THE AMERICAN DREAM - How Debt Slavery is Killing Us

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

THE AMERICAN DREAM - How Debt Slavery is Killing Us

Post by jamesbond »

Debt slavery is destroying millions of lives all across this country, and it is imperative that we educate the American people about the dangers of all this debt.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq76-KJIlBk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: THE AMERICAN DREAM - How Debt Slavery is Killing Us

Post by Zambales »

It's just not in America, it's a problem everywhere.

The people who are on low incomes fall into debt usually because they want to have a life instead of just existing. Then there's the rat race competitors who don't really need to get into debt but do so because they yearn what others in their social circle have, or want to portray themselves as being on the same level financially.

The system is designed to screw us. :(
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Moretorque did u know the US became a corporation in 1870? Thats when everyone officially became a slave and freedom was gone. So america lost its freedom in 1870 already, long before the federal reserve bank was instated. Then schools became public and government funded too. See below to see the difference between US and USA. Most americans never hear this.

http://usavsus.info
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 14th, 2021, 2:49 am
@Moretorque did u know the US became a corporation in 1870? Thats when everyone officially became a slave and freedom was gone. So america lost its freedom in 1870 already, long before the federal reserve bank was instated. Then schools became public and government funded too. See below to see the difference between US and USA. Most americans never hear this.

http://usavsus.info
Just feel lucky you're Asian, you are about to become rulers of the world...
Last edited by Moretorque on January 17th, 2021, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
December 17th, 2016, 11:16 am
Debt slavery is destroying millions of lives all across this country, and it is imperative that we educate the American people about the dangers of all this debt.

Great post and video!!!