Who will ACTUALLY leave after November when Hildog wins?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Who will ACTUALLY leave after November when Hildog wins?

Post by Conjo »

I saw the debate. I was shocked. After a great first half hour, Trump switched tones. He began to bite the bait of Hildog every f***ing time. Why?? It seemed scripted to me. Remember, these are two people who went to each others weddings and used to hang around socially for decades. It seemed so f***ing staged and contrived.

So... why do people here still believe the Trump hype? And more importantly... who here will ACTUALLY leave when Trump loses in November? Because I doubt anyone here will.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who will ACTUALLY leave after November when Hildog wins?

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who will ACTUALLY leave after November when Hildog wins?

Post by gsjackson »

Good chance I will for nine months out of the year -- permanently. But then, there would be that chance regardless of the election outcome. If the harpy is pres, though, I'll leave holding my nose.

Trump is a very, very imperfect vehicle for my own political views, and obviously an unpredictable wild card, but if he exercises diplomacy with the Russians, torpedoes trade agreements, and makes some reasonable restrictions on immigration, he will be vastly better than any president we've had for decades. He can also protect the Supreme Court from more Jewish, lesbian liberals. If his words mean anything at all, he should make some effort in these areas. But then, he is an American pol, so in all likelihood his words mean nothing.