Why is USA the only country allowed to have nuclear weapons?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2013, 8:32 pm
So why don't more countries have nuclear weapons? Isn't the info to make them public knowledge or available from the black market?
You can probably look up what countries have them online. I heard it was the USA, Russia, Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, North Korea and probably Israel. Israel is rumored to have developed a neutron bomb that destroys life but leaves the buildings behind without leaving radiation. I don't know how valid those rumors are.

But I do think the same thing when I hear the rhetoric. Why does the US have a right to speak of other countries as rogue, villianous countries for having nukes when it has them? There is a treaty many countries have signed that they will not develop nuclear weapons. The other countries that had them before are grandfathered in, I suppose.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Why is USA the only country allowed to have nuclear weapons?

Post by fdiv »

gsjackson wrote:
October 6th, 2018, 6:11 am
I've run across this theory a couple of places. I guess the thinking is that nukes are a Jewish psy-op, to scare off any would-be attackers of Israel. They float out the "Samson option" of taking the rest of the world with them if they go down. All bullshit.
Nah what's "bullshit" is the trolls I've come across over the years that have nothing useful to counter with.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

This is false many countries like China and Russia have nuclear weapons
Cute Rabbit
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

fdiv wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 1:42 am
gsjackson wrote:
I've run across this theory a couple of places. I guess the thinking is that nukes are a Jewish psy-op, to scare off any would-be attackers of Israel. They float out the "Samson option" of taking the rest of the world with them if they go down. All bullshit.
Nah what's "bullshit" is the trolls I've come across over the years that have nothing useful to counter with.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_( ... 0-ton_test

It never fails, every conspiracy theory has a reasonable explanation debunking it. Always.

O yeah I forgot, the space jews are in league with the stonecutters and it's all lies.

There gets to be a point where someone is so off the deep end [flat earth, creationism, anti vax, chemtrails] that the only rational response is the say bullshit and walk away because people like you based on way too much experience absolutely refuse to accept any evidence or explanations that doesn't require insane conspiracies from some random youtubber.

You know how long it took me to find that link. Less than a minute. You will believe it no.

The type of person who thinks that there has been a global conspiracy hiding a flat earth that dates back over 2000 years before Eratosthenes of Cyrene, involving every space agency private and public, the entire cartography, physics, geology and navigation professions as well as every government on the planet... again going back 2000 years. Present any actual evidence and the response from them is "Bullshit" it's all lies. So yeah Bullshit is the only reasonable thing to say back.

It's great when you get talked down to by someone like Winston who exhibits such mind numbing ignorance as to think that only the US has nuclear weapons. I could go to any minimum wage worker here and ask and they would know better. Not for the first time. No wonder people like him fall for every nutter out there, all you got to do is wrap it up in the right packaging [they are lying to you, you are better then them you are a free thinker] and you can Sokal affair him and most of the people on this forum easily.

I guess if you don't know anything, everything can sound reasonable.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

fdiv wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Actually, I was still setting forth the theory, not responding to it. I was saying that the Samson option is Israeli bullshit. Or so the theory goes. I don't know what to make of it. Hope it's right.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

cdnFA wrote:
October 10th, 2018, 8:32 pm
fdiv wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_( ... 0-ton_test

It never fails, every conspiracy theory has a reasonable explanation debunking it. Always.

O yeah I forgot, the space jews are in league with the stonecutters and it's all lies.

There gets to be a point where someone is so off the deep end [flat earth, creationism, anti vax, chemtrails] that the only rational response is the say bullshit and walk away because people like you based on way too much experience absolutely refuse to accept any evidence or explanations that doesn't require insane conspiracies from some random youtubber.

You know how long it took me to find that link. Less than a minute. You will believe it no.

The type of person who thinks that there has been a global conspiracy hiding a flat earth that dates back over 2000 years before Eratosthenes of Cyrene, involving every space agency private and public, the entire cartography, physics, geology and navigation professions as well as every government on the planet... again going back 2000 years. Present any actual evidence and the response from them is "Bullshit" it's all lies. So yeah Bullshit is the only reasonable thing to say back.

It's great when you get talked down to by someone like Winston who exhibits such mind numbing ignorance as to think that only the US has nuclear weapons. I could go to any minimum wage worker here and ask and they would know better. Not for the first time. No wonder people like him fall for every nutter out there, all you got to do is wrap it up in the right packaging [they are lying to you, you are better then them you are a free thinker] and you can Sokal affair him and most of the people on this forum easily.

I guess if you don't know anything, everything can sound reasonable.
Wow. You were so rearing to fly off the handle like that you didn't even grasp the gist of my post. Go back and re read it, we'll wait.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)