Blacks are starting to support Trump

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Blacks are starting to support Trump

Post by w.p.o. »

Mr Natural wrote:Dream all you like but he has no chance. You can't be elected president if 80-90% of minorities and the majority of women vote against you. Probably not if either one but with both it can't be done. He has the advantage of running against a weak opponent (Hillary) but he has no chance.
Care to make a wager?
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Trump not only will receive 35-40% of the blk vote and 55% of the hispanic vote but he's pulling in blue collar (reagan democrats) democrats. In fact, the unions are vowing to vote for Trump. Every type of union you can think of (except the teachers union) are absolutely fed up with the current administration.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would seem that there is a good chance of Trump beating the Sea Hag despite the demographics favoring subhumans. If Trump doesn't win, this will be the last seriously contested national election in American history, so it is now or never if there is to be an electoral solution.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Cornfed wrote:It would seem that there is a good chance of Trump beating the Sea Hag despite the demographics favoring subhumans. If Trump doesn't win, this will be the last seriously contested national election in American history, so it is now or never if there is to be an electoral solution.
good call. Larry Nichols (the man who'll put the final nail in that bitch) said the same thing!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a black man who strongly supports Trump and explains why Trump will beat Hillary in the general election.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pIJKpKHgg4[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ Brilliant
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:^ Brilliant
Are you learning ? Dat be good Blackman!

They can rig the election through Diebold and other means. The bankers have pretty much total control over all the corporations of the world so it is real doable....

As to weather or not the public can respond with any real blow back is the real ? if they can move forward effectively with their plans for total world domination. As all the modern civilizations they target intellects get watered down more so everyday through diversity and globalization the ball moves more so in their court of advantage and they know this....... Oh great one!
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Lee Ann McAdoo spoke to Carol M. Swain at the premiere of Dinesh D'Souza's new film "Hillary's America". Swain is an American political scientist, professor of political science and law at Vanderbilt University and plays an important role in D'Souza's new film explaining the Democratic parties dark ties with racism and the KKK.

She shatters the conventional idea that the Democratic party is the party of the downtrodden and is really the historical force behind racism and segregation in America.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E70ff4miDIE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

jamesbond wrote:the Democratic party ... is really the historical force behind racism and segregation in America.
What a misrepresentation of reality, which is maybe why you eat this type of thing up. All of that stuff coming out of the democratic party was long ago when they had lots of conservatives in the party. It was conservatives who were all about slavery, hanging folks, etc. It wasn't liberals who fought against blacks voting or going to KKK meetings, it was conservatives. And conservatives have almost entirely gravitated over to the republican party now, but of course you don't hear them mention that little detail.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wouldn't the Dems being behind racial segregation just make more people support them? Obviously blacks are completely incompatible with human society and should be segregated or removed. How can this still be an issue, given the disastrous consequences of desegregation? America only functions at some level because of the more expensive and less efficient segregation that does still exist.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Mr Natural wrote:
jamesbond wrote:the Democratic party ... is really the historical force behind racism and segregation in America.
What a misrepresentation of reality, which is maybe why you eat this type of thing up. All of that stuff coming out of the democratic party was long ago when they had lots of conservatives in the party. It was conservatives who were all about slavery, hanging folks, etc. It wasn't liberals who fought against blacks voting or going to KKK meetings, it was conservatives. And conservatives have almost entirely gravitated over to the republican party now, but of course you don't hear them mention that little detail.
Are you f'n $httin me?!!! As someone who's read a great deal of history, idiotic and innaccurate statements such as yours gives me a headache. The democrat party is the party of slavery, jim crow, kkk, high taxes, spending, borrowing, anti-civil rights, segregation, etc. Instead of making $hit up on the run, take time to look this up. You sir have no credibility whatsoever. Go ahead; LOOK IT ALL UP. Ever see "Mafia vs KKK" on the history channel? How about "Hilery's america" which is now in theaters (and barnes-n-noble). Tell that hogwash to a historian, and he/she just might beat the crap out of you!! I bet you didn't know blacks used to vote republican before the big lie in the 60s emerged. It was republicans that voted for civil rights while democrats voted AGAINST it. It was a republican (abraham lincoln) who freed the slaves. It was Abraham Lincoln (republican) who took the time to listen to Frederich Douglas. Frederich Douglas himself said he was a republican through and through and couldn't imagine himself being otherwise. Douglas praised the republican party as the party that abolish slavery and the party of african americans. Every abolitionist was either a republican or shared republican values. Col Robert Gould Shaw - an abolitionist - (commander of 54th mass) told his soldiers to hold out till they received equal pay (the movie "Glory" doesn't give it enough justice). Margaet sanger (member of kkk and founder of planned parenthood) was democrat who was determined to eliminate the black race - which is why she pushed for contraceptives (specifically meant for blacks so they could stop reproducing). Margaret sanger - by the way - is Hilery's favorite person in history! Her words, not mine. Look it up $hit for brains. This isn't even 1% of what the republican party did for blacks and what democrats did to enslave/screw/destroy blacks.

Good lord man! Do you know anything?!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:Dream all you like but he has no chance. You can't be elected president if 80-90% of minorities and the majority of women vote against you. Probably not if either one but with both it can't be done. He has the advantage of running against a weak opponent (Hillary) but he has no chance.
Trump has a much larger number of highly motivated voters than Hillary. Minorities will sit this one out -- why would they bother to go out and vote for a shrewish old woman who isn't offering any policies that clearly benefit them? The states in the South that have a large percentage of blacks are going Republican anyway. And female voters are liable to say one thing and vote another. At their core, they get Hillary, know how profoundly cynical, corrupt and truly evil she is. There's a route for Trump to the White House, no question.
This is the key that most people miss. Hillary's choice of Tim Kaine is but a snoozer. She should have picked a Latino, and then I would have been skeptical of a Trump win.

TURNOUT wins elections Trump's supporters are energized enough to go to the polls come hell or high water. Hilary's has to hope that ethnic minorities and Bernie Sanders supporters both vote and don't vote for the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson instead.

My money is on Trump for the reason you pointed out.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

My money is on the International Bankers and a rigged election.......... :D
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Anybody get a bet down with Mr. Natural? Trump up five percent in polls after what the media (of course) depicted as a disastrous convention. Probably be up 10 percent after what truly has become a disastrous Democratic convention (Sanders supporters are going bonkers after the Kaine selection, which really has positioned Trump unquestionably as the populist candidate in this election).

We rag on white AW a lot here, but according to Trump's campaign manager he now has majority support among them. Those still in touch with their humanity can see who Hillary is. She's the weakest presidential candidate of my lifetime, for any number of reasons, including the fact that she still seems to think it is 1996.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

w.p.o. wrote:I bet you didn't know blacks used to vote republican before the big lie in the 60s emerged. It was republicans that voted for civil rights while democrats voted AGAINST it. It was a republican (abraham lincoln) who freed the slaves. It was Abraham Lincoln (republican) who took the time to listen to Frederich Douglas. Frederich Douglas himself said he was a republican through and through and couldn't imagine himself being otherwise. Douglas praised the republican party as the party that abolish slavery and the party of african americans. Every abolitionist was either a republican or shared republican values. Col Robert Gould Shaw - an abolitionist - (commander of 54th mass) told his soldiers to hold out till they received equal pay (the movie "Glory" doesn't give it enough justice). Margaet sanger (member of kkk and founder of planned parenthood) was democrat who was determined to eliminate the black race - which is why she pushed for contraceptives (specifically meant for blacks so they could stop reproducing) ......... Good lord man! Do you know anything?!
I know that everything you just talked about confirms what I just said about all that stuff happening decades ago when conservatives (mostly from the south) were a strong part of the democratic party. Unlike today when THEY HAVE ALL MOVED TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. The truth is that both parties are quite different today than back then. But hey, dream on.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson