Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27741
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Post by Winston » November 23rd, 2012, 4:43 pm

I was wondering something. Why is it that America always seem to need to be involved in some war? Even after the long bloody battle of WWII, America immediately jumped into the Korean War. Sheesh. Does the American government love pain, horror and tragedy or something?

Here's what I don't get. Why can't the elite oligarchy who rule America and its military industrial complex just enjoy their lives from their ivory towers and have a party everyday with their big bank accounts and income from US taxpayers? Why the need for constant war and conflict?

Aren't these elite ever bothered at night when they think about all the innocent people who die in their wars?

Does the military industrial complex put its own people into Washington to control it? Why would politicians and the corporate elites defend the interests of the military industrial complex and obey what they say?

Ok so war is profitable. But why can't the elites or corporatocracy just find other ways to make a profit, such as selling non-violent products and services, like good mom and pop businesses in America do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 29th, 2012, 5:55 am

the main reason is the military industrial complex. they make alot of money by starting wars. then you also have the imf, and world bank who also make huge gains. in order for you to understand this, you have to look at the history of the usa itself. the usa was established through what? genocide, and robbery. the white man took the usa by force from the native, and killed millions in the process. then what came next? slave trade. yes, the settlers were too lazy to do their own work, and forced black africans to. now take another step back. who were the traditional economic power houses? China, and india. they used to control the majority of the worlds gdp. it was only when europeans invaded their lands that their economies took a dive. the europeans knew they could never compete with China and india legitimately, so one of the first things they did after defeating these countries was to crash their industries. crashing industries is something done by gwailos even today. and they do it even to their own "allies". case, and point- plaza accord. so basically, america cant compete with other countries legitimately, so they must use underhanded ways, otherwise their economy would never survive. take a look at europe's economy before they started invading Africa, and Asia. europe was hundreds of years behind Asia in every aspect, be it science, arts, or economy. the only way, europe, america, canada, and australia can remain on top is by destabilising the rest of the world. they profit, and prosper off of other peoples misery. it;s that simple. if america, and europe played by the rules, their economies and technology would naturally fall 100 years behind Asia.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2396
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » November 29th, 2012, 6:05 am

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:the main reason is the military industrial complex. they make alot of money by starting wars. then you also have the imf, and world bank who also make huge gains. in order for you to understand this, you have to look at the history of the usa itself. the usa was established through what? genocide, and robbery. the white man took the usa by force from the native, and killed millions in the process. then what came next? slave trade. yes, the settlers were too lazy to do their own work, and forced black africans to. now take another step back. who were the traditional economic power houses? China, and india. they used to control the majority of the worlds gdp. it was only when europeans invaded their lands that their economies took a dive. the europeans knew they could never compete with China and india legitimately, so one of the first things they did after defeating these countries was to crash their industries. crashing industries is something done by gwailos even today. and they do it even to their own "allies". case, and point- plaza accord. so basically, america cant compete with other countries legitimately, so they must use underhanded ways, otherwise their economy would never survive. take a look at europe's economy before they started invading Africa, and Asia. europe was hundreds of years behind Asia in every aspect, be it science, arts, or economy. the only way, europe, america, canada, and australia can remain on top is by destabilising the rest of the world. they profit, and prosper off of other peoples misery. it;s that simple. if america, and europe played by the rules, their economies and technology would naturally fall 100 years behind Asia.

Just wondered...who publishes Beijing Shots?


outwest

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3623
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » November 29th, 2012, 6:47 am

The first part began Ok but then it veered off.

Sounds like typical Chinese propaganda. What about all the inventions such as the airplane and the computers and flourescent light bulbs, and the Internet? The steam engine? What about Beethoven and Mozart and Picasso and other such people? You mean they would not have appeared had the Indians and the Chinese not been crushed?

And all the gweilos are the same, huh? What about the European countries which did not colonize everybody? Like say, Ireland? Or Luxembourg? Or Monaco? Did Poland hurt Asia? They had Chopin and Copernicus.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2396
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » November 29th, 2012, 7:26 am

ladislav wrote:The first part began Ok but then it veered off.

Sounds like typical Chinese propaganda. What about all the inventions such as the airplane and the computers and flourescent light bulbs, and the Internet? The steam engine? What about Beethoven and Mozart and Picasso and other such people? You mean they would not have appeared had the Indians and the Chinese not been crushed?

And all the gweilos are the same, huh? What about the European countries which did not colonize everybody? Like say, Ireland? Or Luxembourg? Or Monaco? Did Poland hurt Asia? They had Chopin and Copernicus.

I suspect a Chinese government shill.

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 30th, 2012, 3:53 am

as opposed to what? American corporate shill? or American military shills based out of macdill AFB? American government shills based out of fort meade? you know i figured that people got bored of listening to the same old u.s. psyops, and wanted a fresh voice. pay attention to what i said. notice all these western inventions took place after the europeans invaded others. my main point is that europe's inventions are completely dependent on their invasion, thievery, and oppression of others. why is it that europe came up with nothing for thousands of years, while China, Egypt, Iran, India, and even Turkey was flourishing. europe, and white people in general, cannot compete with Asia without the use of sabatoge. how much did bill gates have to bribe China in order for them to abandon red flag linux?

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2233
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Post by gsjackson » November 30th, 2012, 6:06 am

Oil. Israel's security. The MIC (if the weapons you've built are used, you get to build some more and make more money). And American pols like to pose as war chieftains.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2396
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » November 30th, 2012, 6:12 am

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:as opposed to what? American corporate shill? or American military shills based out of macdill AFB? American government shills based out of fort meade? you know i figured that people got bored of listening to the same old u.s. psyops, and wanted a fresh voice. pay attention to what i said. notice all these western inventions took place after the europeans invaded others. my main point is that europe's inventions are completely dependent on their invasion, thievery, and oppression of others. why is it that europe came up with nothing for thousands of years, while China, Egypt, Iran, India, and even Turkey was flourishing. europe, and white people in general, cannot compete with Asia without the use of sabatoge. how much did bill gates have to bribe China in order for them to abandon red flag linux?
You are an idiot. Europe had invented nothing of its own, it was ALL stolen from China..LOL Do you hope some day to advance much in the party? LOL. See, yes we have shills of all sorts. Competing points of view in fact.

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 30th, 2012, 6:21 am

oil is a reason, however, not the only reason. the u.s. military industrial complex is a trillion dollar industry. by destabilising most of the world, the west can maintain its dominance over the world. this is why the "country" of israel was created, to ensure that the "middle east" would be in chaos indefinitely. there are also other locations without oil, but are useful in geopolitics. kosovo is one example. that is needed as a u.s. military base to menace the region. No known oil was in Afganistan before it was invaded, however, this location makes a good base for the u.s. to terrorise China, and Russia. and indeed, u.s. trained terorists, are regularly sent into China, and Russia via Afganistan. also, by selling weapons to taiwan, and propping up the taiwan regime in general, this keeps China weak, and unable to reach its true potential. the u.s. regime, at one time, was arming both Iran, and Iraq to fight against each other. the sunni, shia battles are largely inflamed by the u.s. regime. watch the movie blood in blood out, and pay attention to when miklo says "where there is chaos, there is opportunity". this describes american foreign policy. the u.s regime also starts wars as practice in preparation for the war they will eventually launch against China, and Russia. the u.s. regime figures that they will have the upperhand since they will have "experienced troops" fresh out of war.

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 30th, 2012, 6:41 am

OutWest wrote:
BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:as opposed to what? American corporate shill? or American military shills based out of macdill AFB? American government shills based out of fort meade? you know i figured that people got bored of listening to the same old u.s. psyops, and wanted a fresh voice. pay attention to what i said. notice all these western inventions took place after the europeans invaded others. my main point is that europe's inventions are completely dependent on their invasion, thievery, and oppression of others. why is it that europe came up with nothing for thousands of years, while China, Egypt, Iran, India, and even Turkey was flourishing. europe, and white people in general, cannot compete with Asia without the use of sabatoge. how much did bill gates have to bribe China in order for them to abandon red flag linux?
You are an idiot. Europe had invented nothing of its own, it was ALL stolen from China..LOL Do you hope some day to advance much in the party? LOL. See, yes we have shills of all sorts. Competing points of view in fact.
no. europe invented alot of things, however, these inventions depended upon stolen loot and technology from Asia, Africa, and around the world. europes advances also depended entirely on a weakened, and destabilised Asia, and Africa in chaos. in fact, it still does. why else would the u.s. regime break terorists out of a Libyan prison, and arm them to overthrow Gadafi, who by the way, was running Africa's best country, even by the imperialist standards of the united nations. theres no way, you can doubt that the Libyan people were not enjoying better living standards than most western countries. Gadafi was giving Libyans benefits that westerners could only dream of.
when your advancements depend on the misery and instability of others, it shows your deficiency. take a look around the silicon valley, and pay attention to the disproportionate numbers of Asian engineers. even with the destabilisation, and terrorism, the west is still heavily dependent on Asian expertise. again, all you have to do is compare europe before 1400 (when they started looting), and after 1400. i cant say that google, apple, or microsoft would be what it is today, depending strictly on "white bread talent". one great example is space technology. the u.s. regime produced a few space shuttles, of which 2 of them blew up. keep in mind that the u.s. regime hired, with its blood money, the best engineers in the world, yet they still produced 2 space shuttles that blew up. now contrast this with China, who is under sanctions. no countries are allowed to sell China any space technology, under threats from u.s. aggression. despite the odds, China was able to send several space ships into orbit, with none of them blowing up. every ounce of China's space technology comes out of local Chinese.

do you hope to land a lucrative career as a "defense contractor"? i think you do. get on line though, because shills like you, are a dime a dozen.

let's examine why ladislav, and outwest are obvious shills. they're coming on a website called "happierabroad". obviously for people who are unhappy in english speaking countries, yet they come on here staunchly defending white western superiority. now we must ask ourselves this question, why would someone unhappy with living in english speaking countries be defending the countries, and systems that make them unhappy? the modus operandi of a happierabroad member would be, and should be someone who is critical of the white western model, not advocating it. and when i say critical i dont mean "america isnt right wing enough", or "women have too many rights". pay attention shills, the best way to give yourself away as a shill is when you praise tax breaks for the rich. real criticism involves addressing some serious issues like the military industrial complex, prison industrial complex, police state, income inequality, corruption, and racism. white guys coming on here defending the system. apologists for imperialism. thats pure ludacris. unless of course, you're paid to do so. then it makes perfect sense.

as far as me being a shill. let me just use one of your own lines against you. really? i can get paid for this? where do i sign up? please wait while i go cash my cheque from the n.e.d.

anyone reading this should study the words, and psyop methods of ladislav, and outwest to be able to identify shills throughout the web and shove their legtimacy straight into the rubbish bin where it belongs.

examine their posts, read their deceptive narrative, so that one day you may become immune to their nonsense, and emerge with the truth.

the west's deployment of shills only shows their weakness and lack of legitamacy to rule the world. true champions and great empires don't need shills. only the weaklings do. if your policies worked, people would support it. it's when your policies are disasterous that you need to play games. your perceived superiority relies entirely on deception. well, we aint buying it no more.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » November 30th, 2012, 7:05 am

Will Konrad's trolling never cease? Why doesn't this hopelessly lone[ly] pinoy GO HOME and find a girl?? Because he doesn't find them attractive, what a joke! If the rest of the members of this forum were Filipino-American that's what we would do in a heart-beat.. it would make life a lot less complicated, even if we had a White fetish.

Your "Asian-American male victim living in the USA" complex is very tired. And you spout endless bullshit. Why did you drop out of college, sounds like you'd fit right in. Doesn't sound like you're trying to cure your ignorance or learn anything through self-study or experience, because you spend your entire day here making multiple troll accounts. You're going to regret spending your youth in front of a computer.

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 30th, 2012, 7:10 am

now i've got to wonder, whats an ordinary white netizen doing running around with "political dissidents" half way across the world, AND coming on potentially dissenting forums defending imperialism? are you telling me youre doing this on your own free time? where do you get your financial backing for these dubious activities?

Image

BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: August 22nd, 2012, 9:05 am

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS » November 30th, 2012, 7:25 am

odbo wrote:Will Konrad's trolling never cease? Why doesn't this hopelessly lone[ly] pinoy GO HOME and find a girl?? Because he doesn't find them attractive, what a joke! If the rest of the members of this forum were Filipino-American that's what we would do in a heart-beat.. it would make life a lot less complicated, even if we had a White fetish.

Your "Asian-American male victim living in the USA" complex is very tired. And you spout endless bullshit. Why did you drop out of college, sounds like you'd fit right in. Doesn't sound like you're trying to cure your ignorance or learn anything through self-study or experience, because you spend your entire day here making multiple troll accounts. You're going to regret spending your youth in front of a computer.
i'm the one doing the trolling? correct me if im wrong, but arent you the one who signed up to a website with the theme of an asian-american male victim living in the usa? and you come here to counter the asian american male victim living in the usa, so that makes YOU the troll. assuming that you ladislav, and outwest arent all one person. yes, we know about your multiple persona software. the website is called happierabroad. not usa, the greatest country in the world.
Last edited by BEIJINGSHOTS on November 30th, 2012, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 2:40 pm

Post by odbo » November 30th, 2012, 7:33 am

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:
odbo wrote:Will Konrad's trolling never cease? Why doesn't this hopelessly lone[ly] pinoy GO HOME and find a girl?? Because he doesn't find them attractive, what a joke! If the rest of the members of this forum were Filipino-American that's what we would do in a heart-beat.. it would make life a lot less complicated, even if we had a White fetish.

Your "Asian-American male victim living in the USA" complex is very tired. And you spout endless bullshit. Why did you drop out of college, sounds like you'd fit right in. Doesn't sound like you're trying to cure your ignorance or learn anything through self-study or experience, because you spend your entire day here making multiple troll accounts. You're going to regret spending your youth in front of a computer.
i'm the one doing the trolling? correct me if im wrong, but arent you the one who signed up to a website with the theme of an asian-american male victim living in the usa? and you come here to counter the asian american male victim living in the usa, so that makes YOU the troll. the website is called happierabroad. not usa, the greatest country in the world.
correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not a 5 foot 4 Filipino-American college drop out who wants to be the next Lenin all because you're bitter the Slavic babes of Chicago don't see you for the unemployed hunk that you are?

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2396
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest » November 30th, 2012, 7:38 am

BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:
OutWest wrote:
BEIJINGSHOTS wrote:as opposed to what? American corporate shill? or American military shills based out of macdill AFB? American government shills based out of fort meade? you know i figured that people got bored of listening to the same old u.s. psyops, and wanted a fresh voice. pay attention to what i said. notice all these western inventions took place after the europeans invaded others. my main point is that europe's inventions are completely dependent on their invasion, thievery, and oppression of others. why is it that europe came up with nothing for thousands of years, while China, Egypt, Iran, India, and even Turkey was flourishing. europe, and white people in general, cannot compete with Asia without the use of sabatoge. how much did bill gates have to bribe China in order for them to abandon red flag linux?
You are an idiot. Europe had invented nothing of its own, it was ALL stolen from China..LOL Do you hope some day to advance much in the party? LOL. See, yes we have shills of all sorts. Competing points of view in fact.
no. europe invented alot of things, however, these inventions depended upon stolen loot and technology from Asia, Africa, and around the world. europes advances also depended entirely on a weakened, and destabilised Asia, and Africa in chaos. in fact, it still does. why else would the u.s. regime break terorists out of a Libyan prison, and arm them to overthrow Gadafi, who by the way, was running Africa's best country, even by the imperialist standards of the united nations. theres no way, you can doubt that the Libyan people were not enjoying better living standards than most western countries. Gadafi was giving Libyans benefits that westerners could only dream of.
when your advancements depend on the misery and instability of others, it shows your deficiency. take a look around the silicon valley, and pay attention to the disproportionate numbers of Asian engineers. even with the destabilisation, and terrorism, the west is still heavily dependent on Asian expertise. again, all you have to do is compare europe before 1400 (when they started looting), and after 1400. i cant say that google, apple, or microsoft would be what it is today, depending strictly on "white bread talent". one great example is space technology. the u.s. regime produced a few space shuttles, of which 2 of them blew up. keep in mind that the u.s. regime hired, with its blood money, the best engineers in the world, yet they still produced 2 space shuttles that blew up. now contrast this with China, who is under sanctions. no countries are allowed to sell China any space technology, under threats from u.s. aggression. despite the odds, China was able to send several space ships into orbit, with none of them blowing up. every ounce of China's space technology comes out of local Chinese.

do you hope to land a lucrative career as a "defense contractor"? i think you do. get on line though, because shills like you, are a dime a dozen.

let's examine why ladislav, and outwest are obvious shills. they're coming on a website called "happierabroad". obviously for people who are unhappy in english speaking countries, yet they come on here staunchly defending white western superiority. now we must ask ourselves this question, why would someone unhappy with living in english speaking countries be defending the countries, and systems that make them unhappy? the modus operandi of a happierabroad member would be, and should be someone who is critical of the white western model, not advocating it. and when i say critical i dont mean "america isnt right wing enough", or "women have too many rights". pay attention shills, the best way to give yourself away as a shill is when you praise tax breaks for the rich. real criticism involves addressing some serious issues like the military industrial complex, prison industrial complex, police state, income inequality, corruption, and racism. white guys coming on here defending the system. apologists for imperialism. thats pure ludacris. unless of course, you're paid to do so. then it makes perfect sense.

as far as me being a shill. let me just use one of your own lines against you. really? i can get paid for this? where do i sign up? please wait while i go cash my cheque from the n.e.d.

anyone reading this should study the words, and psyop methods of ladislav, and outwest to be able to identify shills throughout the web and shove their legtimacy straight into the rubbish bin where it belongs.

examine their posts, read their deceptive narrative, so that one day you may become immune to their nonsense, and emerge with the truth.

the west's deployment of shills only shows their weakness and lack of legitamacy to rule the world. true champions and great empires don't need shills. only the weaklings do. if your policies worked, people would support it. it's when your policies are disasterous that you need to play games. your perceived superiority relies entirely on deception. well, we aint buying it no more.

Hey Ladislav- we are paid government agents did you know? Cool! The cadre here has found us out! The party propaganda pinhead has struck again! Sorry to disappoint pinhead, but I am far removed from anyone the US government would want to hire! LOL

Don't diss her Lad, common, that pointy little head and those beady little eyes are kind cute! This Beijing bimbo really cannot imagine freelancers such as we are- anyone with an opinion must be a function of the state! My wife is rolling with laughter and wants me to put on the secret agent outfit again! Yippee!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Government, Politics, Law”