Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Moretorque » January 2nd, 2017, 10:12 pm

They claim JP Chase is holding over 550 million ounces of real silver and has been shorting the market and dumping paper contracts to force the price down as they buy it up while shorting. This is nothing more than a counterfeiting con job!

They are driving everybody into the $ and US stocks for what reason ? the last haircut of the middle class and silver will go to the moon shortly.

Just read the commie manifesto, it's been laid out for the sheeple......
Time to Hide!




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Taco » February 12th, 2017, 12:02 am

All is not well in dollar land. The dollar is at a 14 year high but countries around the world are selling it at a record pace. Oil and the dollar have an inverse relationship.

The entire rally in the $USD has been driven by the Bank of Japan using the brief window of time between Trump winning the election and Obama leaving the Whitehouse to devalue the yen by an incredible 18%. This is a once in a decade type intervention. And it is now over. The Trump Administration has sent out numerous warning shots that the $USD is too high. Those who are betting on a Trump $USD bull market are going to be getting ANNHILITED in the coming weeks and months. The $USD is about to collapse. This is not fear mongering, nor is it just a bold statement. The $USD has peaked and is about to breakdown in a BIG way

Image

Image

Image

Image

A high dollar is causing trouble for China's banking system.

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 12th, 2017, 12:58 am

Taco wrote:All is not well in dollar land. The dollar is at a 14 year high but countries around the world are selling it at a record pace. Oil and the dollar have an inverse relationship.

The entire rally in the $USD has been driven by the Bank of Japan using the brief window of time between Trump winning the election and Obama leaving the Whitehouse to devalue the yen by an incredible 18%. This is a once in a decade type intervention. And it is now over. The Trump Administration has sent out numerous warning shots that the $USD is too high. Those who are betting on a Trump $USD bull market are going to be getting ANNHILITED in the coming weeks and months. The $USD is about to collapse. This is not fear mongering, nor is it just a bold statement. The $USD has peaked and is about to breakdown in a BIG way

Image

Image

Image

Image

A high dollar is causing trouble for China's banking system.

Image
People are selling off their dollars precisely because dollars are worth more than their native currencies. It makes sense to use the strongest currency in your reserves when your currency is comparatively weak. Analysis like yours is what happens when people that don't understand economics in the slightest try to make sense of it.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Taco » February 12th, 2017, 2:22 am

HouseMD wrote:
Taco wrote:All is not well in dollar land. The dollar is at a 14 year high but countries around the world are selling it at a record pace. Oil and the dollar have an inverse relationship.

The entire rally in the $USD has been driven by the Bank of Japan using the brief window of time between Trump winning the election and Obama leaving the Whitehouse to devalue the yen by an incredible 18%. This is a once in a decade type intervention. And it is now over. The Trump Administration has sent out numerous warning shots that the $USD is too high. Those who are betting on a Trump $USD bull market are going to be getting ANNHILITED in the coming weeks and months. The $USD is about to collapse. This is not fear mongering, nor is it just a bold statement. The $USD has peaked and is about to breakdown in a BIG way

Image

Image

Image

Image

A high dollar is causing trouble for China's banking system.

Image
People are selling off their dollars precisely because dollars are worth more than their native currencies. It makes sense to use the strongest currency in your reserves when your currency is comparatively weak. Analysis like yours is what happens when people that don't understand economics in the slightest try to make sense of it.
Well, this Economist disagrees with you so f**k off.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXrsf91zH0Y[/youtube]
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 12th, 2017, 2:43 am

Taco wrote:All is not well in dollar land. The dollar is at a 14 year high but countries around the world are selling it at a record pace. Oil and the dollar have an inverse relationship.

The entire rally in the $USD has been driven by the Bank of Japan using the brief window of time between Trump winning the election and Obama leaving the Whitehouse to devalue the yen by an incredible 18%. This is a once in a decade type intervention. And it is now over. The Trump Administration has sent out numerous warning shots that the $USD is too high. Those who are betting on a Trump $USD bull market are going to be getting ANNHILITED in the coming weeks and months. The $USD is about to collapse. This is not fear mongering, nor is it just a bold statement. The $USD has peaked and is about to breakdown in a BIG way

Image

Image

Image

Image

A high dollar is causing trouble for China's banking system.

Image
One economist. An old cook no doubt, just like you can find one scientist or doctor that is stupid enough to believe anything.

When the apocalypse yet again does not come, I will be here to again remind you of any you should feel embarrassed for yourself and your constant incorrect predictions.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Taco » February 12th, 2017, 9:38 am

The dollar should be at a 14 yr low not a 14 yr high. They can't get rid of it fast enough. You don't want to be on the wrong side of this trade.

Foreign Governments Dump US Treasuries
http://wolfstreet.com/2017/02/09/foreig ... buys-them/

Image
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Moretorque » February 12th, 2017, 6:59 pm

Why would Japan be setting up to deal directly in the Yuan bypassing the $ ?

House what is there to understand, the worlds masses have been conned by a bunch of counterfeiting con men. This is the end result of bankrupt nations being conned by legal fiction and economically conquered which is always ultimately enforced at gun point. You are the one who does not understand economics and the reason to attach your currencies to real production and agreements by the citizenry of the world if you want to remain solvent nations?

The US is about to see a hyperinflation situation on it's imports.

The Donald is in there trying to negotiate for the coming new system where America is not totally parted out to the creditor class who set this con game up under the guise of the communal dictatorship.
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 13th, 2017, 1:29 am

Taco wrote:The dollar should be at a 14 yr low not a 14 yr high. They can't get rid of it fast enough. You don't want to be on the wrong side of this trade.

Foreign Governments Dump US Treasuries
http://wolfstreet.com/2017/02/09/foreig ... buys-them/

Image
Foreign governments are hurting for capital, so they're selling their US bonds and reserves because the US dollar is comparatively strong right now.

No, the US dollar should not be low right now. Currency strength is a relative measure. The rest of the world is comparatively less stable and financially sound than the US. If you understood finance nearly as well as you pretend to and were actually correct, you could make a fortune by shorting currencies and futures. You are, however, a broken clock, right every one and a while but completely incapable of predicting when another recession might occur.

And the really big failing you have is that you don't understand how recessions can be a good thing if you have capital- buy low, sell high, short before things go bad, and you'll end up a very rich man. But you're too busy cozying up to your computer desk and "alternative news" to actually figure out how things really work and how to make money come rain or shine.

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 13th, 2017, 1:33 am

Moretorque wrote:Why would Japan be setting up to deal directly in the Yuan bypassing the $ ?

House what is there to understand, the worlds masses have been conned by a bunch of counterfeiting con men. This is the end result of bankrupt nations being conned by legal fiction and economically conquered which is always ultimately enforced at gun point. You are the one who does not understand economics and the reason to attach your currencies to real production and agreements by the citizenry of the world if you want to remain solvent nations?

The US is about to see a hyperinflation situation on it's imports.

The Donald is in there trying to negotiate for the coming new system where America is not totally parted out to the creditor class who set this con game up under the guise of the communal dictatorship.
You've been saying all of this for as long as I've been here, and you've always been wrong, and will continue to be wrong, and will go to your grave as the world continues to happily move on and its economies continue to function. You'll die having never done anything great, all because you believed it wasn't worth doing since you erroneously thought the world would end any moment now. So enjoy your wrongness and self righteousness, I'm sure it will bring you great comfort in your final days as the life drains from your body and nothing of what little legacy you have remains around you.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by droid » February 13th, 2017, 2:09 am

Image
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Moretorque » February 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Why would Japan be setting up to deal directly in the Yuan bypassing the $ ?

House what is there to understand, the worlds masses have been conned by a bunch of counterfeiting con men. This is the end result of bankrupt nations being conned by legal fiction and economically conquered which is always ultimately enforced at gun point. You are the one who does not understand economics and the reason to attach your currencies to real production and agreements by the citizenry of the world if you want to remain solvent nations?

The US is about to see a hyperinflation situation on it's imports.

The Donald is in there trying to negotiate for the coming new system where America is not totally parted out to the creditor class who set this con game up under the guise of the communal dictatorship.
You've been saying all of this for as long as I've been here, and you've always been wrong, and will continue to be wrong, and will go to your grave as the world continues to happily move on and its economies continue to function. You'll die having never done anything great, all because you believed it wasn't worth doing since you erroneously thought the world would end any moment now. So enjoy your wrongness and self righteousness, I'm sure it will bring you great comfort in your final days as the life drains from your body and nothing of what little legacy you have remains around you.
House this is the same thing they did in Britain transferring the sterling pound to the $ in 1944 as the world reserve currency then converting it to the Petro $ after they reneged on gold payment to the bond holders overseas, it takes a while to set all this up and it has not been going according to plan as they have desired so the system has been extended in the baton transfer. You of all should know being a Dr. an engineering project of this magnitude takes patience and proper maneuvering by the elite so the sheeple fall for their bull chit yet again.

I predict this Zionist house of cards will implode and for sure China is set up to come out the other side in much better shape than the USA which will more than likely be a crap hole shortly when she blows. Americans are going to take a major major hit in their standard of debased living coming up shortly.

This is nothing new, you are just a little misinformed on how the play book works so go watch " the Greatest Story Never Told ".

You speak as though this is a legitimate system when in reality it has just been centuries of total fraud and the dumb herd gets hooked every time but the education of the net has made things different for them and the Donald has proven this....
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 14th, 2017, 6:44 pm

It is a legitimate system in the sense that no system is a legitimate system. Money isn't real, regardless of what it is made out of- paper, gold, silver, bullets- most things we agree to utilize as currency are valued far more than their intrinsic value, which is almost always nothing or very little. Take gold- aside from industrial and electronics applications, it has no reason to hold any value. You can't eat it, fuel your car with it, or make anything useful out of it. The same goes for paper money. That's what conspiritards fail to understand- intrinsic value is directly related to how useful something is, not how rare it is. So we instead use currency that has what is ultimately an agreed upon relative value. The US economy won't collapse because, and this is going to shock you, but there is very little reason for the world to devalue our currency, as our currency benefits almost everyone.

Your fantasy illusions of shadow organizations that are keeping you down and plan to implode the world are false- take it from a guy who has gotten close to the inner workings of the system many times. There is no single group doing anything, there are several groups (corporations, families, guilds, etc) that have often competing interests and pacts and plays. You don't even know the players, and yet here you are predicting a winner, like a man in a cave trying to predict the weather.

I'll just leave it at this- I know more than you, about many things. Everything is much more mundane than it seems and you're dead wrong because the world doesn't work like a dystopia written by a twelve year old. When the world doesn't end in five years, I'll be here to remind you you were wrong. And again in ten. And again in twenty. Because there's plenty of time left on the clock. Trump's win also isn't what you think it is- it was the ultimate power play by the rich, a last ditch effort to strike back against what they saw as Hillary's harbinger of socialism. It's going to speed up the wealth consolidation process of certain players while costing others, but this actually created stability in the interest of maintaining the current system (an interest that has manifests itself in higher dollar and stock prices).

The next step for people that are power players is to attempt to repeal FATCA, instate corporate tax holidays, and repeal exit taxes, then wait out the next election while increasing overseas using their newly powerful dollars. If we get a socialist, it'll be a capital exodus. The goal is to keep the system turning, because without money, there is no power. With money, all things are possible for those that possess it and understand it. No one wants to transition to a Chinese system because of the lack of rule of law, as moving your assets to China basically puts a target on your back for literal execution so that the government can seize your assets.

Me though, I'm just going to ride out my days skimming the gravy because I actually understand what's going on and know the right people. Regardless of where the economy goes, I'll be fine, because I have the necessary measures in place to deal with basically any situation that could hit the world (aside from global thermonuclear war, as my bunker is not going to be finished for three more years). You should stop complaining and learn the game, cause it's win or die either way.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 615
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by retiredfrank » February 15th, 2017, 6:04 am

HouseMD wrote: I have the necessary measures in place to deal with basically any situation that could hit the world (aside from global thermonuclear war, as my bunker is not going to be finished for three more years).
Mind giving some details about that bunker?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4769
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by Moretorque » February 17th, 2017, 2:31 am

HouseMD wrote:It is a legitimate system in the sense that no system is a legitimate system..
House in this world we have producers who actually produce which makes all we see go and these people deserve the fruits of there labor, the current system does not do that at all as it was designed intentionally that way. A legitimate system is one that is held accountable by the people with audits and ties the purchasing tickets of the economy to these audits backed by agreements of production to run a honest society. There can be a legitimate system


House go try and find the treaties and read them that go back centuries after all these wars that govern the world today and your life daily. If you can find them you will learn something and what you will learn is you are wrong. There is a reason you are not allowed to see the treaties the real ones anyhow because the dupers have alot to hide from the duped..

Did you ever read Alan Greenspan's article entitled " Gold and Economic Freedom " ?, all I can say is our rulers love you. Your an educated man who is really not very educated just as planned by the education takeover for the communal dictatorships desired end goals...

By the way your one of the duped....... :roll:
Last edited by Moretorque on February 17th, 2017, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1579
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Wow the US dollar is so strong now! Why?

Post by HouseMD » February 17th, 2017, 2:38 am

Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:It is a legitimate system in the sense that no system is a legitimate system. Money isn't real, regardless of what it is made out of- paper, gold, silver, bullets- most things we agree to utilize as currency are valued far more than their intrinsic value, which is almost always nothing or very little. Take gold- aside from industrial and electronics applications, it has no reason to hold any value. You can't eat it, fuel your car with it, or make anything useful out of it. The same goes for paper money. That's what conspiritards fail to understand- intrinsic value is directly related to how useful something is, not how rare it is. So we instead use currency that has what is ultimately an agreed upon relative value. The US economy won't collapse because, and this is going to shock you, but there is very little reason for the world to devalue our currency, as our currency benefits almost everyone.

Your fantasy illusions of shadow organizations that are keeping you down and plan to implode the world are false- take it from a guy who has gotten close to the inner workings of the system many times. There is no single group doing anything, there are several groups (corporations, families, guilds, etc) that have often competing interests and pacts and plays. You don't even know the players, and yet here you are predicting a winner, like a man in a cave trying to predict the weather.

I'll just leave it at this- I know more than you, about many things. Everything is much more mundane than it seems and you're dead wrong because the world doesn't work like a dystopia written by a twelve year old. When the world doesn't end in five years, I'll be here to remind you you were wrong. And again in ten. And again in twenty. Because there's plenty of time left on the clock. Trump's win also isn't what you think it is- it was the ultimate power play by the rich, a last ditch effort to strike back against what they saw as Hillary's harbinger of socialism. It's going to speed up the wealth consolidation process of certain players while costing others, but this actually created stability in the interest of maintaining the current system (an interest that has manifests itself in higher dollar and stock prices).

The next step for people that are power players is to attempt to repeal FATCA, instate corporate tax holidays, and repeal exit taxes, then wait out the next election while increasing overseas using their newly powerful dollars. If we get a socialist, it'll be a capital exodus. The goal is to keep the system turning, because without money, there is no power. With money, all things are possible for those that possess it and understand it. No one wants to transition to a Chinese system because of the lack of rule of law, as moving your assets to China basically puts a target on your back for literal execution so that the government can seize your assets.

Me though, I'm just going to ride out my days skimming the gravy because I actually understand what's going on and know the right people. Regardless of where the economy goes, I'll be fine, because I have the necessary measures in place to deal with basically any situation that could hit the world (aside from global thermonuclear war, as my bunker is not going to be finished for three more years). You should stop complaining and learn the game, cause it's win or die either way.

House go try and find the treaties and read them that go back centuries after all these wars that govern the world today and your life daily. If you can find them you will learn something and what you will learn is you are wrong. There is a reason you are not allowed to see the treaties the real ones anyhow because the dupers have alot to hide from the duped..

Did you ever read Alan Greenspan's article entitled " Gold and Economic Freedom " ?, all I can say is our rulers love you. Your an educated man who is really not very educated just as planned by the education takeover for the communal dictatorships desired end goals...

By the way your one of the duped....... :roll:
Keep telling yourself all that. I'll be the one laughing my way to the bank pulling a half million a year before Trump's first term is over.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”