Monarchy and Reactionism

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Monarchy and Reactionism

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 10:31 pm
Winston wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 6:56 pm
@fschmidt
Can you define what a neo-reactionary is? Do you have any essays or articles about this subject? If not, maybe you can write one sometime.
You can google it and find plenty of explanations. But basically neo-reactionaries have the values of medieval Catholicism.
I sort of have the values of Medieval Catholicism too. My theory is that people who are neo-reactionaries as you define them, probably had past lives during that era. So they feel connected with it or resonate with it. I certainly feel like I have had past lives during the Middle Ages and Renaissance in Europe.

If you research past lives, you find there is a lot of compelling evidence for it that cannot be explained away, which has been a thorn in the side of Christians and Atheists, because their narrow paradigm and mental box doesn't allow for it. And in fact, reincarnation was part of Christianity until 553 when Emperor Justinian outlawed it. Dr. Ian Stevenson compiled hundreds of cases that cannot be explained away. Are you aware of all this? Recently some cases of reincarnation went viral and was featured on the news too, such as James Linberg, Jenny Cockell, etc. Did you see their stories? They are mind blowing and have convinced many that reincarnation is real. So you can't dismiss it just because it doesn't fit into your belief system.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Maybe you can find a graph of historical American per-capita economic growth so that we can compare with the tariff graph. But from my knowledge of history, there were repeated economic problems in America during the high tariff period between 1865 and 1890.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 11:41 pm
Maybe you can find a graph of historical American per-capita economic growth so that we can compare with the tariff graph. But from my knowledge of history, there were repeated economic problems in America during the high tariff period between 1865 and 1890.
There are various reasons why free trade is bad and those should be obvious if you think in terms of a nation trying to build and defend itself. You don't want a free flow of stuff into your country, just like you don't want a free flow of stuff into your house.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For all you monarchists out there, here is an interesting monarchist channel on YouTube called Theopolitics:

https://www.youtube.com/@theopolitics1035/about
Description

We are on a mission to bring God's plan back into the political sphere through teaching and lecturing on monarchy, classical liberalism, millenarianism, and continuing the work of Blessed Seraphim Rose.
What do you think @fschmidt? Are you a monarchist too? I think monarchists are anti-Protestant too. Doesn't the guy on that channel look like an intellectual Amish type? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2023, 12:58 am
What do you think @fschmidt? Are you a monarchist too?
No, I am against monarchy for the same reason that I am against universal suffrage - because political power shouldn't be a birthright. I support limited democracy with a qualified electorate, ideally men who own their home and have no debt.