How to Quit Your Job Safely

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to Quit Your Job Safely

Post by jamesbond »

There are ways a person can quit their job and retire early. When a person doesn't have to work anymore, then they truly are free.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to Quit Your Job Safely

Post by Cornfed »

So the trick is to be a gook with rich parents then. Can't really manage that, but he does have semi-sensible things to say.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Nice dream of "retiring" early , but it must surely take a lot more than what's mentioned in the video. So I guess one can quit their demanding job at engineering for a lousy boss to becoming a hot dog stand business owner or herbalife affiliate, and get by with living more minimal? Not too sure if that lifestyle is attractive to a future or current high-maintenance spouse.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cornfed wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:37 pm
So the trick is to be a gook with rich parents then. Can't really manage that, but he does have semi-sensible things to say.
Wow, just wow. Better than a white trash like you who probably living dirt poor and can't retire because all you are doing is teaching English abroad. LOL!
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Interesting that Cohen-fed jumps right in and tries to disrupt consideration of OP. I bet he's got a copy of one of those "rules to disrupt forums" given to him by his handler, open in another window on his desktop. LMFAO!
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

So is this going to be another tread about Asians projecting their inadequacy due to their tiny genitals?
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 5:29 pm
So is this going to be another tread about Asians projecting their inadequacy due to their tiny genitals?
No, it's going to be a thread by Cohen the Fed where he projects his insecurities on to Asians.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)