US Police vs. US Soldiers

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Guess who kills more people?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e37450.htm
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

As long as the right people have guns and the right people get killed I'm all for it.

But I hardly think it's the case, and the sad fact is the more desperate times get the more good people *like my self* start thinking of breaking the law to make money, because to some of us, selling are freedoms away to be a slave in the army isn't a option.

So you end up shooting people that want to work but can't get hired by anyone...

I'm a white guy who's only ran a few lights, no real crimes, but I'm contemplating out of desperation selling illegal things to escape this cluster **** of a country.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

magnum wrote:As long as the right people have guns and the right people get killed I'm all for it.

But I hardly think it's the case, and the sad fact is the more desperate times get the more good people *like my self* start thinking of breaking the law to make money, because to some of us, selling are freedoms away to be a slave in the army isn't a option.

So you end up shooting people that want to work but can't get hired by anyone...

I'm a white guy who's only ran a few lights, no real crimes, but I'm contemplating out of desperation selling illegal things to escape this cluster **** of a country.
I recommend you NOT go that route. I recommend that not because it's wrong, but because you'll get crucified if you get caught. I wouldn't even go so far as to say that you are contemplating anything illegal on a public board. Look...you are young. I know you are desperate to find love abroad but it's better to take a few extra years to make it happen than to take risks that could land you behind bars at such a young age...future thrown down the toilet. I know you are religious and want to do the right things in life. What would you say to a girl about what you do for a living? How would you feel about lying to her about it? Do things the right way...don't even consider some of these shortcuts as it could take you down a path that you will NEVER get to return from...
tre
Junior Poster

Re: US Police vs. US Soldiers

Post by tre »

Taco wrote:Guess who kills more people?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e37450.htm
Guess who will work TOGETHER in the future AGAINST the people?