Do You Ever Get Annoyed at the ObamaHaters?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Do You Ever Get Annoyed at the ObamaHaters?

Post by zacb »

To me, it is getting annoying. When your party can't even elect a non-globalist, it is kind of hypocritical on their part. To me, ,the more I k ow about the NWO, the less I am concerned about any party, and the more I ufocus on getting abroad. Maybe because I am going to leave and I am working on it, I am not as concerned about the country's long term future. In any case.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kind of hard to see how anyone could actually hate Obongo when he doesn't really rise to the level of hatred. You can hate really evil sleazebags like Clinton and Bush Sr. Obongo is someone I would tend to just despise. What he is fronting for is monstrously evil of course, but all he actually does is amuse everyone with his trained monkey antics in between watching basketball, smoking crack and taking it up the ass. Harmless enough.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

He is a nobody. It's the banks and corporations that you should really fear.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Bane wrote:He is a nobody. It's the banks and corporations that you should really fear.
That is what I am saying. But oh no, we better fear Obama and his global caliphate. Get real. People say the reason he is supporting al-Qaeda is because he is Muslim. Bs. The bankers control him and al-ciada, and w ehave controlle dthem for years. When will people learn.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com