Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 203
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Man With a Plan » December 19th, 2017, 5:19 pm

It must be sad to be Taco.
The Grey Menace.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1598
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by HouseMD » December 20th, 2017, 12:53 am

Taco wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 5:14 pm
This just in...

Nightmare before Christmas
https://www.rt.com/business/413502-yuan ... christmas/
China has a debt to GDP ratio of over 300%, destroying their largest currency reserve and trading partner would be foolish. But that doesn't relate to this thread, which essentially buys into the same "petrodollar" nonsense that poorly informed individuals seem to think the US economy hinges on. It doesn't matter what currency oil is sold in in the electronic age, you fool.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » December 20th, 2017, 6:43 am

HouseMD wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 12:53 am
Taco wrote:
December 19th, 2017, 5:14 pm
This just in...

Nightmare before Christmas
https://www.rt.com/business/413502-yuan ... christmas/
China has a debt to GDP ratio of over 300%, destroying their largest currency reserve and trading partner would be foolish. But that doesn't relate to this thread, which essentially buys into the same "petrodollar" nonsense that poorly informed individuals seem to think the US economy hinges on. It doesn't matter what currency oil is sold in in the electronic age, you fool.
China needs a healthy US economy. Otherwise, who in the hell would buy all their crap?

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Taco » December 28th, 2017, 7:51 am

The House of Saud simply cannot alienate China as one of its top customers; it’s Beijing who will dictate future terms.

D-Day will be when the House of Saud officially announces it accepts yuan for at least part of its exports to China.

Yuan-denominated gold contracts will be traded not only in Shanghai and Hong Kong but also in Dubai. Saudi Arabia is also considering to issue so-called Panda bonds.

Russia & China to kneecap petrodollar in 2018 predicts Saxo Bank
https://www.rt.com/business/414061-chin ... llar-yuan/

Pepe Escobar On China's Petro-Yuan Bombshell
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12- ... -bombshell
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1598
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 3:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by HouseMD » December 28th, 2017, 8:01 am

Taco wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 7:51 am
The House of Saud simply cannot alienate China as one of its top customers; it’s Beijing who will dictate future terms.

D-Day will be when the House of Saud officially announces it accepts yuan for at least part of its exports to China.

Yuan-denominated gold contracts will be traded not only in Shanghai and Hong Kong but also in Dubai. Saudi Arabia is also considering to issue so-called Panda bonds.

Russia & China to kneecap petrodollar in 2018 predicts Saxo Bank
https://www.rt.com/business/414061-chin ... llar-yuan/

Pepe Escobar On China's Petro-Yuan Bombshell
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12- ... -bombshell
Why would China commit economic suicide by destroying their largest trading partner and reserve currency? More importantly, why are you literally always wrong?

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » December 28th, 2017, 9:04 am

Seriously, More "Petro-dollar" BS from the tin foil hat king. The Chinese are not stupid. The dollar is very useful to the Chinese and they are very invested in its utility. Russia, with an economy smaller than California is not exactly and economic powerhouse.
Nothing has shaken the Saudis as much as the emergence of fracking technologies. Every market play they have attempted against it has failed.
I think there is far to much sucking on Infowars type toot-pipes....

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » December 28th, 2017, 9:05 am

Seriously, More "Petro-dollar" BS from the tin foil hat king. The Chinese are not stupid. The dollar is very useful to the Chinese and they are very invested in its utility. Russia, with an economy smaller than California is not exactly and economic powerhouse.
Nothing has shaken the Saudis as much as the emergence of fracking technologies. Every market play they have attempted against it has failed.
I think there is far to much sucking on Infowars type toot-pipes....

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » December 28th, 2017, 9:05 am

Seriously, More "Petro-dollar" BS from the tin foil hat king. The Chinese are not stupid. The dollar is very useful to the Chinese and they are very invested in its utility. Russia, with an economy smaller than California is not exactly and economic powerhouse.
Nothing has shaken the Saudis as much as the emergence of fracking technologies. Every market play they have attempted against it has failed.
I think there is far to much sucking on Infowars type toot-pipes....

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Taco » January 10th, 2018, 11:24 pm

The bond market is under increasing pressure from China...

Gross: Bond bear market confirmed today. 25 year long-term trendlines broken in 5yr and 10yr maturity Treasuries.

Iran sanctions will help China's petro-yuan
https://www.rt.com/business/415347-iran ... etro-yuan/

Bond guru Bill Gross signals a new era for Treasury markets
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/bond-gu ... rkets.html

Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund
https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/VBMFX:US

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Taco » March 26th, 2018, 9:52 pm

China launched its new petro yuan today, as expected the dollar dived as the price of oil and gold surged. The media is eerily silent about this event as the corporate propaganda machine pushed the stock markets higher.

Other nations now have a real credible alternative to the US dollar, they can dump dollars and switch to the yuan which can spark a dollar crisis. If that happens, not only will there be inflation from Trumps tariffs, but also from the flood of dollars being sold on the currency markets.

China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ed-to-know

China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance
https://www.rt.com/business/422314-petr ... lar-death/

Petro Yuan Futures Open - Over 10 Billion Notional Trades In First Hour
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... first-hour
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » March 27th, 2018, 1:57 am

Taco wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 9:52 pm
China launched its new petro yuan today, as expected the dollar dived as the price of oil and gold surged. The media is eerily silent about this event as the corporate propaganda machine pushed the stock markets higher.

Other nations now have a real credible alternative to the US dollar, they can dump dollars and switch to the yuan which can spark a dollar crisis. If that happens, not only will there be inflation from Trumps tariffs, but also from the flood of dollars being sold on the currency markets.

China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ed-to-know

China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance
https://www.rt.com/business/422314-petr ... lar-death/

Petro Yuan Futures Open - Over 10 Billion Notional Trades In First Hour
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... first-hour
A "credible alternative"? Dream on. A one party totalitarian murderous apparatus known as the CCP otherwise, will always be hampered and very suspect in the eyes of investors. BTW the charts you cite show US oil imports declining...why would that be? The US may become the new number one oil producer in the world next year. China is now the number 1 importer. This puts their economy at a decided disadvantage. China is the world's workshop. It has a very long way to go to become the world's bank.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » March 27th, 2018, 8:00 am

Taco wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 9:52 pm
China launched its new petro yuan today, as expected the dollar dived as the price of oil and gold surged. The media is eerily silent about this event as the corporate propaganda machine pushed the stock markets higher.

Other nations now have a real credible alternative to the US dollar, they can dump dollars and switch to the yuan which can spark a dollar crisis. If that happens, not only will there be inflation from Trumps tariffs, but also from the flood of dollars being sold on the currency markets.

China Is About to Shake Up the Oil Futures Market
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ed-to-know

China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance
https://www.rt.com/business/422314-petr ... lar-death/

Petro Yuan Futures Open - Over 10 Billion Notional Trades In First Hour
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... first-hour
credible alternative"? Dream on. A one party totalitarian murderous apparatus known as the CCP otherwise, will always be hampered and very suspect in the eyes of investors. BTW the charts you cite show US oil imports declining...why would that be? The US may become the new number one oil producer in the world next year. China is now the number 1 importer. This puts their economy at a decided disadvantage. China is the world's workshop. It has a very long way to go to become the world's bank.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Taco » March 30th, 2018, 12:14 am

It seems investors are very nervous about the petro yuan starting up. A few days before it launched the US markets tanked in a rare technical event. You can read about it here...

What Happens After the Stock Market Crashes on Thursday and Friday
http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article61903.html
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4624
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by Taco » April 3rd, 2018, 1:55 am

"When Saudi Arabia announces they will start selling oil in yuan instead of dollars that will be the moment the US dollar crashes. Saudi Arabia is the key figure in holding the petro dollar deal together." – Dr. Jim Willie

China will 'compel' Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan — and that's going to affect the US dollar
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/11/china-w ... ollar.html
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: China Ready To Crush The US Dollar

Post by OutWest » April 3rd, 2018, 3:07 am

Taco wrote:
April 3rd, 2018, 1:55 am
"When Saudi Arabia announces they will start selling oil in yuan instead of dollars that will be the moment the US dollar crashes. Saudi Arabia is the key figure in holding the petro dollar deal together." – Dr. Jim Willie

China will 'compel' Saudi Arabia to trade oil in yuan — and that's going to affect the US dollar
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/11/china-w ... ollar.html
Yep, China wants to screw itself by undercutting the dollar... for all the mental flatulence, China is in a tenuous situation with its economy and will tend to be pretty cooperative with things as they are.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”