Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Why does America always need to be involved in wars?

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, there's probably more than one reason for that. One would simply be a desire to do so- seems pretty frivolous & like it wouldn't have any large-scale effects because of that, but simple malice (like greed) can be a reason for things.

Another can be philosophy, the concept of "every hand turned against the other." Other places might not have had this impression, but someone that's starting shit very well may. There's also the "survival of the fittest" mentality. I know that "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST" sounds cool, but it's something that has numerous problematic aspects that don't get mentioned often enough: One thing is that if someone believes that & sees someone or something else surviving it means they themselves are not the "fittest." This is a blow to their ego & basically kicks the chair out from under their high/buzz/spike. At the very least, this is a major factor in the situation. It seems that America fancies itself better than everyone & that makes everyone else a target.

It might also be that they feel they are going to get eliminated by doing otherwise- like stepping on a landmine in reverse. I DOES kind of have a "floor is lava" style to it, but I think it might have more to do with the ego-high. I've noticed that the people her frequently have their "red pens" out & ready for any sliver of a transgression of any sort. The same people never seem to take well to having the same thing done to them, of course. They seem to think well of that second thing, as well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I think the elite have hijacked both Judaism and Christianity for their purposed of world domination and their biggest problem with the Muslim faith is usury is forbidden so they just pit one stupid group against the other and watch them kill each other off and then sit back and laugh at the dumb animal that falls for the same trick over and over.

Of course I am speaking of the Christer's ! :oops: These groups are embarrassingly naïve and not very gifted upstairs to reason the reality put forth in front of them.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 28th, 2015, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:I think the elite have hijacked both Judaism and Christianity for their purposed of world domination and their biggest problem with the Muslim faith is usury is forbidden so they just pit one stupid group against the other and watch them kill each other off and then sit back and laugh at the dumb animal that falls for the same trick over and over.

Of course I am speaking of the Christer's ! :oops: These groups are embarrassingly naïve and not very gifted upstairs to reason the reality out put forth in front of them.
Judaism is of the devil, which Christ tells us in several places in the New Testament. They have the Satanic doctrines of Egypt and Babylon saved throughout the ages.

Probably 90% of people who claim they are Christian are not Christians. Christianity is about the belief that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Talk to most Christians and they'll say you have to be a good person or turn from your sins, both of which are impossible, cause there is only one person that is good and free from sin and that is Jesus. You see, if they believe anything else, they are not Christians. They just think they are.
Last edited by Adama on January 7th, 2018, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Good morning , I wanted to see if I could get your adrenaline going. No there is a lot science does not understand but I do enjoy modern conveniences, it's just a shame man is not gifted enough to figure out which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of.

Oh and by the way, the creator of the bible is mother. :P
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:Good morning , I wanted to see if I could get your adrenaline going. No there is a lot science does not understand but I do enjoy modern conveniences, it's just a shame man is not gifted enough to figure out which ones to keep and which ones to get rid of.

Oh and by the way, the creator of the bible is mother. :P
You didnt get my adrenaline running. Believe me, I have been far more directly insulted by a great many people in my lifetime. I also don't take someone else's opinion personally, because you are entitled to your own opinion, and it doesnt truly affect me in any way.

I just can't wait to hear the answer of those who blaspheme the Lord on the day when he raises them from hell at the Great White Throne to answer for the things they've done and said. If the Lord then says it is permissible to laugh at those unsaved people who blasphemed his holy name, I will enjoy doing so.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston, I believe there are several reasons why America always needs to get involved in wars!!! Here are the following ones that I think really stick out to me:

1.) WAR IS A VERY PROFITABLE BUSINESS!!!- As the Marine Corp. General Smedley Butler once said, "War is a racket". I would encourage you Winston and anyone else reading this post to please watch the documentary "IRAQ FOR SALE" on youtube.com or google.com!!!

2.) THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL-CONGRESSIONAL-COMPLEX has a very powerful influence over this nation as former Army General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned America about since issuing his farewell address on January 17, 1961. America today spends more of it's money on the military than Russia, China, India, The U.K., and all other major world powers combined!!! The U.S. has military bases in over 100 nations across the globe. Massive military spending means JOBS in certain congressional districts as well as CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS and VOTES. For example, the B-2 stealth bomber (which is built by Northrop Grumman) has had it's manufacturing process done in 43 states so that no one congressmen could vote down spending on the weapon system. By the way Winston, that was the aircraft my Squadron supported when I was serving in the Air Force (1992-96) while stationed a Whiteman AFB in Missouri. For further proof of this check out the video, "WHY WE FIGHT" on youtube.com.

3.) Wars serve as DISTRACTIONS from big DOMESTIC PROBLEMS and to keep the poor, racial minorities, as well as the lower middle-class populations from rising up against the wealthy elites and CHANGING STATUS QUO!! Issues such as crumbling infrastructure, failing and underfunded public schools, unemployment, political scandals, etc. are sometimes swept under the rug by the corporate media to take attention away those causing the crisis (such as businesses shipping the high -paying jobs overseas) in order to unite everyone behind a FOREIGN ENEMY!!! In addition, the military is being used by the disadvantaged to escape poverty and gain social mobility (POVERTY DRAFT or ECONOMIC CONSCRIPTION) and the elite take that to their advantage by filling the ranks with CANNON FODDER or as Henry Kissinger stated, "military men as dumb, stupid, animals to be used as PAWNS FOR FOREIGN POLICY". An example this happened right after 9/11. So as once someone stated, "WAR IS THE HEALTH OF THE STATE"!!! Check Michael Moore's "FARIENHEIT 9/11".

4.) Wars also serve as LABORTORIES to test out new weapons and technologies. The U.S. government has had a long history of experimenting on both military personnel as well as civilians. And using wars do so are no exception. Examples of this would the use of Agent Orange in Vietnam (thanks to MONSANTO, DOW CHEMICAL, etc.) Depleted Uranium (D.U.), experimental drugs and vaccines, exotic weapons ( drones, acoustic, microwaves, etc.). While some of these new technologies can be beneficial such as GPS and the Humvee (used in Desert Storm) in the civilian market, others weapons such being exposed to atomic testing or chemical weapons (Desert Storm -"GULF WAR SYNDROME") can have long term affects on these troops such as cancer, birth defects, blindness, etc. For further information please watch "BEYOND TREASON-What You Don't Know About Your Government Could Kill You" on youtube.com. And by the way Winston, my own father was exposed to AGENT ORANGE during his service in Vietnam and as a result, he ended up with type 2 diabetes and died of cardiovascular disease (on Jan. 28, 2013) just 3 days after my 40th birthday!!!

5.) Wars are an excuse for the government to quell dissent and to further erode peoples' civil liberties!!! This was especially true after 9/11 with the passage of the USA PATRIOT ACT, NO FLY LIST; FBI, Pentagon, and NSA domestic spying on peace activists; the IRS going after churches, national security letters, etc. The definition of "terrorist" had been expanded to include ANYONE who was against the Bush administration. Just as being labeled a "communist" was a guarantee of becoming blacklisted during the Cold War era. Check out "9/11 THE ROAD TO TYRANNY" by Alex Jones on youtube.com.

6.) Wars are an excuse for the elite to steal natural resources ( such as OIL) from other countries and to further enrich themselves through their international banks and multinational corporations. Look up "THE OIL FACTOR: BEHIND THE WAR ON TERROR" on Youtube.com. Also, the elites uses wars as a cover to control the 500 billion dollar ILLICIT DRUG TRADE (Vietnam-GOLDEN TRIANGLE/AFGHANISTAN-GOLDEN CRESCENT OPUIM-HERION).

7.) Winston the elite want wars because they are also SATANISTS/OCCULTISTS!!! The elite believe war serves a blood or HUMAN SACRIFICE!!! For those that doubt this, check out Alex Jones's video of the BOHEIMAN GROVE that he had sneaked into 15yrs ago. Also, according Alex it was at this place that the idea of the A-Bomb and the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or "Star Wars" program was hatched. David Icke too has exposed this 3000 acre redwood forested area in northern California in his books in which the who's who of the elite (Bankers, CEO's, Media titans, entertainers, politicians, etc.) go to worship a 40 ft. owl named "Moloch" by burning an effigy in a ceremony called "The Cremation of Care"!!!

8.) The elite (ILLUMINATI/JESUIT ORDER) are using the U.S. military as the "muscle" to help impose a NEW WORLD ORDER"!!! This has been happening ever since Senior Bush had announced a "new world order" on September 11, 1990 (on CNN before congress) during and after Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm. Then exactly eleven years later on September 11, 2001 (on C-Span) Gary Hart when speaking at a forum in the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) said that Bush Jr. should use 9/11 to help usher in as his father did.... a new world order. In addition, in the documentary film, "America:
From Freedom To Fascism" when the late Aaron Russo was talking with Nicolas Rockefeller he was told back in the year 2000, an event would take place and we would invade Afghanistan in search of an "enemy" and lay pipelines across the country. Also, we would go to Iraq to take the oil as well as attack other nations to make them part of the new world order.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston can see this, but most people who watch Fox or CNN probably believe what they are being told. They can't see that the government is controlled by the individuals who run (own) the corporations.