Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2865
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by MrMan » July 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm

Cornfed wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 11:18 am
Since I will likely have some time on my hands I was pondering setting up a youtube channel and verbally expounding on some of the ideas discussed in my posts. One might say this is stupid as in the current climate I would be banned immediately. However, apparently there are actual consistent rules youtube uses and if you stay within them you won’t be banned. (Of course those rules are selectively applied).

The other major issue is whether it is a good idea to doxx myself. People say it isn’t, but the thing is I am never going to get a whorporate job at this point, so why not?

Aside from thoughts on whether this might be a good idea, does anyone know of good instructions on youtubing? I’ve heard snippets from various youtubers, but I need more detail.
I've got more than 10,000 hits on my YouTube videos. My advice is if you start, do so a decade or more ago. :)

I am not encouraging you to start a YouTube channel, though. Are you going to post racist rants and tell everyone how hard to it is to get a decent job and how taking initiative to support yourself is basically hopeless?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Shemp
Junior Poster
Posts: 815
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Shemp » July 22nd, 2019, 7:43 pm

I would be very curious to see Cornfed live, so that's at least one guaranteed viewer. Of course, what I really want is to listen to and watch and laugh at the uncensored Cornfed bloviating (chimps dressed in human clothing throwing a tea party, another mud shark savagely killed by her pet ApeRican, you Jews are humanoid tapeworms browsing in the intestines of European society, etc) but I guess we can't have everything we want in life.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2381
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by gsjackson » July 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm

Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 5:16 am
gsjackson wrote:
November 14th, 2018, 11:50 am
I'm going to do the same thing shortly. The big challenge, of course, is how to tap dance around the JQ and still be informative to the viewers.
Did you end up doing this?
I'm still debating in my mind whether I want to. I'm sure I'd flush out a substantial portion of the idiot brigade in the comments section, and while they're easily dispensed with intellectually, I really don't want to spend my time doing that. What was the Mark Twain quote about wrestling with a pig -- it will drag you down into the mud and beat you with experience? And the pig enjoys it.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7422
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Cornfed » July 22nd, 2019, 11:53 pm

gsjackson wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm still debating in my mind whether I want to.
What sort of content would you do? In order to be viable it really needs to be on a topic where there is the potential for limitless talk without much research while avoiding current events or politics. I’m thinking about off the cuff historical commentary.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2381
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by gsjackson » July 23rd, 2019, 9:14 am

Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 11:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm still debating in my mind whether I want to.
What sort of content would you do? In order to be viable it really needs to be on a topic where there is the potential for limitless talk without much research while avoiding current events or politics. I’m thinking about off the cuff historical commentary.
Likewise. You'll love the channel's prospective title -- Baby Boomer Graffiti. But it would steer into current events and politics, or why do it? Hence all the problems.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7422
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Cornfed » July 23rd, 2019, 9:47 am

gsjackson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 9:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 11:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm still debating in my mind whether I want to.
What sort of content would you do? In order to be viable it really needs to be on a topic where there is the potential for limitless talk without much research while avoiding current events or politics. I’m thinking about off the cuff historical commentary.
Likewise. You'll love the channel's prospective title -- Baby Boomer Graffiti. But it would steer into current events and politics, or why do it? Hence all the problems.
I had hoped you'd have a better suggestion for me, but for what we want to talk about the idea is about as good as it gets. You'd want to do a lot of other stuff as well. About 5 posts a week is now required to build up a following. If you start this please tell me. Maybe we can help each other out.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7422
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Cornfed » July 23rd, 2019, 11:08 am

Shemp wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 7:43 pm
I would be very curious to see Cornfed live, so that's at least one guaranteed viewer. Of course, what I really want is to listen to and watch and laugh at the uncensored Cornfed bloviating (chimps dressed in human clothing throwing a tea party, another mud shark savagely killed by her pet ApeRican, you Jews are humanoid tapeworms browsing in the intestines of European society, etc) but I guess we can't have everything we want in life.
Imagine if I could actually do that. I'd make a fortune (assuming I was good at it), or at least I might have in the past. Now I would of course be banned immediately. Sigh, I missed my window.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2381
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by gsjackson » July 23rd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Cornfed wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 9:47 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 9:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 11:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 22nd, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm still debating in my mind whether I want to.
What sort of content would you do? In order to be viable it really needs to be on a topic where there is the potential for limitless talk without much research while avoiding current events or politics. I’m thinking about off the cuff historical commentary.
Likewise. You'll love the channel's prospective title -- Baby Boomer Graffiti. But it would steer into current events and politics, or why do it? Hence all the problems.
I had hoped you'd have a better suggestion for me, but for what we want to talk about the idea is about as good as it gets. You'd want to do a lot of other stuff as well. About 5 posts a week is now required to build up a following. If you start this please tell me. Maybe we can help each other out.
Apparently the censorship is all done by AI, and who can say which of the euphemisms have been tagged by the algorithms for disqualification -- international bankers, cultural Marxists, globalists, feminists, etc. But for sure you have to tap dance around the JQ or get de-monetized, if you ever get monetized in the first place. There are lots of words you can't use, like "pizzagate."

History is definitely a potential niche. Look up the bio of the singer Al Stewart (Year of the Cat), who found one with history in rock music of all places.

I really would start paying attention to the Q narrative. If it's true, more expositors will be required to explain to sheeple what's going on. And hey, it's the only game in town with a potential positive outcome, so why not make Pascal's wager on it? They have completely different slants on things. For example, they say that Iran has been a Deep State bulwark ever since the Shah was put in place. The DS fetched Khomeini from obscurity and put him in place following the Shah. The administration doesn't want a war with Iran, just removal of the CIA-Mossad-MI6 scum, which they say was done in previously Deep State controlled North Korea. They don't get too explicit about it, but it's clear they're going after the Big Jews. Rothschilds, etc.

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Neo » July 23rd, 2019, 8:53 pm

gsjackson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:43 pm


I really would start paying attention to the Q narrative. If it's true, more expositors will be required to explain to sheeple what's going on. And hey, it's the only game in town with a potential positive outcome, so why not make Pascal's wager on it? They have completely different slants on things. For example, they say that Iran has been a Deep State bulwark ever since the Shah was put in place. The DS fetched Khomeini from obscurity and put him in place following the Shah. The administration doesn't want a war with Iran, just removal of the CIA-Mossad-MI6 scum, which they say was done in previously Deep State controlled North Korea. They don't get too explicit about it, but it's clear they're going after the Big Jews. Rothschilds, etc.
How does one follow this Q narrative?
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2381
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by gsjackson » July 23rd, 2019, 10:55 pm

Neo wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:53 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:43 pm


I really would start paying attention to the Q narrative. If it's true, more expositors will be required to explain to sheeple what's going on. And hey, it's the only game in town with a potential positive outcome, so why not make Pascal's wager on it? They have completely different slants on things. For example, they say that Iran has been a Deep State bulwark ever since the Shah was put in place. The DS fetched Khomeini from obscurity and put him in place following the Shah. The administration doesn't want a war with Iran, just removal of the CIA-Mossad-MI6 scum, which they say was done in previously Deep State controlled North Korea. They don't get too explicit about it, but it's clear they're going after the Big Jews. Rothschilds, etc.
How does one follow this Q narrative?
One place to start is the twitter account of Joe M, and watch the video he has pinned at the beginning about The Plan to Save the World. The twitter account of Brit Martin Geddes is good, though he intersperses a lot of personal stuff and photos. There are several Q expositors on Youtube. The X-22 report has at least one video on it every day, with a heavy focus on the economic angles, e.g., taking down the Fed. Truth and Art TV can be good. Praying Medic goes painstakingly through all the Q drops (though I haven't looked at it in some time). Q's communications can be quite cryptic, like riddles to be solved, and charge listeners with going out and doing their own research on the matters raised.

An interesting sub-plot is that Q is JFK Jr, who faked his own death after hatching this plot with Trump and elements of the U.S. military in the '90s. He will be taking vengeance for his father's death at the hands of Israel and the CIA. I would say there is at least some chance this is true, though at this point I wouldn't want to bet on it one way or the other. Some people think a character called Juan O Savin is Kennedy in a disguised voice (he was a pretty good actor). Check out a long interview he did in June on a Youtube channel called Abel Danger. Regardless of who he is, the monologue (not really an interview, which makes me think it could be Kennedy because the moderator is so deferential)) is quite interesting and really lays out the program, particularly with respect to taking down the Satanists and their child trafficking/murder schemes.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7422
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Cornfed » July 23rd, 2019, 11:40 pm

gsjackson wrote:
July 23rd, 2019, 8:43 pm
Apparently the censorship is all done by AI, and who can say which of the euphemisms have been tagged by the algorithms for disqualification -- international bankers, cultural Marxists, globalists, feminists, etc. But for sure you have to tap dance around the JQ or get de-monetized, if you ever get monetized in the first place.
Initially the censorship is done by AI but if your channel grows then leftists will snitch on you and they manually review it. It does now seem that Youtube is now opposed to any political content. As to tap dancing around the JQ, that would be the beauty of historical commentary. You can't offer an opinion on the JQ but I'm sure people would be interested in why the Nazis had a bone to pick with Jews.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2381
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by gsjackson » July 24th, 2019, 6:52 am

Juan O Savin interview with Abel danger. An interesting part re the JFK stuff starts around 47:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDs9iQ0Jm4

fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2613
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by fschmidt » July 24th, 2019, 11:11 pm

An interesting approach:


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”