College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I also have a white girlfriend who is a doctor and cooks for me, cleans and looks after my every need. Maybe she is jewish or a feminist because she is taking away a job from a white man? But she cooks and cleans and treats a man decent.
She is sick of working and wants your money, dumbass. Hopefully you will post updates here when she takes you to the cleaners.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Cornfed, your circular logic is so painful. "I am a failure because Jews, but anyone who is a success is a success because Jews, but I don't want to be a success because Jews..."
It is quite simple. People get what those who own the resources want to hand them. They might hand them stuff because they are doing useful things, or maybe just because they feel like it. It is disgusting that you seek to serve the owners by blaming the millions of good people they have impoverished for their own victimisation. I hope you die in poverty eating cat food in a trailer, which is much more likely than you think.
>works for himself
>charges patients directly in cash

I won't be working for anyone, cornfeed. And I love how you assume that there's just some way that the magical secret Jew Illuminati have of blackballing you and keeping you down. Maybe it's something more likely- that people with useful skills get paid for them, and that hard work pays dividends. You lack the former and are unwilling to engage in the latter, and so you are where you are.

I used to help with hiring back in the day- there wasn't some secret list we consulted to determine who got the job. We just looked at your resume and decided if we wanted to interview you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: >works for himself

I won't be working for anyone, cornfeed.
Not that it is particularly relevant to anything, but if you are a doctor you work for the government, however you narratize it, unless you want to be a mob doctor or something, in which case you would probably still have to work for the government first.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:

Not that it is particularly relevant to anything, but if you are a doctor you work for the government, however you narratize it, unless you want to be a mob doctor or something, in which case you would probably still have to work for the government first.
You clearly don't know anything about medicine or medical training. You train under hospitals, after which you can take any mix of cash, government insurance, and private insurance. Plenty of physicians only take cash- It's easy to do in the city or suburbs. I don't plan on taking insurance of any sort because I can make more money while providing better care for my patients by charging cash only.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You clearly don't know anything about medicine or medical training. You train under hospitals, after which you can take any mix of cash, government insurance, and private insurance. Plenty of physicians only take cash- It's easy to do in the city or suburbs. I don't plan on taking insurance of any sort because I can make more money while providing better care for my patients by charging cash only.
You should expand your definition of what it means to work for the government.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

You should expand your definition of what it means to work for the government.
When I provide services for a person who pays me in my private office with cash, how am I working for the government?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: When I provide services for a person who pays me in my private office with cash, how am I working for the government?
You are doing it in a government regulated environment to standards minutely set by the government with the government's day to day permission and what you can charge is effectively set by the government.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: When I provide services for a person who pays me in my private office with cash, how am I working for the government?
You are doing it in a government regulated environment to standards minutely set by the government with the government's day to day permission and what you can charge is effectively set by the government.
You are doing it in a government regulated environment to standards minutely set by the government with the government's day to day permission and what you can charge is effectively set by the government.[/quote]
Hardly. I'd get into who not but I really don't want to get into what I do- aside from my medical license and my DEA license, which cost me about two hours of work in total to pay for, the government isn't involved. They only get involved if you accept insurance, generally, as Medicare has onerous requirements for both clinics and hospitals. As to what I plan to charge, it's about four times what the government pays (which is perfectly in line with all the other cash-based providers in my area), so I don't know what you're talking about with the government setting my pay.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: As to what I plan to charge, it's about four times what the government pays (which is perfectly in line with all the other cash-based providers in my area), so I don't know what you're talking about with the government setting my pay.
So if the government changed the licensing requirements to exclude you in some way, changed them so that people could do a two year course and offer the same particular service as some kind of nurse or imported a bunch of third world doctors and gave them licenses to do whatever you are doing, this would not affect your pay?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: As to what I plan to charge, it's about four times what the government pays (which is perfectly in line with all the other cash-based providers in my area), so I don't know what you're talking about with the government setting my pay.
So if the government changed the licensing requirements to exclude you in some way, changed them so that people could do a two year course and offer the same particular service as some kind of nurse or imported a bunch of third world doctors and gave them licenses to do whatever you are doing, this would not affect your pay?
Nurses and physician assistants can already do basically everything I plan to do, but no one that is willing to pay cash for service would sacrifice the quality they get by having a BC, residency-trained physician do it. I do plan to start up a second clinic staffed by NPs and PAs to capture revenue from cheap clients though.