The Clintons' War on Women

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Clintons' War on Women

Post by jamesbond »

This is a great video where Stefan Molyneux interviews Roger Stone talking about Bill and Hillary's Clintons scandals with women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: The Clintons' War on Women

Post by w.p.o. »

jamesbond wrote:This is a great video where Stefan Molyneux interviews Roger Stone talking about Bill and Hillary's Clintons scandals with women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzZgoTOb2Gg[/youtube]
I read the book
I doubt hilary supporters will read it though. You might have to take the cover off then remove the title page. Then again, the name of the book is at the top left of every other page. By the way, you know that arrow on the 'H' on her slogan? Shouldn't that arrow be pointing to the left? Just saying.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

When Hillary Clinton was a lawyer, she represented a 41 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl so violently, the girl was in a coma for 5 days! Hillary knew the man was guilty (he admitted to the rape) and could of received 30 years in prison but thanks to Hillary got less than one year in prison. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Look, in order to work your way up in this mafia where the center piece is the credit monopoly you must prove yourself to the PTB by being a lying cheating thieving murderous pig, this is how you say to them I will do anything for money and power and the system needs people who are ruthless sociopaths to pull the one world dictatorship off.

As more power gets centralized the growing corruption will follow in check. As JD Rockefeller said "competition is sin" !
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

jamesbond wrote:When Hillary Clinton was a lawyer, she represented a 41 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl so violently, the girl was in a coma for 5 days! Hillary knew the man was guilty (he admitted to the rape) and could of received 30 years in prison but thanks to Hillary got less than one year in prison. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw[/youtube]
yup. She also raped an 18 year old woman. She's been complicit in covering for a serial rapist (bubba j clinton). She was fired from the rose law firm for being a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. Also was part of the conspiracy to try to overthrow the U.S. constitution! Her thesis in college was about Saul Alinsky (author of "rules for radicals" which he dedicated to LUCIFER) and how great she thought he was! This bitch has scandals dating back to the 1960s. What's funny is she told an interviewer how she went to the marine recruiting center to become a marine. It's funny because she HATES the military. This bitch doesn't know how to tell the truth.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

That's why they want her, the communist civilization is to be based exclusively upon the LIE!

I just went to the grocery store and a lady pulled out cash to pay a bill and I told her that was a act of terrorism and she believed me. I told her cash was being phased out and our lives would just be based on cyberspace and she was like so what.

This is what they want , a bunch of brain dead sheep who will believe anything and I bet she is voting for Hillary. :oops: She was black by the way.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good video explaining how Hillary Clinton (who represented that 41 year old man who raped that 12 year old girl) got the guy off of rape charges and he received less than one year in jail.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQyjxBpuxA[/youtube]

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Moretorque wrote:That's why they want her, the communist civilization is to be based exclusively upon the LIE!

I just went to the grocery store and a lady pulled out cash to pay a bill and I told her that was a act of terrorism and she believed me. I told her cash was being phased out and our lives would just be based on cyberspace and she was like so what.

This is what they want , a bunch of brain dead sheep who will believe anything and I bet she is voting for Hillary. :oops: She was black by the way.
I don't doubt it. The phasing out of the physical dollar started with the beginning of the credit/debit card. No doubt the woman was black. It's incredible how there is so much information out there yet they don't even attempt to research/read it. No one is burning books, so there is no excuse. Chris Rock (the dipstick that he is) was right on 20 years ago. "The best place to hide your money is in the books. Cause n!&&as don't read. Just put it in the books."

Remember when chris rock used to be funny? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4