Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Trump and Krishna

Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Trump and Krishna

Post by MrPeabody » July 9th, 2017, 8:40 am

I heard a fascinating speech from a well known and respected investigative journalist who provides convincing evidence that Trump is a conman and a fraud. He has interviewed Trump and knows the details of his career.

Here is the speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19KI_2X2Sfs&t=286s

When you look at the evidence, it is pretty obvious that Trump is a conman. But liberals are also wrong in saying that Trump is stupid. Not everyone can con their way into controlling billions of dollars. And the fact is he is president and has taken control of power and is doing things. So, how can he be a fraud and, in reality, powerful and taking action in the world at the same time? It's a paradox.

I also have been watching the Mahabharata, where Krishna helps Arjuna win the Kurushetra war through deliberate lies and deception. In the end, he is cursed by Gandhari, the mother of her dead sons, because of Krishna's deliberate cheating. Keep in mind that Krishna is an avatar of God. So, Krishna is God. The Hindus seem to have confronted the paradox thousands of years ago. Is God himself a cheater just like Trump? Is this how the world works? Is this a fundamental part of reality?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Trump and Krishna

Post by Winston » July 12th, 2017, 5:18 am

Wow. Is this true? Why would Donald Trump support drug traffickers?

Author calls Trump "greatest con artist in the history of the world"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9VceMr046E[/youtube]
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World