What They Don't Tell You About Money

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

What They Don't Tell You About Money

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video regarding the government and banking industry in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: What They Don't Tell You About Money

Post by fdiv »

Confucius say: never confuse unrealized and unrealizable capital gain.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
December 15th, 2018, 4:42 am
Interesting video regarding the government and banking industry in America.

You have to give the guys who came up with CONNunism alot of credit, by far the greatest con men ever to walk the earth. Why do you think they are adding toxins to everything ? anybody who can think for themselves is going to call them out on this....
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This video was actually very good. I was sceptical before viewing it, but it is right on the money (no pun intended).

What I wish it covered is how people can protect themselves from an abrupt dollar devaluation caused by political strife. I suggest:

10% - 20% holdings of precious metals bullion holdings.
20% - 30% holdings in foreign (non-Western) currency denominated investments.
5% of holdings in crypto currency holdings now that they have crashed.
50% - 65% in passive income vehicles like monthly paying dividend securities, rented out real estate (farm land especially), small business holdings (buying 50% of small business ventures to collect passive income).

Ignore the people that try to dissuade you from doing this, because they are NEVER in a financial position where you would want to trade places with them.

Remember: A man who must use public transportation never wants to see you purchase a luxury vehicle. He will warn you about how bad luxury cars are, how they are not worth the trouble, and how foolish a purchase they will be. Always see that for what it is worth, sour grapes.....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like the way they put the dumb broads in the center of this as worshipping money as they do and have no idea at all about how things really work.
Time to Hide!