College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:According to the Georgia Guide Stones they may want to help it along to get the numbers into the hundreds of millions they desire, at the rate you are talking about the mass extinction will have run it's course quite completely.....
Yeah, because if there was a plan for mass extermination they eould advertise it with giant stones. Those were the work of a lone lunatic and nothing more.

Watch " Anarchast EP 275 " , they do all this in plan site. A lot of people believe they killed Stanley Kubrick for exposing them to a degree in 1999 in " Eyes Wide Shut "...

Now with the net they are exposed big time, the populace does not realize they are taking a IQ test. They figured long ago that the majority of the world populace could be described as mentally lacking when it comes to educating itself......
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

What are the benefits and risks of going to college in modern America? Have we actually reached the point where a college education is far more of a negative than a positive to graduates entering the job market?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfYot1IsqCM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

jamesbond wrote:What are the benefits and risks of going to college in modern America? Have we actually reached the point where a college education is far more of a negative than a positive to graduates entering the job market?

Then why is it that in the USA men with advanced degrees earn nearly 4x that of those with less than high school and more than double that of just high school (at 9th decile)? and white men and asian men with advanced degrees are the highest wage earners?

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/wkyeng.t09.htm

Here you will find that not only does more qualification have much higher average salaries but far less unemployment
https://www.aol.com/article/finance/201 ... /21864723/

Last edited by Kradmelder on March 15th, 2017, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Kradmelder wrote:
jamesbond wrote:What are the benefits and risks of going to college in modern America? Have we actually reached the point where a college education is far more of a negative than a positive to graduates entering the job market?

Then why is it that in the USA men with advanced degrees earn nearly 4x that of those with less than high school and more than double that of just high school (at 9th decile)? and white men and asian men with advanced degrees are the highest wage earners?

Here you will find that not only does more qualification have much higher average salaries but far less unemployment
All the "Don't go to college" nonsense is perpetuated by underemployed men with no college education that are all sour grapes about it. That and people with college degrees but no social skills that can't get a job because they interview so poorly.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

HouseMD wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

All the "Don't go to college" nonsense is perpetuated by underemployed men with no college education that are all sour grapes about it. That and people with college degrees but no social skills that can't get a job because they interview so poorly.
And I thought I was foolish to be very comfortable and unhappy with a professional post grad degree when i could have been happy and uneducated and really wise in a squatter camp giving the finger to all the people with good jobs and education,
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Going to college just guarantees student loan debt. It doesn't guarantee you a job or a career. It only really makes sense if you want to be a doctor or some other professional which requires such a degree.

Lots of people who've gone to college are in dire straits. I wouldn't believe every statistic posed to me. Everyone has an agenda, especially some who want to keep the system going, despite it's obviously breaking down in front of everyone's eyes. Remember feminists lie about statistics all the time. Anyone can when they have an agenda.

Besides that, most people don't want to believe the truth because their egos are involved in holding onto those lies.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Adama wrote:

Going to college just guarantees student loan debt. It doesn't guarantee you a job or a career. It only really makes sense if you want to be a doctor or some other professional which requires such a degree.

Lots of people who've gone to college are in dire straits. I wouldn't believe every statistic posed to me. Everyone has an agenda, especially some who want to keep the system going, despite it's obviously breaking down in front of everyone's eyes. Remember feminists lie about statistics all the time. Anyone can when they have an agenda.

Besides that, most people don't want to believe the truth because their egos are involved in holding onto those lies.
Don't go to school for useless degrees, go to inexpensive state schools, problem solved.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

Don't go to school for useless degrees, go to inexpensive state schools, problem solved.
You miss the point. The US dept of labour statistics is nothing but lies and propaganda. :roll: Or They must employ fools becsuse they employ graduates, who got the numbers wrong. :roll: It is those without high school who have the highest average wage and least unemployment. PhDs are unemployed and flipping burgers with massive debt roll: Or is it the dept of labour doesn't employ male graduates because they are not employable. There is a conspiracy to not give them jobs and then lie about it :roll: it is those without a degree or without a proper paying job but with an Internet connection who are the really clever successful ones happy with life :roll:

Don't you see? You are wasting your life by getting a degree :roll: they said so on YouTube and HA. More truth than the dept of labour.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Kradmelder wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

You miss the point. The US dept of labour statistics is nothing but lies and propaganda. :roll: Or They must employ fools becsuse they employ graduates, who got the numbers wrong. :roll: It is those without high school who have the highest average wage and least unemployment. PhDs are unemployed and flipping burgers with massive debt roll: Or is it the dept of labour doesn't employ male graduates because they are not employable. There is a conspiracy to not give them jobs and then lie about it :roll: it is those without a degree or without a proper paying job but with an Internet connection who are the really clever successful ones happy with life :roll:

Don't you see? You are wasting your life by getting a degree :roll: they said so on YouTube and HA. More truth than the dept of labour.
The funny thing is, I bet there's more than a handful of people here that believe this.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

HouseMD wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Adama wrote:

The funny thing is, I bet there's more than a handful of people here that believe this.
And their lives are so happy and successful, women, money and all their wishes met, that we should be honoured that they share the wisdom of their success with us. They took some coloured pills you see so are so wise and we should be eager to swap lives and be in their shoes. :roll:

And don't forget that if you do well after getting a degree you are an agent of the jews and have married ZOG and must either be a jew or working to undermine whites :roll:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I wouldn't exactly say that they're worthless. Instead, a Bachelor's degree is now the new high school diploma in the US.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

If you are an exceptionally ambitious self-starter entrepreneur type, then college is a bad idea. Learn some blue-collar skills and start your own company, eventually employing a bunch of cheap immigrants to do the dirty work while you manage. For example, by the time HouseMD finishes residency, and long before he finishes paying off his student loans, you could be pulling in an MD's salary as owner of an HVAC company or similar that services hospital facilities. Indeed under good conditions, you could be retired and living happily abroad while Doc is still pulling residency night shifts. Obviously, this path is only for a few, but this is where the argument against college rings true.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

retiredfrank wrote:If you are an exceptionally ambitious self-starter entrepreneur type, then college is a bad idea. Learn some blue-collar skills and start your own company, eventually employing a bunch of cheap immigrants to do the dirty work while you manage. For example, by the time HouseMD finishes residency, and long before he finishes paying off his student loans, you could be pulling in an MD's salary as owner of an HVAC company or similar that services hospital facilities. Indeed under good conditions, you could be retired and living happily abroad while Doc is still pulling residency night shifts. Obviously, this path is only for a few, but this is where the argument against college rings true.
96% of businesses fail within ten years in America. 99% of doctors are making 200k+ they're working full time. And I plan to employ numerous physician assistants, NPs, and therapists, so my income will likely be in the 7 figures in my 40s, a tough number to hit in any small business.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think about the number of jobs requiring a college degree is equal to about 8% of the number of college grads in any given year. Now when you consider the jobs given to rich tossers due to their connections, blacks etc. due to their inferiority, females hired to be in-house whores etc., what percentage of average white men would benefit from a degree (assuming they are not falsely accused of rape or whatever)? Perhaps 4%? Of course dickheads will always be able to point to those 4% and say “See, he is doing OK - the other 96% must all just be losers”.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wouldn't necessarily believe anything anyone says without verifying for myself, instead of simply believing them. For example, there are some sources that are official which say that women only earn 76% of what men earn for the same job. But when you look into, it's not true at all. Believe what you want though. I love truth, even when it isn't convenient for me.