Meet your strawman (birth certificate)

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Meet your strawman (birth certificate)

Post by odbo »

Living Free e-book from http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ wrote:STRAWMAN RECAPTURE COMPLETED?
Ok. Once you have set up your strawman recapture, you have completed your NOUICOR what is next? Well? You will wanting to be exercising your rights. And there are some people dressed in nice blue clown costumes wearing the Masonic symbol of the checkerboard on their hats that are going to be wanting to try and tell you that you can’t do that. These are the policy enforcement officers of whatever corporation that claims to run the land you are living on.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Meet your strawman (birth certificate)

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I did not see this before...it was just pointed out to me.

I used the process that was published on Arthur Christians love for life web site and modified it to my tastes and used that.

I compeleted my strawman recapture in October 2009. My court video PROVES that this worked and that I denied the jurisdiction of the court properly.

There are no allegations from anyone that what I have done is not legal or not lawful. The germans have issued what they claimed to be a "guilty" verdict for staying in germany longer than 90 days but that was done without any evidence being presented that I was subject to that legislation while I presented a sworn affidavit and default judgement to the judge that I had never seen any evidence that anz contract exists between the federal guvment of germany and me.....so finding me "guilty" of violating some legislation that has never been shown to me as applying to me was rebutted and that rebuttal has gone to Angela Merkel.

If you have not done you NUICOR then you CAN NOT OWN ANY PROPERTY if you live in a UN Member state.

Un the UN Member states your strawman is used to hold ownership of property and THEY own the strawman. You are a signatory to the strawman which is THEIR strawman.

The ONLY way to claim your property back short of strawman recapture is a NUICOR and to hold your property under natural law claim of right based on "thou shalt not steal". "thou shalt not steal" implies property rights. Futher...it is self evidence your creator intended for you to be able to accrue property to be able to secure your living just like birds build nests.

If you want to know what your rights are just look at birds. Anything a bird does it must be doing lawfully......and so the creator endowed birds with those rights they exercise. If a bird has a right that it can exercise then surely you do too, right?

What do birds do? They travel freely, no passports. They work freely, no work permits. They live where thex find a good place...no residency permits. The build their own houses....no bankers to buy a mortgage from at interest. They defend their home and their young from predators. They do not delegate that task to "police birds" because it is too important!

Are you not at least equal in rights to a bird?

When you perform your strawman recapture you are then the primary creditor for the strawman and you place a large debt on the strawman. You alter it to a transmitting utility and you transfer all its property to you. From THEN you can defend yourself from THEIR LEGISLATION because their legislation applies to the strawman not to you. It took me 18 months to figure this all out and then the test was on November 26th 2009.

I had thought that men would RUSH to do their strawman recapture once it was PROVEN ON VIDEO to work....but as usual men just insulted me and called me names and chose to refuse to believe VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Without a strawman recapture you can not participate in THEIR electronic system as anything but a slave who owns no property. You are OWNED. Apparently this is quite fine for most men.

I offered to do strawman recaptures for FREE for OVER A YEAR. I actually did the paperwork for TWO of them for FREE on the basis that each man would then help other men do these. For varying reasons both men opted out....I took a LONG time to persuade them to do it and then took a long time to explain it to them and then the time to actually do it. At LEAST 100 hours.

I then decided to offer it for USD150 which is virtually free. I trained a young man to do it....but then only got two expressions of interest neither of which has closed yet.

So I cancelled the USD150 offer and will do those two at USD150 myself...and made the price EUR500. If anyone has a complaint about that price they can tell it to someone else.

The full explanation of the process is here. Any man who does NOT peform at LEAST a NUICOR can not own property in any UN member state.....up to him if that is ok by him.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/ ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!