Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss issues related to government, politics, and law.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Is the whole point of the diversity and affirmative action nonsense to cement Jewish power? It would make sense. Obviously no-one really cares about blacks, and as the migrant crisis has shown, the elites and feminists don’t care about white females.
Take the BBC for instance. Apparently about 25% of the board of governors are Jews, so they are overrepresented by a factor of 50. Of the other 75%, thanks to AA most of them will be featherbrained females and retarded darkies with limited agency with the odd shabbos goy traitor thrown in. Hence a tight team of 25% Jews is more than enough to be running the show. It seems to be the same story with places like Harvard and many other institutions.
We probably should think of AA as entirely being about Jewish control and all blacks and females in the workforce as golems. Really it would have been much better and less damaging if the Jews had conquered us by military force rather than subterfuge. There wouldn’t be any need for all the insanity.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
Of course. This is a commonplace. Most obviously, that was the idea when Jews authored the change in immigration laws in 1965 to curtail immigration from European countries and open the floodgates of Latin America. The results are evident to the naked eye here in the Southwest -- no semblance remains of anglo culture, with its political consciousness and expectations of a decent standard of living.
Conquer us militarily? Um, Jews don't fight. That's what goys are for.
I've worked with many people who didn't even speak a sufficient amount of English for the job. There is probably no other country in the world where you can immigrant to and get a job which requires communication with "native speakers" but you don't have to know the language to get it. Their friends who speak their language hire them, and so what if they can't speak English.
They are really trying their best to transform the country, and they are working at a feverish pace. So time must therefore be running out, as the pace of change is accelerating.
I don't blame all the Jews. It is the Jews like George Soros, who control things at the top, and who pretend to be non-jewish when it suits them to herd the non-conforming Jews into camps. The average Jew is deceived by their elitist Jews. And those elitist Jews are Satan worshipers pretending to be atheist.
The poor average Jew might wonder where anti-Semitism comes from. Well it is because those Jews on top are giving them a bad name.
I think it is likely that the majority of Jews are part of the problem to one extent or another.