White Americans Are Biggest Terror Threat

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Presented with no comment. [cough]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/whi ... dy-n380931

And In other news...

Charleston: 15 Questions that Demand Answers
http://henrymakow.com/2015/06/15-questi ... swers.html

Last edited by Taco on June 25th, 2015, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Americans Are Biggest Terror Threat

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:Charleston: 15 Questions that Demand Answers
http://henrymakow.com/2015/06/15-questi ... swers.html
Clearly some mass shootings are done by government agents, like the one in Port Arthur, Australia 1996. Others are faked. Sandy Hook almost certainly is in this category. I don't know, but this one strikes me as real. This kid felt his own people were being wiped out and felt the need to strike back. Makes sense.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think it's just that the other white guys are frequently very timid & now they're looking at all the people that have a sense of clashing with things that are menacing. They start a fair amount of shit with the blacks, too- especially recently. Maybe it's an idea to rile the black people up in order to rile the white people up, to go after both under one banner (that they're a terrorizing influence)?

The blacks have pretty much always had issues here, but there's been a close sequence of a whole bunch of things directed at them (or the increase in severity of what would normally be directed at them). This would, understandably, get white people to thinking that they're going to be targeted by the blacks & also by the cops, eventually. So they present people defending themselves or getting their guard up as "mad-dog killer types." Same with anyone associated with those cliches (ex: someone that lives in the south is a racist, someone that goes to church is a religous fanatic, someone that lives in the ghetto must be up to something, etc...). Getting accused of some type of crime has that effect, as well- and since it's so much easier to get engaged by police officers these days, that's a pretty likely problem on top of everything that this action consists of on its own.

The people they seem to be going after most frequently are the ones that have a sense of right & wrong (religion, even if religion doesn't always hit it right on the head- unfairness with a cross painted on it is exactly that), have some capacity for self-reliance (in any sense, but particularly in a combative sense- something gangs & rednecks have in common), and are not easily pushed-around (can be anybody & can simply be on a mental level, like being hard to trick or being able to argue). There's also an unannounced increase in general pervyness, especially after 9-11 (both officially & unofficially, plus there's opportunity for mixtures- doing something legal to facilitate something illegal).

Official forces sometimes just go after whatever's taboo or flip out when they feel pressured in some way (like when someone doesn't do something arrest-worthy, they see that as someone trying to block them from successfully making an arrest), or simply whoever's an easy target.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:Presented with no comment. [cough]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/whi ... dy-n380931
Das RIGHT, man. mmm-HMMM. LOOK out. Cause we gots SWAG! OH yeah! Unh-hunh. Bout TIME we gossum resPECK. Know whuh um SANE?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The truth is always the opposite of whatever the American media tells you. White people are the ones going extinct.

White America Is Slowly Being Replaced
http://www.businessinsider.com/white-am ... ced-2015-6
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:The truth is always the opposite of whatever the American media tells you. White people are the ones going extinct.

Taco anybody who does not know this by now is stupid, it's happening everywhere just not in America, I think Canada might be maintaining the ground for whites but I am not sure ?

They have found the other races to be much more easily handled as they see fit, only whites have given them some descent blow back. The new CC education makes it obvious what they are looking for out of future Americans.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Moretorque: What is "CC education"?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:Moretorque: What is "CC education"?
Common Core, it's really bad. This group is attempting to do a complete break away civilization from the rest of us and create a world like the Troglytes on Star Trek.

Mr. Wu would love the Xenon gas.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've heard bad things about it, but nothing specific. What is the deal with that? Same with "standardized testing."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:I've heard bad things about it, but nothing specific. What is the deal with that? Same with "standardized testing."
Go check it out, they are doing math so the children will not understand #'s. Math runs everything along with language. The NWO system is your a # on a spread sheet so they do not want the next generation to master #'s.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:
Taco wrote:The truth is always the opposite of whatever the American media tells you. White people are the ones going extinct.

I think Canada might be maintaining the ground for whites but I am not sure ?
Canada has the lowest birth rate in the western hemisphere. I don't think there's a predominantly white country in this world that has a birth rate over 2 kids/woman.