42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Post by jamesbond »

2018 Retirement Savings survey found 42 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved and if that amount doesn’t change they’ll retire broke since that’s not enough to cover even a year’s worth of expenses. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, on average, adults 65 years of age and older spend nearly $46,000 a year.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 42% of Americans Will Retire Broke

Post by jamesbond »

Americans looming retirement crisis.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I subscribe to Aaron Clarey's plan. The Smith & Wesson retirement plan.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Euthanasing the boomers will certainly be a major element in making the Angloshpere great again.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

All these Ponzi schemes cannot go on forever, Americans ? would the boomers have signed up for the house of cards if they new what the system was and what it meant long term ? I think they would have, from what I can see the US is nothing but pigs as well as most of humanity. Except for Corny of course......
Time to Hide!