Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:05 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:Academia isn't a cure all or a magic wand, once you have the qualifications, you still have to be proactive and prove yourself - you have to start at the bottom
This is obvious. The trouble is that there is generally no bottom to start at now. Teenaged boys might be reading this. You really should check out the situation before misleading them.
Incorrect. My youngest sibling just secured a position in aerospace raking 80k as a fresh intern with no connections.
Are you serious? Someone gets a somewhat good job, so therefore everyone can have one? But what about the millions of grads who mathematically can''t. Well they are just not good enough somehow, despite them being by definition good enough by graduating. But they must be somehow otherwise not be good enough, right? They must secretly sell poisoned milk to school children or something. You really do suck. 40 years ago your own system probably would have rightfully locked you in the nuthouse.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1558
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by HouseMD » March 16th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Kradmelder wrote:The unemployment rate of people with technical qualifications is far lower than those with no qualifications. The number of white men with skills and qualifications is very small. So who excatly are these hordes of white men with qualifications who can't make careers? Maybe those that except $1 million per year starting, or don't want to work past for, or not travel?

The white wen i know AAed out of a job and who cant find one all have no qualifications. Wow, what a wise choice they made when young.
Pretty much this. Minorities are far less likely to hold qualifications, so the ones that get hurt by AA are the unskilled. Look at several of the local hospitals- ro keep their diversity numbers up, the entire kitchen amd housekeeping staff are all minorities. No joke, one of the managers straight up told me the only white guy they'd ever hired had connections and was the laziest, most entitled POS but they had to keep him on board. Everybody in management was white, and mostly male, aside from "nurse managers."

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:11 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So if we can point to people who have won the lottery, that must mean that spending all your money on lottery tickets is good? But the majority of people with technical quals not getting careers? They are just not good enough right? But isn't that by definition what their technical quals are supposed to guarantee - that they are good enough.You people really should be ashamed of yourselves for being bitches of the Jews etc. and deluding young men instead of trying to build a system that helps them.
I don't know a single unemployed engineer. Not one. Not of any age.
An unemployed engineer is a contradiction in terms. I know of several unemployed engineering grads. I was talking to a woman the other day whose husband was an unemployed telecoms engineer in his 50s. Take a thought experiment. Suppose these people existed. Where would you meet them and discuss this. Go down the job center much?

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:18 pm

Kradmelder wrote:The unemployment rate of people with technical qualifications is far lower than those with no qualifications. The number of white men with skills and qualifications is very small. So who excatly are these hordes of white men with qualifications who can't make careers?
You mean who aren't given careers right? Because with advanced quals you are reliant on the ZOG to give you careers as only they can own huge mines, factories etc. The answer is that they are everywhere. But where are you going to meet them? Your nearest squatter camp probably. Do some actual research with an open mind. You really are being a race traitor by not doing so.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 1:26 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:The unemployment rate of people with technical qualifications is far lower than those with no qualifications. The number of white men with skills and qualifications is very small. So who excatly are these hordes of white men with qualifications who can't make careers? Maybe those that except $1 million per year starting, or don't want to work past for, or not travel?

The white wen i know AAed out of a job and who cant find one all have no qualifications. Wow, what a wise choice they made when young.
Pretty much this. Minorities are far less likely to hold qualifications, so the ones that get hurt by AA are the unskilled. Look at several of the local hospitals- ro keep their diversity numbers up, the entire kitchen amd housekeeping staff are all minorities. No joke, one of the managers straight up told me the only white guy they'd ever hired had connections and was the laziest, most entitled POS but they had to keep him on board. Everybody in management was white, and mostly male, aside from "nurse managers."
And how many of those white men in management have no qualifications, got married to ZOG to get a job, had a bar mitzvah with the rabbi chopping their dick, praise jews every day and bend over to every kike, kiss feminist arse, and spend all their time trying to screw other whites? That is the only key to success apparently. The fact that they got qualified, are competent, and get the job done and have personalities to work with others surely doesn't matter.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:26 pm

HouseMD wrote:Minorities are far less likely to hold qualifications, so the ones that get hurt by AA are the unskilled. Look at several of the local hospitals- ro keep their diversity numbers up, the entire kitchen amd housekeeping staff are all minorities. No joke, one of the managers straight up told me the only white guy they'd ever hired had connections and was the laziest, most entitled POS but they had to keep him on board. Everybody in management was white, and mostly male, aside from "nurse managers."
Indeed. The problem is that this crap is migrating up the chain, as those on top seek to insulate themselves with those that might surpass them and perhaps punish them for their crimes with more and more layers of subhumans. But you say, how can any real progress then be made? It can't and isn't.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:30 pm

Kradmelder wrote:And how many of those white men in management have no qualifications, got married to ZOG to get a job, had a bar mitzvah with the rabbi chopping their dick, praise jews every day and bend over to every kike, kiss feminist arse, and spend all their time trying to screw other whites? That is the only key to success apparently. The fact that they got qualified, are competent, and get the job done and have personalities to work with others surely doesn't matter.
I'm beginning to think you are a troll persona working from Israel.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Aha I get it now. If you get a career and a job you must be working for the jew. Since jews own everything, every job is working for the jew. So it is better to not do anything so you don't work for the jew. Dont' study, don't get qualifications, dont get a job just complain about the entire 'system'.

House MD, do you think the jew you work for and the jew I work for have regular meetings about how to screw over cornfed and other white males? That is how it works. why didnt we see this. Let us resign immediately because we are slaves of the jews.

I dont have a jew boss. I dont have any boss. I only have clients. None are jews. There is not one jew in my office. Almost all white men. Only the secretary and HR are white women. Not one white man is so screwed over he doesnt have a nice life. All have qualifications and professional registration, except the recent graduates still doing their intern years.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Kradmelder wrote: House MD, do you think the jew you work for and the jew I work for have regular meetings about how to screw over cornfed and other white males?
With brainwashed shabbos goy like you (are pretending to be), I don't think meetings would really be necessary.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1558
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by HouseMD » March 16th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Aha I get it now. If you get a career and a job you must be working for the jew. Since jews own everything, every job is working for the jew. So it is better to not do anything so you don't work for the jew. Dont' study, don't get qualifications, dont get a job just complain about the entire 'system'.

House MD, do you think the jew you work for and the jew I work for have regular meetings about how to screw over cornfed and other white males? That is how it works. why didnt we see this. Let us resign immediately because we are slaves of the jews.

I dont have a jew boss. I dont have any boss. I only have clients. None are jews. There is not one jew in my office. Almost all white men. Only the secretary and HR are white women. Not one white man is so screwed over he doesnt have a nice life. All have qualifications and professional registration, except the recent graduates still doing their intern years.
I'm planning on doing direct service for cash in a patient-centered model working for myself. If I'm working for myself, does that make me the Jew? I didn't realize conversion was so easy, though I think my Baptist parents will be more than a little upset.

Cornfed, your circular logic is so painful. "I am a failure because Jews, but anyone who is a success is a success because Jews, but I don't want to be a success because Jews..." You sound like a child that is incapable of taking responsibility for themselves. Real men have been improving and and developing themselves for millennia, regardless of what regime, famine, or hardships they faced. You're an embarrassment to every ancestor before you that managed to breed just so you could come into being. You say I'm the race traitor when I've got myself a WASP girlfriend that cooks, cleans, and looks after my every need and build a future for myself both here and abroad and you do nothing but waste your genes doing nothing.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1558
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by HouseMD » March 16th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Aha I get it now. If you get a career and a job you must be working for the jew. Since jews own everything, every job is working for the jew. So it is better to not do anything so you don't work for the jew. Dont' study, don't get qualifications, dont get a job just complain about the entire 'system'.

House MD, do you think the jew you work for and the jew I work for have regular meetings about how to screw over cornfed and other white males? That is how it works. why didnt we see this. Let us resign immediately because we are slaves of the jews.

I dont have a jew boss. I dont have any boss. I only have clients. None are jews. There is not one jew in my office. Almost all white men. Only the secretary and HR are white women. Not one white man is so screwed over he doesnt have a nice life. All have qualifications and professional registration, except the recent graduates still doing their intern years.
I'm planning on doing direct service for cash in a patient-centered model working for myself. If I'm working for myself, does that make me the Jew? I didn't realize conversion was so easy, though I think my Baptist parents will be more than a little upset.

Cornfed, your circular logic is so painful. "I am a failure because Jews, but anyone who is a success is a success because Jews, but I don't want to be a success because Jews..." You sound like a child that is incapable of taking responsibility for themselves. Real men have been improving and and developing themselves for millennia, regardless of what regime, famine, or hardships they faced. You're an embarrassment to every ancestor before you that managed to breed just so you could come into being. You say I'm the race traitor when I've got myself a WASP girlfriend that cooks, cleans, and looks after my every need and build a future for myself both here and abroad and you do nothing but waste your genes doing nothing.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Kradmelder » March 16th, 2017, 3:00 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Aha I get it now. If you get a career and a job you must be working for the jew. Since jews own everything, every job is working for the jew. So it is better to not do anything so you don't work for the jew. Dont' study, don't get qualifications, dont get a job just complain about the entire 'system'.

House MD, do you think the jew you work for and the jew I work for have regular meetings about how to screw over cornfed and other white males? That is how it works. why didnt we see this. Let us resign immediately because we are slaves of the jews.

I dont have a jew boss. I dont have any boss. I only have clients. None are jews. There is not one jew in my office. Almost all white men. Only the secretary and HR are white women. Not one white man is so screwed over he doesnt have a nice life. All have qualifications and professional registration, except the recent graduates still doing their intern years.
I'm planning on doing direct service for cash in a patient-centered model working for myself. If I'm working for myself, does that make me the Jew? I didn't realize conversion was so easy, though I think my Baptist parents will be more than a little upset.

Cornfed, your circular logic is so painful. "I am a failure because Jews, but anyone who is a success is a success because Jews, but I don't want to be a success because Jews..." You sound like a child that is incapable of taking responsibility for themselves. Real men have been improving and and developing themselves for millennia, regardless of what regime, famine, or hardships they faced. You're an embarrassment to every ancestor before you that managed to breed just so you could come into being. You say I'm the race traitor when I've got myself a WASP girlfriend that cooks, cleans, and looks after my every need and build a future for myself both here and abroad and you do nothing but waste your genes doing nothing.

:lol: I am also a partner so working for ourselves. So i am also a jew I guess :lol: What a coincidence. I also have a white girlfriend who is a doctor and cooks for me, cleans and looks after my every need. Maybe she is jewish or a feminist because she is taking away a job from a white man? But she cooks and cleans and treats a man decent. Maybe they go for us because we are jewish? But she has no love for jews. Or is it because we are race traitors for standing up, for having white children? Buts she doesnt want a nonwhite man either. Maybe because these quality white women only want quality white men that dont sit around and whine. men that go out and make a life no matter what system is in place. Like white men have always done. if you ask these women they will tell you what man is relationship material and which is not. They certainly wouldn't want a man that does nothing 'because of the jews'.

We have been improving ourselves and living well despite every BEE law and AA law giving preference to blacks. But if only whites have the ability and disicipline to get skills and be good at it, we prosper. Blacks are not exactly going to go to a black doctor because they know it is a substandard AA degree. The whiners do not prosper. If we sat back and played the blame game I would be in a squatter camp. I would end up poor, in low cost housing, without a woman and kids, pretty much where such men end up, blaming the world right until their pauper's grave.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1558
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by HouseMD » March 16th, 2017, 4:18 pm

Oh my god, I figured it out. Cornfed IS THE JEWS! He's trying to get white men to opt out of society and become wireless trash no woman wants! He's been a double agent the whole time!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
Posts: 826
Joined: June 19th, 2014, 7:47 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by MattHanson1990 » March 16th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Adama wrote:The thing is, almost for any type of job, they're demanding a college degree, because they've turned it into the equivalent of a high school diploma.

Schools just churn out people with worthless degrees. It is a money making racket like any other. How could it not be? Avarice and an inordinate greedy desire for wealth has overcome this society.
This is likely including crappy menial jobs, which make up a large percentage of the U.S. job market these days. And not only they require a university degree, many of them also demand previous job experience (e.g. 3-5 years).

I have a bachelors degree, and I could not even get an interview except at only two places. That is for regular jobs. However, I did have a couple of odd jobs the last couple of years. And now I'm able to live off of passive income, such that I don't want to go back to the U.S. job market again.

There is a way to get around this mess, but it requires outside-the-box thinking. The easiest route to expatriation for guys who are unemployed or underemployed is teaching English, especially in China.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6384
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: College Degrees in the U.S. are Worthless

Post by Cornfed » March 16th, 2017, 6:54 pm

HouseMD wrote:Cornfed, your circular logic is so painful. "I am a failure because Jews, but anyone who is a success is a success because Jews, but I don't want to be a success because Jews..."
It is quite simple. People get what those who own the resources want to hand them. They might hand them stuff because they are doing useful things, or maybe just because they feel like it. It is disgusting that you seek to serve the owners by blaming the millions of good people they have impoverished for their own victimisation. I hope you die in poverty eating cat food in a trailer, which is much more likely than you think.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”