the relative strength chart he just posted is quite interesting. However, way back in in 2000ish during tech bubble, the same relative strength indicator for NASDAQ looked even more extremely overbought than this current one at around 3,500 give or take. Yet the underlying NASDAQ index didn't crash until many months later after reaching 5,000. It's hard to predict timing of bubble bursts even if it's clear there is a bubble in first place.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Eh, there are several general disadvantages for short compared to long positions.

Eh, he didn't write that there aren't disadvantages. Refute his statement.