How to improve education

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to improve education

Post by Cornfed »

I agree with most of what this guy says. However, he really goes off the rails by suggesting you could improve education in the inner cities by giving sheboon solo mothers more control over their offspring’s education or giving them money to home school them. The main reason inner city education is so bad is that the staff and students are mostly niggers and niggers are stupid. Also, niggers are criminal and there is currently no way to effectively discipline them. Hence the obvious way to improve inner city education would be to shoot all the niggers and replace them with humans. If however it were considered important to try to educate niggers (can’t think why) the idea would be to fire all the nigger and female teachers and replace them with white men. Also it would help if several of the worst behaving nigger students could be publicly flogged on a daily basis in a similar fashion to the Jesus character in The Passion. Then standards might improve a little.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIwNWq93n8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: How to improve education

Post by Kradmelder »

You cant educate the bulk of darkies. SA has poured billions into darkie education. But they had to lower the pass rate to 30%. Even still less than 42% pass matric.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/general ... s-rate-41/

If you consider nearly 100% of whites and indians who pass are included in there, the black pass rate is even lower.

95% of darkies let into university fail.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... lly-skewed

They shouldn't get in because they don't have the grades or intelligence and get in with far lower marks than whites.

As a result they blame apartheid even though students even at university were not born during apartheid. They fail because of shortcomings in their own race, primarily having low IQ and being lazy and undisciplined. Educating negroes is a waste of state resources as very few of them have the potential to benefit from it and the majority of them don't even appreciate the white man's education system.

Now the USA wants to let these savages (of all races) of home school??? That is the blind leading the blind.As Cornfed suggests, the only small chance they have is strict patient white male teachers with the gloves off for enforcing discipline in schools. Someone like a former sgt-major.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I wonder why it is a percentage of darkies are different and can cut the mustard, you can't write them all off.....

Here in the USA I have seen how they get into colleges with a much lower grade average than other races....

Anyhow I love some darkies.
Time to Hide!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Moretorque wrote:I wonder why it is a percentage of darkies are different and can cut the mustard, you can't write them all off.....

Here in the USA I have seen how they get into colleges with a much lower grade average than other races....
Although the average IQ is like 80 for blacks, a small percentage of them will have above average, and if they are raised disciplined they have the potential. But it is a much smaller percentage than in other races, hence they need affrimative action quotas. To let them in in similar proportion to whites is nonsensical since most won't have the potential to complete the programme.

In the USA they have had over 150 years without slavery and still they can't cut it, whereas every other immigrant group, including non-whites, as a whole succeeds. The Hispanics seem to as well, but i am not sure. darkies will be blaming slavery and apartheid for their failures for as long as they exist.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Kradmelder wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I wonder why it is a percentage of darkies are different and can cut the mustard, you can't write them all off.....

Although the average IQ is like 80 for blacks, a small percentage of them will have above average, and if they are raised disciplined they have the potential. But it is a much smaller percentage than in other races, hence they need affrimative action quotas. To let them in in similar proportion to whites is nonsensical since most won't have the potential to complete the programme.

In the USA they have had over 150 years without slavery and still they can't cut it, whereas every other immigrant group, including non-whites, as a whole succeeds. The Hispanics seem to as well, but i am not sure. darkies will be blaming slavery and apartheid for their failures for as long as they exist.
A very rare percentage of blacks have amazing talents, I know most do not but some are like as gifted as the best of the best or even more so in some cases....... Like Blackman chase the ball...... :wink:
Time to Hide!