Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco » December 10th, 2016, 10:22 pm

The crash of 2016 accelerated greatly the day Trump was elected. This crash will end tragically in 2017. Don't bother watching TV for information on this there won't be any.

Emerging market bonds are crashing right now. European bonds and US bonds will crash next.

Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion Lost
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shows-age

What "The Worst Bond Rout In 15 Years" Means For Stocks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ans-stocks

Market indicator hits extreme levels last seen before plunges in 1929, 2000 and 2008
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/market-i ... unges.html

Shiller CAPE PE Ratio Chart

Image

The Trump stock rally is now going parabolic and should last a few more months before the SHTF.

Image

What most people don't know is the Dow Jones Index is a measure of inflation and soon to be hyperinflation. This is cover of December 12, 2016 issue of Barrons.

Image
Last edited by Taco on December 11th, 2016, 2:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1566
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD » December 10th, 2016, 10:38 pm

Taco wrote:The crash of 2016 accelerated greatly the day Trump was elected. This crash will end tragically in 2017. Don't bother watching TV for information on this there won't be any.

Emerging market bonds are crashing right now. European bonds and US bonds will crash next.

Global Bonds Suffer Worst Monthly Meltdown as $1.7 Trillion Lost
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -shows-age

What "The Worst Bond Rout In 15 Years" Means For Stocks
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ans-stocks

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ChupuozHU[/youtube]
Bonds decline as stocks rise, genius. Bonds are declining because people are far more comfortable taking risks and investing in stocks, precisely because Trump was elected.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco » December 18th, 2016, 12:09 am

As a always, Americans are blissfully apathetic to the financial destruction that awaits them as they prepare to stuff their faces with turkey and mash potatoes with their beloved Christmas tree one last time. Fortunately, most Americans have enough food storage (around their waist) to get through the lean times.

You'll remember V warning people to leave America before the end of 2016. Both V and Cliff High agree a massive financial collapse will happen in the first quarter of 2017. In the first 90 days of this collapse 25,000 to 50,000 Americans will die.

Cliff says, "In the data sets that I’ve got are showing that they’re really worried by sometime around the 12th or so of December. They’re really worried by very early January, it breaks out into the public so to speak by early January. Now, what they are worried about is the destruction of all of this debt… it’s a destruction of all of these derivatives. I have language that says at some point in 2017, probably past mid year, we’re going to be looking at hyperinflation so bad that the Dow will be measured at around 100,000 to 125,000."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBRckWwN4g[/youtube]
Last edited by Taco on December 23rd, 2016, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1566
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2016, 12:17 am

Taco wrote:As a always, Americans are blissfully apathetic to the financial destruction that awaits them as they prepare to stuff their faces with turkey and mash potatoes with their beloved Christmas tree one last time. Fortunately, most Americans have enough food storage (around their waist) to get through the lean times.

You'll remember V warning people to leave America before the end of 2016. Both V and Cliff High agree a massive financial collapse will happen in the first quarter of 2017. In the first 90 days of this collapse 25,000 to 50,000 Americans will die.

Cliff says, "In the data sets that I’ve got are showing that they’re really worried by sometime around the 12th or so of December. They’re really worried by very early January, it breaks out into the public so to speak by early January. Now, what they are worried about is the destruction of all of this debt… it’s a destruction of all of these derivatives. I have language that says at some point in 2017, probably past mid year, we’re going to be looking at hyperinflation so bad that the Dow will be measured at around 100,000 to 125,000."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pjMw91P_6M[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBRckWwN4g[/youtube]
And I'll be there, yet again, to tell you "I told you so" six months from now. You are the definition of insanity dude, doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco » December 18th, 2016, 12:38 am

The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1566
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD » December 18th, 2016, 12:40 am

Taco wrote:The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

Image
We're do for a correction, not Armageddon.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Taco » December 18th, 2016, 6:09 am

HouseMD wrote:
Taco wrote:The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

Image
We're do for a correction.
Very good Einstein. Unfortunately for you that correction will start at 19853.52 on the Dow.

Fourth quarter results coming out next month will be shit because only 5 stocks are holding up the US markets.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Tsar » December 20th, 2016, 4:28 am

I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1566
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD » December 20th, 2016, 4:39 am

Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
They finally nailing you for being a pedophile?

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by droid » December 20th, 2016, 4:42 am

Taco wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Taco wrote:The markets are priming for a major inflection point.

I cannot remember a time when investors were more bullish. The Dow is currently more overbought (based on the 14 day relative strength index) than at any point in the last 20 years.

That includes both the peak of the housing bubble and the peak of the Tech Bubble.

Image
We're do for a correction.
Very good Einstein. Unfortunately for you that correction will start at 19853.52 on the Dow.

Fourth quarter results coming out next month will be shit because only 5 stocks are holding up the US markets.
So are you shorting any of this? advise on some positions, we'll give you commissions lol
Last edited by droid on December 20th, 2016, 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1566
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by HouseMD » December 20th, 2016, 5:08 am

Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
If he were actually as prophetic as he pretends, he would be a billionaire. Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.

Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Tsar » December 20th, 2016, 5:14 am

HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
If he were actually as prophetic as he pretends, he would be a billionaire. Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Are you talking about Taco? I never claim to be a prophet.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6603
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Cornfed » December 20th, 2016, 5:15 am

HouseMD wrote:Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Eh, there are several general disadvantages for short compared to long positions.

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Rock » December 20th, 2016, 8:47 am

HouseMD wrote:
Tsar wrote:I'm going to prepare for both the collapse of America and to leave America permanently once I get my information (assuming I'm not taken in on sham charges by the "Suits").
If he were actually as prophetic as he pretends, he would be a billionaire. Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Moreover, 'shorting Taco' could have been a huge and consistent money maker each year since 2010 or so.

But the relative strength chart he just posted is quite interesting. However, way back in in 2000ish during tech bubble, the same relative strength indicator for NASDAQ looked even more extremely overbought than this current one at around 3,500 give or take. Yet the underlying NASDAQ index didn't crash until many months later after reaching 5,000. It's hard to predict timing of bubble bursts even if it's clear there is a bubble in first place.

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Re: Why The Crash of 2016 Will Happen...

Post by Devil Dog » December 20th, 2016, 4:45 pm

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Shorting is big business, bigger than holding by far.
Eh, there are several general disadvantages for short compared to long positions.

Eh, he didn't write that there aren't disadvantages. Refute his statement.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”